Day Out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day Out
Day Out
SpoilerShow

TWsShow

[Image: IMG_1275.png]

Your name is ██████ and you're getting a little ansty, waiting for the train to end. You can feel your energy at the tips of your fingers. All you really wanted to do was to get to Main Street. Why did it have to take so long?

Either way, you probably shouldn’t just say this over and over, like you tend to do. You should probably try something else, even though you didn't bring much entertainment in your bag.

So, what will you do?
RE: Day Out
>Scream. Scream and do not stop no matter what.
SpoilerShow
>Close your eyes and put on some music to calm down
>Sing. Let the music in your soul out.
███ puts on some calming music and closes their eyes, immersing themself in it. They tap to the beat and sing a little.

[Image: IMG_1309.png]

Hey, what are they laughing for?

[Image: IMG_1310.png]
Their eyes seem to be on ███. The two look at them before giggling.

[Image: IMG_1311.png]
Their singing isn't that bad.. is it?
Obviously.

[Image: IMG_1312.png]
Well, really- talk about rude! And uncalled for! Very uncalled for!
Psst, hey. Did you just ignore me?

[Image: IMG_1313.png]
You’d do something like scream at them- but, honestly, you‘re going to try and avoid funny looks. It makes your stomach turn.
No, do it. Scream. Scream and watch as they-
What now?
>Take a deep breath and try to relax.
>Maybe derive some satisfaction from ignoring the cat gremlin on your shoulder there
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
"scream but very quietly. Relieve tension.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Attention is temporary, scream at them until they stop laughing, make them feel bad.
SpoilerShow
>You're not weird for singing, they're weird for NOT singing!
Gently brush your shoulder as if wiping something off of it and smoosh that shoulder demon with your hand. It doesn't get rid of them, but it's like a snooze button for this stuff. Then you can find a private moment and like, have a curt argument with it. Probably make you feel better?
TWsShow

[Image: IMG_1495.png]

You grumble to yourself and not to your anxienty. “It’s a catchy song. You should definetly sing to catchy songs.”

It doesn't matter, it’s obvious that your voice is terrible. You should quit while you’re ahead, really

You gently pap the not a cat’s face. It struggles to say anything. You push any little bits of tangled yarn in your stomach away as you raise your voice a little.

[Image: IMG_1497.png]

“It’s rude to laugh at other people singing, you know.” Your voice trembles as you say this, but the anger in your face is evident. You hope.

[Image: IMG_1496.png]

It's evident enough to the two of them, as they start arguing.

“Hey ––––, say sorry!”

“Wha- it’s not my fault! You were the one that-”

[Image: IMG_1498.png]

Look, you made them fight. Is that really what you wanted?

Shut up.”

Now they'll always remeber this day and the way you-

[Image: IMG_1499.png]

The train comes to a halt. You stand up.

Where are you planning to go, anyways? There’s nowhere you can run.

You slowly get off the train. The pointy eared creature? jumps off your shoulder and follows you on foot.

And then you'll hole up again and everything will turn dark-

You head to Main street.

There will be nothing that can fix this.

“Shut up.” You cover its mouth again. “I swear, you never run out of these things. Where are you getting them? Honestly, just leave me alone!“

The cat smiles. “You and I both know I’m nothing but a figment of your mind, ███.”

You hiss. It grins at you mockingly. Then your stomach pangs, and you’re filled with a feeling of dread.

[Image: IMG_1504.png]
You duck beside a building and curl up. You take deep breaths.

You scream quietly, then loudly.

Your axienty is trying to say something, but the words don't reach your ears.

For now, you can’t hear it. You revel in the silence until the pangs soften enough you can stand, even though you really want to curl up again.

[Image: IMG_1503.png]

You look at the shops down the street. You can visit the bakery, the bontique, or the gardening shop.

Just go home already.

Where to?
Flowers are nice. Maybe they have something neat to take your mind off things.
>The bakery, get something good to fill your stomache
SpoilerShow
> Gardening. The owner is nice and gives you discount coupons sometimes.
I have no son.
>To the bakery! Your stockpile of novelty sized croissants is getting dangerously low.
You head to the gardening shop.

You remeber the owner pretty well. They usually give you some free gifts sometimes, and some cupons. You're never really sure what to do with the cupons, though.

Ugh. Here again? They'll get tired of seeing your face, you know.

Whatever. I'll wait out here. It's too bright.

[Image: IMG_1620.png]

You've already got a good feeling.

When you get there, you can see the owner taking over the job as the chasier. They’re idly staring at something before they notice you.

[Image: IMG_1621.png]
Oh, hey ██████! I brought in some new plants earlier. Do you want more? I probably ordered. Too much.

They laugh akwardly.

I tend to forget how small everything here is.. not everyone would buy these plants.

They mumur to themselves.

You offer a weak smile, which ends up being more than 'weak'. You haven't seen them in a while.

[Image: IMG_1622.png]

They return your smile with one of their own.

“Sure,” you say. “what plants did you bring in?”

Well, there's the succulents.. Same batch as last time, in case you want more. Then there’s also...”

What other plants?
>a lovely venus fly trap
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Medicinal herbs
>Lilies.
>An entire truck's worth of peyote.
Not an update, but please choose from the plants given. It will be bought next update. Thank you! (\

Venus Fly Trap
Hepatica
Marshmallow (This one)
Lillium Pumilium
Peyote
Oregano
Peyote
Lillium Pumilium
>Peyote, the thinking man's cactus. *wink*