...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome players of my awfu-GREAT game!
In case you're wondering, this is a continuation of a game on MSPAforums called ...Into the Frying pan.
This will be borin-INTERESTING DAMN IT I NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!
Update soon-ish? No promises.
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Eagletime!]
yo, sup
I'm here!
Lolwut?
Present.
I still exist, here to feed off of the souls of the living.
I see your Pumpernickel portal is very versatile and able to cross forums. Also present.
(03-29-2013, 10:44 AM)DoubleD Wrote: »I see your Pumpernickel portal is very versatile and able to cross forums. Also present.

I required a new form of transportation when the forums were archived, I had to escape the blast! I willingly created one to teleport me wherever I wish within this domain.

Also, is it sad that the game subforum is getting archived on my birthday :/
SpoilerShow
Entilliumn: GET ON WITH IT ALREADY

OH NO A GIANT METEOR FELL FROM THE SKY AND KILLED EVERYONE!
[Image: updatefoolsday.png]
BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE I SUCK AT APRIL FOOLS HAHA!

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: HWpNArV.png]

ENTILLUM, APRIL FOOL'S DAY BUT THIS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! Trog Demands Blood! Melonspa
AM WORKING ON UPDATE NOW 'KAY?
GO ENJOY OTHER UPDATE UP TOP.
(IT ISN'T REAL)
SpoilerShow
NOOOOOOO I GOT TURNED INTO A BUTT

AND NOT EVEN THE FIRST ONE.
[Image: update5m.png]
The moss around everyone's feet turns into a liquid and drains away. You can hear the telltale signs of dripping under you.

Tanner runs ahead and pulls/pushes on the door in order to open it, but it doesn't budge.

Rein looks up to wherever the grey voice was coming from. "How can we be certain that we can trust... whoever it is that's behind the loudspeaker? Or you if you can hear us." He shakes his head, "Ah well, I suppose better safe than sorry... People referred to as 'they' are usually bad news. Although I'd like to know, who are 'they' and why should we be worried about them?" Rein joins Tanner to the right and notices he is having trouble opening he door.

Junior heads towards the right, reminiscing about his cane, which was taken during the testing. He replies to Rein "I don't think this person is lying if he fears for our safety. That would be rude. I heard the fear in the voice. This person is no sadist." Then realizes that there is a quickly growing line.

Grey scoffs at Tanner as he barrels past him toward the door. He then proceeds to the other side of the room and peeks into the other door.
[Image: update55.png]

"Oh no. Oh nonononono. Uh Junior, while you're there, could you look for a sniper rifle and some engineer's gear? That'd probably be my stuff." Laef then looks up and calls toward whoever had given them the warning."Uh, excuse me, but which direction will They be coming from?... this isn't just a test or a prank, is it?" but gets no reply.

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Rein wonders what the holdup is and when he sees the door won't open, tries it himself. "Great. It's locked. Anyone see a key? No? And Mister Louderspeaker won't answer? Yep, it's just getting better by the second. Unless someone wants to try busting the door down or find some other way to the room, our stuff is... Wait a sec..." Rein examines the door before going to the vent he spotted earlier. "Maybe we could go through the vent to the room if we're able to open it. Well, if it's big enough for us to go through."
Lolwut?
Grey examines the room. Same layout as the other, but this one has a ladder and weird machine looking objects. Grey walks over and inspects the static screened thing on top of the middle object.
Junior looks in front and behind and realizes Grey is going someplace. "Why isn't he trying to work this shit out with the group?", he thinks. Junior follows him.
oh nononono... do you think we could break down the door? Because, well, I'd feel a lot better if I had my rifle.

Craft looks at the supposed supply door and does the eye thing again. He's surprised, but he takes a good look in the room before he blinks.
Tanner Sits there stunned at the locked door for a moment, before kicking and clawing at the door, trying to get in. He completely ignores everyone else
[Image: update6.png]
Rein looks around the room and tries to open the door.
"Great. It's locked. Anyone see a key? No? And Mister Louderspeaker won't answer? Yep, it's just getting better by the second. Unless someone wants to try busting the door down or find some other way to the room, our stuff is... Wait a sec..."
Rein looks up to the top right of the room and sees a small airvent. Although it is large enough for a human being to crawl through, there is absolutely no way to reach it.

Grey walks into the other room. Instantly, an alarm is sounded, and just as fast as it started, it ends. it rang for a total of 3 seconds, and it was obvious that something might have happened, but there is no way to find out what. As Grey approached the monitor, the sounds around him had started to get muted, and the only sound he could hear, is his own footsteps.
Junior follows Grey into the other room and hears an alarm. The alarm is short and sweet, but noticeable.
[Image: update65.png]
"Oh nononono... do you think we could break down the door? Because, well, I'd feel a lot better if I had my rifle." Laef, focuses at the wall and blinks. He stares into the room and sees a ransacked room. It seems that there was equipment in here, but it was stolen and moved. He can't quite pinpoint where it was taken to, but it was obvious it wasn't there anymore. There is two more doors in that room. He blinks after 7 seconds, and goes blind.
Tanner doesn't give up. He pounds and kicks on the door, but cannot open it.

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
[LAEF COOLDOWN: 3
SpoilerShow
Junior goes up the ladder.
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Sudden Alarms!]
Grey, mesmerized at the way the machine focuses his mind on it, manages to tear his gaze away from the monitor. He examines the machine under it, looking for anything that could indicate what that monitor is or does.
Rein sees that the vent is too high to reach and sighs. "Well unless you guys want to try a human ladder, I don't think we're going to be able to get in there. Hopefully we can-" He stops as the alarm interrupts his train of thought.

He runs into the room on the left. "Was that an alarm? What did you guys do!? That probably alerted to them to where we are! We have to get moving!" He tries the door on the left and if it opens peeks into the room. Then he notices the tan guy by some machine and walks over to it. "What's up with that monitor?"
Lolwut?
AHHH! I SAW THROUGH THE WALL!

Laef stares straight ahead, partly in shock and partly because it's not like any other angle will produce different results.

Uh, guys? Looks like the gear room's been looted.

Also

Uh

I've been blinded.
For those who don't know, DoubleD is in Italy. So updates will be slightly infrequent for the remainder of his being there.
Entilliumn!
SpoilerShow
Tanner, crestfallen, looks behind him towards Laef.

How would you know if the room has been ransacked?
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Sudden Alarms!]
[Image: update76.png]
[Image: update73v.png]
Junior turns around and goes up the ladder. He looks around and sees three doors. Each with a plaque above them.
Grey, after finishing staring at the monitor bends down and inspects the machine below it. He can't understand any part of it.
Rein, realizing that there doesn't seem to be a way up there, sighs. "Well unless you guys want to try a human ladder, I don't think we're going to be able to get in there. Hopefully we can-" He is interrupted by a short alarm. "Was that an alarm? What did you guys do!? That probably alerted to them to where we are! We have to get moving!" He runs into the room on the left. He notices Grey by the monitor and joins his thought process. "What's up with that monitor?" He asks, only to find out the man next to him doesn't react or make a sound. He realizes when nearby the monitor, all sound near it is sucked out of the room.
[Image: update7n.png]
"AHHH! I SAW THROUGH THE WALL! ...Uh, guys? Looks like the gear room's been looted. Also, uh, I seem to have been blinded." Laef stares straight ahead.
Tanner turns around. "How would you know if the room has been ransacked?"

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
[LAEF COOLDOWN: 2]
SpoilerShow