HEROMAKER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEROMAKER
RE: HEROMAKER
(10-26-2016, 02:24 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »> Without immediatly going for programing shenanigans, Can't we just try sticking stickers over each others ?
(I wonder would that combine them ? What if we tried sticking some inteligence over muscle would that give some martial arts ? If we tried charm and sneak would that give some deception and disguises ? sif that works, sky's the limit !)

Seconding this, it sounds like a fun mechanic if we get it to work!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(10-24-2016, 12:16 AM)Dediles Wrote: »well with the nonsense we've been able to get away with I wonder
>stickerbook.setpage 100

(10-24-2016, 10:56 AM)BreadProduct Wrote: »Oh are we going there?

>stickerbook.inventory.addsticker("sass",999)

[Image: 0mwhQp3.gif]

Okay, there's been a few holes in the system, but we're not that stupid! Our gorgeous HeroMaker system would never allow for such ridiculous cheating to go unnoticed! Even our...magnificent Playerbase must abide by the rules!

Now...

(10-23-2016, 09:16 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
(10-23-2016, 07:03 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »
(10-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Fallingfeather Wrote: »
(10-23-2016, 02:10 PM)Schazer Wrote: »a muscle, 2 sneaks, 2 clovers, and 2 charms

Gonna second this. That's a good setup.

Defiantly thirding this.

4thing this

[Image: rijmqsU.gif]

Incredible! It's rare to see Players with such integrity as to agree with one another! ...Isn't that saying something? But regardless, your agreement has been solidified as your first Stickerbook page! Well done!

(10-26-2016, 07:30 PM)tronn Wrote: »
(10-26-2016, 02:24 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »> Without immediatly going for programing shenanigans, Can't we just try sticking stickers over each others ?
(I wonder would that combine them ? What if we tried sticking some inteligence over muscle would that give some martial arts ? If we tried charm and sneak would that give some deception and disguises ? sif that works, sky's the limit !)

Seconding this, it sounds like a fun mechanic if we get it to work!

How exciting! Sadly, the art of Stickermixing is currently unbeknownst to you, but know that soon you will be able to do so with gusto! So many exciting things await you on your journey, friends!

Now, before you can meet the hero you've crafted, one last thing remains.

[Image: L7Db6VV.gif]

What would you like to name your Hero?

SpoilerShow
>Ansom Blockhed Mc Dumble

(what ? we didn't gave them a single sticker in inteligence, hope they come with a little basic because otherwise....)

okay fine, fine

>Gregorio the magnificient

or

>Amazing Amanda

or

>Drew Blank

(I notice there was no gender choice so have a choice for each, and a neutral one)
Sylvie
Oh sorry

>sudo stickerbook.inventory.addsticker("sass",999)
I like Drew, it's a nice gender neutral name. Also don't worry about updating late, such things happen. Keep up the good work!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(10-30-2016, 09:16 AM)tronn Wrote: »I like Drew, it's a nice gender neutral name. Also don't worry about updating late, such things happen. Keep up the good work!

To the extent that counted as a second, I'm gonna third Drew Blank.
Yeah, let's go with Drew!
> Phlobine
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Drew!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]