Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, please
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (7)
Originally posted on MSPA by Cucurbita.

>marvel at their sweet dance moves

>attempt to beat them in a dance off
Originally posted on MSPA by mr_y_not.

Cucurbita Wrote:>marvel at their sweet dance moves

>attempt to beat them in a dance off
Kocel232 Wrote:> Regret not SHARPENING YOUR BAGUETTE. Throw TOASTER at ZOMBIES.
98714123340 Wrote:> Use L.E.D on Space Zombies

[Image: ah23x.gif]

The Space Zombies appear to be very talented at writhing about. No doubt, these zombies are certainly the shit when it comes to getting down on the dirt. You debate whether or not to challenge their sick moves, but honestly, everyone knows you're the worst writh-jiver in the universe.

What a loser.

[Image: ah25x.png]

You pull out your LED Light and shine it at the Space Zombies. They don't seem to be in pain, but they appear to be rather fascinated by your light-emitting device like deer in headlights.

[Image: ah24x.gif]

In an attempt make use of your super sharp, brand spankin' new Sharpened Toaster, you lob it at the closest zombie. The Sharpened Toaster does EXTREME DAMAGE, destroying the helmetless Space Zombie and earning you a whopping 50% EXP. Heck yes.

[Image: ah26x.gif]

Perhaps, you think to yourself, sharpening your Baguette would've improved your combat prowress.
Maybe. It could be worth it to stop by the shack once again and have another look over.

But first, the other Space Zombie.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by kd7sov.

> Leap-kick the other one in the helmet.
Originally posted on MSPA by Fayth.

>Wait until the other one gets closer, then use the gate to knock it down.
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (8)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kocel232.

>Strike it in the ZOMBIE-NUTS with the BAGUETTE. Try to reclaim your toaster in the process.

you three, Abridged by mr_y_not. Wrote:COMBINE THE ACTIONS: Wait for the zombie, then jump and strike!

[Image: ah27x.gif]

The remaining Space Zombie slowly creeps its way over to you. The silly thing didn't know what was coming to 'im; one swift swing with your stale bread and the monster's head comes off fresh from the body!

Offing the second Space Zombie rewarded you with another 50% EXP--

[Image: ah28x.gif]

You are now Level 2. Your stats have been upgraded (but who looks at those numbers anyways!) and you've recieved a Skill Point to spend in the Skills tab!

[Image: ah29x.png]

You stash away your sweet loot, including the Space Zombie's precious helmet. It doesn't seem equippable; you'd probably suffocate if you wore the thing anyways! Their space suits are, after all, meant to be air tight and pumped with oxygen from a tank.

On the note of oxygen, it seems wherever you landed is probably pretty hospitable for other humans. I mean, you certainly believe you can breathe here. Not to mention that there's a gothic-esque gate erect just beside you.

[Image: ah30x.png]

You flip over to the Skills tab. Judging by the diagram, you should be able to spend you point to achieve whatever lies at the end of the paths connected to your Neutral Element. The element on the left is the Hot Coals Element, likely the key to pro-offensive, pyrokinetic abilities. The element on the right is the Clay Oven Element, which likely houses abilities of a more defensive, earthen nature. The diamonds in the central path are most certainly Neutral Element abilities. The green-hued diamond will grant the power of "Anti-Alien Guerilla Warfare Somersault Technique" whilist the olive-hued diamond will grant the power of the "Green Robed Neanderthal Spinning Top Technique". Convieniently, the path seems as if it'd provide the two abilities for just one Skill Point.

What should Gareon invest in?

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by siguard.

oh wow i remember this

>invest in Enron they seem legit.

>go hot coals, plan on not getting hit.
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (9)

> Can you identify the Neutral Element diamonds' abilities?

> If not, Clay Oven. You are the tank, it's you.

Edit: Yeah, in light of the descriptions I'm going to go with > Clay Oven.

Whoops, forgot ability descriptions! Sorry, I added them~
Originally posted on MSPA by 50,000 Unstoppable Watts!.

>Neutral! Girls like guys with skills.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.

SpoilerShow

siguard Wrote:>go hot coals, plan on not getting hit.
kd7sov Wrote:> Clay Oven. You are the tank, it's you.
50,000 Unstoppable Watts! Wrote:>Neutral! Girls like guys with skills.
[Image: ah32x.gif]

Well, the Hot Coals Element certainly looks appealing, with its wicked offensive boost and living-on-the-edge glass cannon additude...

[Image: ah33x.gif]

...but wait! What about these sweet ass neutral techniques?! They'd add some pizazz into combat!

Or what about the Clay Oven Element? Maybe Gareon could totally become the next Juggernaut and eat Space Zombies for breakfast!

[Image: ah34x.gif]

DEAR LORD THE CHOICES ARE OVERWHELMING!!

[Image: ah31x.gif]

[Image: ah35.gif][Image: ah36x.png]

By the power of glorious RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS, the Hot Coals Element was selected. Upon activation, Gareon's attacks will be filled with PIPING HOT INTENSITY and LITERALLY SET ON FIRE, but also cause his internal organs to GET TOASTY and cause Gareon to become exhausted slightly faster. Nothing that a few Tomapples from the good ol' shed couldn't solve, of course!

With the Hot Coals Element, two more branches in the Skill Tree have opened up. With just another skill point, the blue-hued blood diamond will grant the "Firey Barf of Jalepeno Bonnetta Technique". Alternatively, the brown hued diamond will grant the "Flaming Coals from Outer Space Technique"!

[Image: ah37.gif]

But where should Gareon head now? He could return to the gate and investigate the source of the shining light, a rather peculiar phenominon. Gareon could also jump down into that hole in the ground with his brand new flashlight and find out whatever might be down there, or check out the rest of the graveyard. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to take another visit to the shack and stock up on some delicious fruit, or maybe test out this new Element on the way.

Or maybe you have a spectacularly better idea?

SpoilerShow
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, pleas
Originally posted on MSPA by Razorhead.

> Down the rabbithole we go !
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, pleas

> Go into the light! Or, you know, toward it anyway.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kitoko.

>Stock up on supplies first. You're a smart player, you know to be prepared especially with your lack of defense.

>See if the pause menu is something special, because nobody totally looks at the pause menu.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kocel232.

>Go back to your shack and sharpen that stale loaf of bread, man.