Tales of Azela [PokeRPG]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Azela [PokeRPG]
RE: Tales of Azela [PokeRPG]
"I.. I guess I will be doing the pokemon challenge too... I don't really have a plan. At all."
"So, how bout you, Carla? Guess you prolly wanna go through Dah Challenge as well? There really isn't much else to do on this island, huh.

Anyone else given thought to just, leaving?"
"I was thinking about just travelling. I've been in Port Anther long enough. But the gyms line themselves up on a usual travelling path, don't they? Maybe I'll give battling a shot.

Leaving the island, though? I haven't really thought about that. Where would you even go?"
[Image: xwldX.gif]
"It's about the journey isn't it, instead of the destination?", David says dreamily, " We could just sail on forever, until we hit land, or not. It would be the most ultimate, most terrifying kind of freedom, wouldn't it?"
"Yyyeah, too terrifying for me. I don't know how to fish, or even cook that well, really, so an extended boat ride doesn't sound so awesome to me... Also, where would you get the money for the boat ticket? I have a suspicion that none of us have had a job before.
The battling thing is starting to sound more appealing to me, though. Don't you win money from pokemon fights? If you really wanted to leave the island, maybe you could try the gym challenges... yeah... yeah I think I'll do that, I really need the money..."

Ivory's speech slowly decreases in volume, as she pulls out a hairpin and starts to play with it again, letting her mind wander.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
"I like it here... I would like to visit my family often! Plus, I haven't explored much of the area beyond Anther!" Illena says.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
"Hey basketball guy, could I get your ball for a second?"
[Image: xwldX.gif]
SpoilerShow