GODHOOD XIV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GODHOOD XIV
RE: GODHOOD XIV [GAME START]
OOOOH, interesting idea.
i can see chwoka's god quickly becoming an ancient evil that needs to be sealed away.
I think he's more like some sort of trickster. Maybe like a pixie with the powers of a god.

Mischievous but with the attention span of a gnat.
an evil gnat that needs to be sealed away for all eternity.
Alright then, How many acts is a giant magic net?
Some peeps were talking about the difference between Intelligence and Sapience earlier. To quote Whim:

Quote:SAPIENT creatures have self awareness, emotion, individual preferences and desires, and are spontaneously artistic. Free will, perhaps?
INTELLIGENCE is the ability to think logically. To be able to learn and organize and create complex tools and make observations and so on.

The Redweed can still do the water-churning thing, but it didn't really discover that through trial and error or anything. Proper intelligence would likely make it much more effective at discovering ways to make itself hardier and more fertile.
Aaaaaaaaaa sorry
Still waitin' on Mirdini, Leafsw0rd and Draykon for Sugar, and Schazer and bigro for Syrup. I'll give it another day maximum before we move ahead.
Just wanted to ask Steilos for clarification on the Singing Sea - with the act investment they've given it, the surface would basically cover the entire planet. I'm currently operating on it covering 2/3 the place and refunding an act, but if you actually did want that first thing than let me know and I'll fix things up.

Everyone else: Updates imminent.
The extra act was to make it sing.
Ah, gotcha.
look! solar system pictures!
SpoilerShow

blop what's up with all these universes all fulla skulls &ct
Leafsw0rd can no longer play so a replacement for Craft, Swarm and Hope is needed. They could play the same character or a new one? Doesn't hugely matter which.
RE: GODHOOD XIV [SUGAR NEEDS A REPLACEMENT]
I am willing, but I am already in Syrup. It would be far better if someone new were to join, maybe you should ask about it in IRC.
(03-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Truegreen Wrote: »I am willing, but I am already in Syrup. It would be far better if someone new were to join, maybe you should ask about it in IRC.

Getting someone new was the plan yes Melonspa
Sure okay wevs, lemme make an godlet
Name: ElemenSssWwk
Appearance: From a distance, ElemenSssWwk looks like nothing more than an enormous, but ill-defined, cloud of twinkling and glittering lights. Closer to, his true nature is revealed: the lights that surround him are woven of the souls of the faithful, of the unfaithful, of those whose gods abandoned them or who never cared. He himself is a mostly-transparent worm of truly ludicrous scale, undulating through his web of lost life, countless legs propelling him a grace belied by his bulk and appearance, shieldlike face betraying nothing, mandibles constantly working to spin new threads from his newest charges. Most gods find him repulsive; the rest, strangely entrancing. He has never seemed to have a preference for either, and is often aloof to divine affairs to the point of dismissive.
Spheres:
Primary Sphere: Death And Afterlife
-A custodian of souls with nowhere else to go, and often acting as arbiter or ferryman even for those destined for another afterlife than his own, ElemenSssWwk is concerned chiefly with maintaining the metaphysical ramifications of life and death. However, he also has a claw in the more mundane aspects of the vyvle of vitality; within his demesne are funerary rites, deaths large and small, and within some cultures necromancy or scientific means of prolonging life. He is neither cruel nor particularly beneficent; he does what needs doing, and seems to be serving his own ineffable ends in doing it.
Secondary Spheres: Light And Darkness, Insects
Much like his domain over both life and its reverse, ElemenSssWwk presides over another duality defined chiefly by presence or absence. In some universes, he creates and carries the sun; in others, his web is the starry night sky; others still find him snuffing out those same lights each night, or hoarding the light that others create. ElemenSssWwk is a creature of cycles and opposites.
He also holds special favors for the oft-maligned creatures that carry some aspect of his image; he sees them as much the mortal equivalent of himself, necessary but unappreciated, quietly carrying out the tasks others balk at and ensuring things proceed cyclically and smoothly. His temples often hold host to apiaries or mantid farms or even simply great subterranean maggot dens. His worship is inconstant and varied when it is practiced at all. He seems to have little preference for any particular manner of venerating him, and only a passing interest in that veneration at all.
RE: GODHOOD XIV
I do not know how many acts I possess. Please rectify this.
That's horrible, my condolences. :(
WHOOPS I'M DUMB. Fixed.
I have a question regarding the Cavern Griefous on Melody.

Does anyone know what their current level of Sapience and Intelligence is?
The Cavern Greifous have no intelligence or sapience as of yet.