BONSAI LABS

BONSAI LABS
RE: BONSAI LABS
What about a second same dose? We haven't tried that yet.
(11-22-2018, 05:40 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Hrmm. Could give the assistant a call after this next test. Couldn't hurt, right?
Apply green (one dose) to clovette.
(11-22-2018, 07:12 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »Red and gold to the urchin.

You look over your current test subjects for a moment… you notice that, while it’s calmed down a bit, the first clovette still looks a little unstable… it might take a whole day before it’s safe to apply extracts to it again. Instead, you take another Clovette from the garden and place it in the Playground, adding a single dose of Green extract to it.

You also add a dose of Red and a dose of Gold to the Algae Urchin, to see how it reacts to two doses at once. You wait half an hour…

[Image: 22H4gMX.png]

As suspected, the new Clovette grows a little healthier, and a little flower pops up from the center of the leaves on its back. Meanwhile, the Algae Urchin simultaneously grows weaker and sicker, while gaining a strange look of delirium.

Thinking about it… you’re sure the mutations can go more extreme than this. The mixed color mutations are very interesting, but you know that even a single color mutation can push any animal, plant, or object into “Monster” classification at a long and high enough exposure.

Something a lot of other people in the scientific field have been theorizing on, as well, is that every single thing in the world has been mutated - that there ARE NO “control cases” anymore, in a sense… but that sounds kind of extreme to you. That’s one of the things you’re aiming to find some sort of knowledge from, by doing these experiments.

The main thing, though, is-

[Image: hkLG94L.png]

Who’s knocking?

[Image: eIDu1GU.png]

[Image: k3MdmQl.png]

“... Oh, thank goodness. I was just about to give you a call.”

[Image: IAinBUU.png]

“Did you get everything?”

“Uh… no, not yet. I couldn’t find some of the fruits, and I forgot the mail key on my way out.”

“Ugh, it’s getting really late… here, I’ll take the stuff you got, but I still really needed you to check the mail. Here’s the key, can you get my package real quick? Don’t worry about the fruits, you can get those tomorrow.”

“Um, okay”

[Image: fD3Tw31.png]

Your name is BEAN, and you’re not really sure what you’re doing.

-
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Ponder the existence of the Bean-sized door

>Check your inventory, by which I mean pat your pockets meaningfully and mentally assure yourself, "Yep, everything's here."
> You're getting the mail, obviously. If you meant in a more metaphysical sense, then... does anyone?
>You lied about the fruit, because you wanted to have them as a snack. Bananas woo yeah!

Bean looks like he's from an earlier adventure, what was it called? I love the fact that our sandbox game is a literal sandbox in the story, and the scientist lizard looks kinda cool too!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> Check the meaning of G-12. Then go check the mail but not without consulting a map.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
you know what you're doing; you're an underpaid intern that's spent more time doing chores than research.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
> Getting the mail, that's what you're doing.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Walk to the mail
> Do a little jig, Bean! Show us your moves!