Ragazza Magica

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragazza Magica
RE: Ragazza Magica
"Didn't I see you at the park yesterday?"
♪ What To Say?

Lynette paused for a bit, opting to take a better look at the boy, to once again make sure that he was indeed the same one from last night. With his garishly red hair and his high-top sneakers, two details which were burned inside Lynette’s mind, there was no doubting that she had seen him before. In addition to being as obnoxious as his hair, his shoes were untied.

Lynette took the opportunity, "Well, first of all, your shoes are untied?"

The boy stared at her for a second before looking down and gasping, "Oh shit, they are thanks!" He bent down and tied his shoes, looking up to ask, "So uh, what else do you want, uh....?"

Lynette stared blankly for a bit before realizing that she hadn’t introduced herself, "Oh! Uhm, sorry about that… My name is Lynette Spettro, I’m a senior, I've been here for all four years, and I’ve sort of kind of lived here all my life. So how about you?”

[Image: tumblr_n7y91qyHna1s1b1gto1_1280.png]

The boy finished tying his shoes and then stood up and scratched his head a bit before saying, "I"m Chad Chaswell Charles, I'm a senior here too, although I guess seeing that you’ve been here since forever, you’d know I’m definitely not."

“I thought I hadn’t seen you around, but isn’t it a bit weird to move in this long after school’s started?”

“Yeah well, stuff happens, you know? A few weeks won’t kill anyone, and if people think its weird, whatever, it just adds to my mystique.”

♪ Friendly Chat

Lynette held back a giggle, “Mystique? What, did you do something… bad Mr. Charles?”

Chad frowned a little, “Well, maybe I did???” He turned the frown into a smug smirk, “You don’t know.”

Lynette rolled her eyes and nodded, “Oh, of course, right, right. Mysterious transfer student, so spooky.”

The two teens stared down each other, each smirking and giggling a bit at their own little jabs. “Alright, Mr. Charles, so this school’s a bit big and I’ve got a free period up next, what about you?”

Chad shrugged, “Eh, I guess I don’t have anything better to do, why?”

“I can show you around the school, we could talk a bit, maybe after school I could show you around my little town?”

Chad shrugged again, "Sure, lead the way."

Alright then, where should we go in the school and what should I try to talk to him about...
Awkwardly run out of conversation topics, and walk for half an hour in complete silence. In a fit of desperation, do your magical girl transformation.

-Do you believe in ghost stories, Mr. Charles?
-Well you better
-Because you're in one
[Image: xwldX.gif]
>having fun isn't hard / when you've got a library card
>ask him why he moved here
talk about vidjagames
SpoilerShow

♪ Walk N Talk

"Alright, we should probably go to the library first, since that's probably the most important room resource wise?"

"Yeah, sure."

The pair began to walk towards the library, the halls were more or less empty as, by now, early September, most people had figured out where they were going to spend their free periods.

"Uh, so if you don't mind me asking, why did you come here? To Robur-Miri? Do you have family here or something?"

Chad squinted and gave a small frown at the mention of family, but replied, "I came here for a few reasons, they're a bit personal though. I'm not uh, new to here though, I used to live here."

"Oh? That's cool actually, no ones ever come back! I... Well like... I don't know anyone, who's moved away, and then moved back. I mean... Uh.. Fond memories?"

"There's some... mostly of a friend, but I don't know how I'd get in touch with him, or even if he's still here... or if he'd remember me."

"Well, we can check, my families got records on this sort of thing."

"I dunno... seems a bit... weird, yanno?"

Chad waved his hand around and looked away a bit, there wasn't going to be a big exchange of details here, that much was obvious. After that, the two of them gave some small talk here and there about things in the halls like posters and banners, and then arrived at the schools library with little fanfare.

"Ah, some more students to join in the wonders of learning, ay?"

♪ Wondrous Knowledge

Behind the front desk was the kindly old librarian was setting books for aides to put back, on one of the many shelves they came from. Books were everywhere, but not thrown about or tossed aside, they were carefully arranged, each placed to take the smallest space possible. It was as if there were more books than places to put them, which, from the librarian's gleeful face, was a possibility.

"Hello, Mr. Nendis, I'm showing a new student around, his name is Chad Charles."

"Chad, Chaswell Charles."

"Well, if you insist. Anyway, I thought the library would be a good first stop."

"And I would believe you've chosen wisely Miss Spettro, welcome Mister Charles, I am Arnami Nendis, I make sure this library runs in the toppest of shapes, and if anyone needs help on getting some know-how, I'm the man."

He held out his hand, Chad accepted the shake, "Nice to meet you. This place looks pretty big for a school library, is that on you?"

"Well, it’s a bit of my personal collection yes, but it’s all fine, I just want to be of the most help I can. Ah, pardon me a moment."

The man leaned forward, and pointed towards the back of the library, where a somewhat bulky student who was also pointing at a smaller student.

"Vex, be nice!"

Vex lowered his pointing, and then proceeded to give the smaller student his book.

"He's a nice lad, he just, gets a bit over enthused. Would you like to meet him? He's the head aide you know."

Lynette winced a little as Vex began to walk back to the front of the library. "Actually, we should go now... we don't have all day!"

Without waiting for another word from the wise, Lynette grabbed Chad and dragged him back to the hallways.

♪ Change o' Pace

"Wow, what was that about?"

"He's one of the Four Heavenly Bullies of Robur-Miri..."

Chad paused for a moment, and then managed to say, "What."

"Look, I didn't come up with the name, some nerds did! It's what everyone calls Vex and the other three guys."

"This is... what."

"Look, it's a small town and it's a private high school. Things like this just sort of happen."

"So four guys just get named Heavenly Bullies and no one does anything about it? And the librarian was there, what could he have done?"

"It.. it's hard to explain, just trust me on this."

"Sure..." Chad rolled his eyes. After a few moments, he then asked, "So. Whats next?"

"I guess after the Library, the Nurse's Office would be the most important place, you know, just in case of an emergency or something."

Chad nodded in agreement and they walked towards the Nurse's Office. Once again commenting on the various going ons on the way. Outside the office was a bulletin board with various pamphlets and flyers on various health issues and a sign that said when the last time an accident happened.

"Ten days huh? Cool."

"Yeah, Ms. Winters is really good at her job but she can be... a bit out there some times... I'll knock and make sure nothings going on."

Lynette knocked on the door and waited a bit, then knocked again and put her ear the door. She didn't hear anything.

"Huh... that's weird. Maybe she's on break. Let's go to the uh, security office I guess?"

Just as the two turned around, the door opened and a smiling lady in a nurse outfit said, "Sorrrrrrry, what's the problem!!!"

"Oh, no problems really, I'm just showing a new student around Ms. Winters, his name is Chad Chaswell Charles."

Ms. Winters put her hand on her chin and looked a little confused, "New Student? I wouldn't know about that... Could you do me a favor and come in quick? I need to check files on something, you know, make sure I have everything... and I wouldn't want to call Chad over when he's right herrrrrre..."

While Lynette was initially confused by the statements, Chad just went, "Sure," and walked into the room.

"You can stay out herrrrrre."

The door was slammed shut before Lynette could follow.

"That was... a bit rude... and weird..."

*sss*

Lynette heard a small hiss, and looked on the floor, where it came from. It was a small snake, specifically Eric, the Nurse Office Mascot.

"What are you doing out of your tank little guy?"

*thud*

♪ Smells Like Trouble

"I don't like the sound of this...?" Lynette tried the door, only to find that it was locked, and no amount of jiggling would budge it. This was very bad! However, before she remembered that she wasn't alone, "Vigil are you around?"

Lynette's hopes that the rabbit had managed to follow the two of them was proved true as she heard the now familiar voice echo in her mind, I can sense it. There's another monster in that room.

"There's a monster in the school? How did it get in?"

It isn't like the other monster, I think that... it might be able to change shape...

"What? What do we do?"

You need to transform and attack it!

"But I'm at school!!! What if someone sees!!!"

There's no one around, it's fine.

Lynette clenched her fist, and took a deep breath. "Alright then..." She closed her eyes and once more let her body become overtaken by a magical glow. When she opened them again, she felt stronger, and slightly taller, and looked down at herself to confirm that she had once again transformed.

"Alright monster, let's go!"

Lynette charged through the door, and saw Chad, lying on the cot and knocked out, Eric's tank dislodged, and, most threateningly, an altered Nurse Winters, fingers turning to needles, mouth opening wider, with more teeth and a weird tongue... thing... and almost towering over Chad.

"Well, shit."

Looks like its time for another fight! In much closer quarters than before...
your priority should be getting chad out of there? he's useless and unconscious and might be like, eaten or something
(04-01-2015, 08:30 PM)Sanzh Wrote: »your priority should be getting chad out of there? he's useless and unconscious and might be like, eaten or something

Acceptable losses
chad is a Very Nice Young Man and would never do anything wrong