what kind of pizza is you

Poll: pizza??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
pizza
44.44%
8 44.44%
pizza
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what kind of pizza is you
RE: what kind of pizza is you
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: »I'm the second one

I am the concept of a second pizza. Pizzas are great and all; they taste great, and are easy to eat. In this day and age, ordering pizza is easier than ever, thanks to the internet. Anyone can order a pizza.

But when it comes to social gatherings, a single pizza is never enough. Two people can share one pizza, but what about three people? At some point, a second pizza becomes a necessity - a second pizza turns a party into a pizza party.

I am the second pizza.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(08-12-2017, 11:53 AM)[Robocoon] Wrote: »Im piza

piza good!!
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
(08-13-2017, 04:14 AM)Wheat Wrote: »
(08-12-2017, 10:28 AM)Keefachu Wrote: »you dont need a face book quiz to tell you what pizza is you!!

look deep into yourself and decide it for yourself!!

have you considered the ad revenue from page clicks that my suggestion would surely bring?

i could.. id make so much ad revenue i could buy PIZZAs..
this is a hard decision!!
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike