New Mail: AURORA / Wake Up!!

SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL:
Freshest Lad in them Cosmic Streets, by Robocoon

[Image: opener.png]

GUILD PROFILE:

Name:
• Pronoun/Title of Address:

Species:
• Taxonomy: (Animal, Botanical, Inorganic, Manufactured, Other, Prefer Not To State)
• Description:

Appearance:

Class Licenses, or Equivalent Professional Training: (Courier, Doctor, Esper, Merchant, Performer, Researcher, Soldier, Technician, Other)

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Reason for becoming a Guardian:

NOTE: By submitting this form, you agree to the Guardians Guild's terms of service, and hereby accept liability for all losses and injuries suffered while training or acting in service to the Guardians Guild.
RE: Guardians of Aurora
First :3

SpoilerShow
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
GUILD PROFILE:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
ya boy's profile B)
SpoilerShow
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Incoming golem thing
SpoilerShow

Power Sphere® is a trademark of Mystic Solutions Incorporated.
SpoilerShow
[Image: new_mail.png]

SUBJECT: Wake Up!!
SENT: 0 Minutes Ago

Good morning, sleepy!

I hope you're ready for your first assignment. We've got a fresh batch of rookie Guardians, in need of your guidance!

Yes, I know. You're probably a little confused right now. It was like that for me, when I first woke up too! The spirits that are currently entering your Core will probably need some time to get the hang of your new systems, and get used to working together as a unit. That's why we've set up this little orientation program, to help you learn the ropes as you lead your new Team!

Before we go any further, let's start with a little standard-issue background information:

"Welcome to the Guardians Guild. You are a newly-awakened Synthetic Intelligence, and part of the Guild's automated leadership team. Our Team Leaders, and the Guardians under their guidance, perform many tasks throughout the Aurora Leygate Network. Guild agents are active across more than a hundred worlds in our Leynet, where they are hired to perform duties ranging from scientific surveys, disaster relief, biomonster hunting, special deliveries, bodyguarding services, and much more. As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a team of Guardians in the field, by providing real-time guidance and oversight as necessary. Successful operations will earn you and your team Credits for their personal expenses, as well as improve your team's Certifications. Improving your Certifications will open up more challenging and lucrative assignments.

Following receipt of this message, the administration will assign you to a team of new Guardians, for whom you will be responsible. For liability reasons, before your Team can accept any field work, you and your team will first need to earn a Combat Certification of Rank E or higher. To do this, you will lead them in a non-lethal combat assessment. Equipment will be provided for the duration of the exercise, at no charge. Once you've earned your Certification, the enrollment of your team will be formalized, and you will be an official member of the Guardians Guild. Best of luck."

Sorry if that was a little impersonal; it's mandatory reading from HQ. If nothing else, I hope it helps make sense of the situation you find yourself in!

Anyway, with that out of the way, it's time for you to pick your Team. We've currently got 7 unassigned candidates in our system. I've attached their profiles below. Look them over, and decide among your constituent spirits which 3 candidates you think you can lead as a cohesive and effective unit. Once you've made your decisions, reply to me at this account. We'll then put you in contact with your new team, and proceed with outfitting them for their mandatory combat assessment.

Oh, and before I forget... you don't have a designation yet! As a new Synthetic Intelligence, you'll need to decide on one before we can create your account. What would you like to be called?

If you have any questions about yourself, our organization, or anything else, feel free to include them in your reply, or just send me a message any time! I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!
★ AURORA

IN YOUR REPLY:

1) Choose a personal Designation for yourselves. Valid SI Designations will be given in ALL CAPS.
2) Please pick 3 candidates for your team, from the Candidate Roster below.
3) (Optional) Ask any questions you may have for AURORA.

CANDIDATE ROSTER:

Dexter January (They/She/He/Any)Show
Queen Arelis (They)Show
Slata (She)Show
Teecee (She)Show
Tick Helleby (He)Show
Xzebediah (He)Show
Zorg the Great (It/They)Show
Interesting. This batch seems rather promising.
Sorted candidates into several teams below for consideration by fellows.

TroubleshootersShow

Urban SolutionsShow

Eco WarriorsShow

Scare FactorShow

Of course, these are not the only combinations. Just some potentially viable ones.

As for a name, consider CO-OPERATIVE.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Name: ScatterBrain or "SB"

Candidates: Queen Arelis, Zorg the great, and Xzebediah because i want to see this happen yES
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
GM NOTE: Added Robocoon's awesome art of Tick Helleby to the OP, plus handy navigation links! >_o
1) This SI unit's out-of-box designation is FRANK-1.0
2) Queen Arelis, Tick Helleby, and Zorg the Great. Their collective greed and narcissism will ensure that they always have a common goal. Their occasional butting of heads will also make sure that they have a team dynamic similar to another successful and well known team trio.
3) Will we be getting any software upgrades? My operating system is still running on the factory settings.
TeamShow
My personal designation shall be: BALANCE.

Can SI designations have symbols or numbers?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
I'm alright with the name CO-BRAIN-1-BALANCE, hehehe.

I second FRANK-1.0's suggestion- perhaps their egos will cause them to succeed? Feel free to disreagard this if anyone finds this disagreeable.

Aurora, how are you doing as a fellow SI?
I like the Slata, Teecee, and Xzebediah proposal for a good, well rounded team (with no personal bias at all)
In general tbh Teecee is the only candidate with the Doctor specialty.
In other words it would be better for a team to have Tecee, is what I assume you're getting at?
As both a medic and engineer, she can fix pretty much anybody.