Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.4 Average
in myopic nipples
RE: in myopic nipples
boys suck i wanna punch one.
how am I supposed to smooch boys though if you keep punching them
(12-05-2014, 08:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »how am I supposed to smooch boys though if you keep punching them

smooch girls instead obv
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
(12-05-2014, 10:59 AM)Plaid Wrote: »
(12-05-2014, 08:23 AM)Schazer Wrote: »how am I supposed to smooch boys though if you keep punching them

smooch girls instead obv

You can wait in the dang cutie queue with everyone else mwahtermelon
I didn't specify just me, there are plenty of cute girls around here
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
RE: Gender?
(12-05-2014, 06:50 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(12-04-2014, 07:05 PM)Godbot Wrote: »
(12-02-2014, 06:14 PM)Geoluhread Wrote: »elaborate. you're being vague.

Hey, c'mon, don't do this shit. Prickly, terse replies to things we don't agree with are what created the kind of hostile environment that led to this subforum in the first place. We're trying to get away from that kind of stuff.

I think it's a legitimate question because "gender rights," since it's not a term that's regularly used, could mean a few opposing things: rights for separate groups of gender (aka women's rights and men's rights" or rights for expression of gender without discrimination

Oh, yeah, of course! No one's debating that it's a legitimate thing to have a question about. I just don't want people to react like they did in the SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC, for example, where some people reacted to things they disagreed with by making nonconstructive three-word posts that just amounted to "this thing you said made me mad at you for reasons I will barely explain." I think that whole mindset is something we need to collectively unlearn the rules of, too.

We kind of strayed off-topic from this into whether it's okay to joke or debate about it at all, but I think the willingness to just have a discussion and listen to each other resolved all this very nicely. That's all I'm asking people to do.

I'm sorry if I came off as hostile, or hostile-but-pretending-not-to-be, Geoluhread. I was just trying to be frank with you, the way I would want someone to be frank with me if they thought I was doing something wrong.
RE: Gender?
(12-05-2014, 05:52 PM)Godbot Wrote: »I'm sorry if I came off as hostile, or hostile-but-pretending-not-to-be, Geoluhread. I was just trying to be frank with you, the way I would want someone to be frank with me if they thought I was doing something wrong.

alright! i think i'll just listen to the conversation going on in this topic right now. i'd rather not state an opinion i don't feel too strongly about, so i think i'll learn from others until i can feel more confident in one.
signature