what kind of pizza is you

Poll: pizza??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
pizza
44.44%
8 44.44%
pizza
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
if you was a pizza who would you be? (im pepperoni pizaa)
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
RE: what kind of pizza is you
I'm the second one
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Wheat Wrote: »fully cooked, not frozen jalapeño pizza

THIS IS A GOOD AND QUALITY PIZZA I APPROVE*
This post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost postThis post is now a ghost post

*Paid Promotion by the Pizza Administration
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
(08-10-2017, 12:32 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(08-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Justice Watch Wrote: »I'm the second one
how many did you order

i ordered the second pizza
(08-10-2017, 12:30 PM)Wheat Wrote: »would it have gotten more or fewer points if it was frozen

fewer.. frozen jalapenos are not as good to me!!!
(08-10-2017, 12:32 PM)Wheat Wrote: »who is paying for all of this

sorry this is classified information
(08-10-2017, 12:36 PM)Wheat Wrote: »i meant the whole pizza frozen. thats a thing we do here

do you eat it FROZEN?? or is it just heat up pizza???
if its just heat up pizza it gains points because my favorite pizza is frozen totinos pizza yes although many other frozen pizzas are good
[Image: iJReMB8.png]:drudgeright:
(08-10-2017, 12:42 PM)Wheat Wrote: »tho totinos are real good, whether the old circular party pizza, or the newer rectangular party pizza

yes totinos pizza are very quality and both and all pizza shapes are acceptable
(08-10-2017, 12:49 PM)Wheat Wrote: »concept: pizza cube

ITS GENIUS... you can build a prototype out of totinos even..
bringing a whole new meaning to a box of pizza

[Image: giphy.gif]
obey the cube
i am pineapple pizza

that is, a pineapple decorated with sauce and cheese.

i also drive. with pizza

[Image: OpOnY5j.jpg?width=431&height=431]
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(08-10-2017, 01:05 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i am pineapple pizza

that is, a pineapple decorated with sauce and cheese.

i also drive. with pizza

[Image: OpOnY5j.jpg?width=431&height=431]

a TRUE pineapple pizza!! wild!!

pizza driving is an Advanced Technique.. im impressed..
only few have mastered such a skill
I'm pineapple pizza. Nobody likes me ;-;
oh hey
I'm a pizza with pre-fried mushrooms/peppers/onions/bacon on top
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-11-2017, 08:57 PM)SinkingSailor Wrote: »I'm pineapple pizza. Nobody likes me ;-;

aww!! dont worry pineapple pizza has its dedicated fans!!
(08-11-2017, 09:05 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I'm a pizza with pre-fried mushrooms/peppers/onions/bacon on top

this sounds like a good pizza.. a good selection of toppings wow @ v@!
(08-12-2017, 02:53 AM)bigro Wrote: »I once had a deep dish pizza that was filled with a quandong jam and cream. It was literally a pizza base too, don't come at me with this "that's just a pie" shit. This really opened my eyes as to what a deep dish pizza could be. The guy that made it said it was experimental and that the people he studied under in Italy would have murdered him for this heinous crime but overall it was actually pretty nice. The pizza base made it different, not necessarily better than if it had been pastry, nor worse, just different. Taco shitposts aside, this is the pizza I am. I feel it.

wow.. a very risky, experimental deep dish pizza!! this sounds like a very interesting pizza and i would definitely give it a try!! @ @ you live a dangerous life if this is the pizza you are.. but good on you!
(08-12-2017, 04:54 AM)Wheat Wrote: »face book personality quiz that tells you what kind of pizza is you

you dont need a face book quiz to tell you what pizza is you!!

look deep into yourself and decide it for yourself!!
Im piza
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
im a nothing pizza with left beef
im bagel bites
SpoilerShow
Ya know one of those frozen pepperoni pizzas? sounds drab, right? But, okay. Get this:

This one has had one of those bags of shredded mozzarella dumped on top of it and is then put in the oven for half an hour. And you know what you get?

A pizza with a crispy cheese shell on top of it that manages to help keep it nice and toasty for the whole meal.
I would probably be a day old cold veggie pizza. Like the pizza that you forgot about in the fridge. Then when it's 5:30 am and you're really tired you open up the fridge to see me (the day old cold veggie pizza) and you say to yourself "nice," then proceed to close the fridge with your victory pizza in hand. That's who I strive to be.
SpoilerShow