...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Updatapan... Activate!]
Entilliumn: Stop stalling

[Image: update8i.png]
Rein turns to Laef "Well, the room past the muffler room has a single locked door and the doors on this floor are locked, I'm not sure where we're going to go from here. Maybe we could check the doors again..." He stops mid sentence when he hears a large crash in the room that was adorned by a simple 001 above it. Rein climbs down the ladder into the room, his heart stops when he sees nothing as he enters the room.
[Image: update825.png]
Junior steps closer to the wall, noticing two things about it. Above the door is a hole, above it is some rubble that had fallen from it. Unsure how the hole got there, the only thing that was obvious about it was that whatever dug it was definitely human. It could fit someone of average height and width and seems to lead into the next room.
Junior hears a loud crash from beneath him, and he jumps slightly.

[Image: update850.png]
Grey looks on the ground. "Huh?" he touches the oily substance and it seems to fizz against his skin. Quickly pulling his hand back, he pulls out two pieces of cloth and picks up some of the goo. He wraps the ball of whatever in the other cloth and puts it in his pocket. Jumping because he heard a loud crash under him, he climbs down the ladder.
[Image: update875.png]
Tanner examines the two books. One seems useless, just another journal. The other seems handy. It's an instruction booklet for the COS. He closes the first book because it seemed to be clear that it was just like the first one. The book seemed to belong to someone named Quinn. He jumps when he hears a crash below him.

Laef spaces out. He doesn't hear any of what anyone had said. He is confused about what's going on around here. He blinks and is now seeing through the wall. "I'm doing the eye thing again!" he calls out to whoever is listening and attempts to see if he can push any further. after concentrating for 7 seconds, he pushes his vision slightly further, but only through to the ransacked room that he had seen before. He tried to push it even further but gets interrupted by a crash below him.

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
[LAEF COOLDOWN: 3]
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]
((wait, what? how did i see into that room?

I thought it was from the room i was in - locked room in the middle of the same floor - locked room on the far side of the same floor.))
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]
((There were no lights in the other two rooms. You tried to push your vision further but only made it to that room.))
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow