Scribblings From a Scribbler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In which I scribble and hope that I'm making the base for some good ole' visual concepts.

Day 12/10/2017

Trying to figure out a style for Guard Duty Part 1. As you can see, I like to draw guy people.
SpoilerShow
Trying to figure out a style for Gaurd Duty Part 2 where I think I've got it down, but maybe not.
SpoilerShow
This is where I cheat on Guard Duty with some other story concept that I thought I completely abandoned in the Forum Adventure Ideas thread. Curses.
SpoilerShow
This train of betrayal just keeps going. The little child is in a hospital.
SpoilerShow
This scribbling basically conveys everything about the story's concept.
SpoilerShow

Overall, I think today was a very productive day if my goal was to do a bunch of unproductive stuff

C+

Extras from before todayShow
I have no son.
RE: Scribblings From a Scribbler
YO THESE ARE SUPER HELLA, i love your style!!
SpoilerShow
(12-11-2017, 07:17 AM)Myeth Wrote: »YO THESE ARE SUPER HELLA, i love your style!!

Thank you very much! Please imagine me bashfully blushing right now as I lay on my head on the table for a minute to calm myself. I take great pride in my art, but the only compliments that don't catch me off guard are compliments from myself.

I'm just going to continue on with my scribbles because this is supposed to be a daily drawing practice sort of thing. Unfortunately, it is going as badly as my update schedule for the forum adventure that I lost interest in and don't know what to do with. :C

I think I like doing this though, so I'll keep doing it I guess.

Scribblings

Here's a scribble that I did today. As you can see, I got a little better at digital painting. The animal in the bottom right corner is a goat-mouse-beetle whose motif is a knight with armor and weapons made from its carapace. The bird head right next to it was me trying to do feathers. The drawing on top was me trying to paint an African American woman which I think I did pretty okay on.
SpoilerShow
Just some hair shading stuff inspired by Persona 5. Also a scribble of a vaguely humanoid shape that I think might be the Batter from OFF? I'm not sure.
SpoilerShow
It's the little one from my forum adventure. I wish I went with the design on the far right instead of the current one. v-v
SpoilerShow

This scribble session was pretty fun what with all the painting and junk. The singular concept of the little one's hair-wing thing was also pretty cool, and I'm proud of myself for coming up with it

Satisfaction Grade:
A-
I have no son.
HEY HEY these are really good!! keep it up man ouob
Pose in 2nd spoiler is rlly fluid, I love it!!
SpoilerShow