Starcrossed - A Warriors Interactive Tale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: wvi91gZ.png]

For as long as anyone can remember, there have been two Clans in the forest. And for as long as anyone can remember, the two Clans have despised each other.

Will there ever come a time of peace between the Clans?

Only StarClan can tell us.

[Image: HBG9Ljm.png]

A young tom stands in front of the medicine cat's den. He has recently been given his full name by his deceased warrior ancestors. What is his name?

RE: Starcrossed - A Warriors Interactive Tale
P̶r̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶l̶ Softfoot
Fleetfoot
Bramblepelt
>Reinfeild von Mecklenburger the Third

I like the opening scene!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
oh man I used to know a couple of girls enthralled by the warrior cats books. I'm going to get so much catharsis out of this.

> Drama McDramaface
> GrowlTail

> BlackFang

> HissyFace
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Oh! Or... Softheart. >3c

Quote:Oh! Or... Softheart. >3c

[Image: 4bSlyuB.png]

Your name is Softheart. After the untimely death of your mentor, you were promoted to full medicine cat of StormClan before the completion of your training. Last night you visited the Starstone on the half moon with the medicine cats from ThornClan and received your full name.

There seemed to be an unusual amount of deliberation among your ancestors...

Quote:>Reinfeild von Mecklenburger the Third

Quote:> Drama McDramaface

Quote:> GrowlTail

> BlackFang

> HissyFace

...but in the end you were given the suffix 'heart'. Typically this name is for cats who have a strong sense of justice or conviction. You personally feel that the name 'Softheart' is kind of mean.

In any case, this is your first real day as medicine cat. Eventually you'll need to go talk to your leader about what happened last night, and then you should go check on the elders, and you're low on some herbs so you ought to go out collecting at some point... You're not really sure what to do first, so you delve into the den for a moment and retrieve some herbs.

[Image: PX0ADqU.png]

Your mentor could divine messages from StarClan just by looking at the way certain herbs fell. You were taught a little bit about how to do this before your mentor passed away. You figure today is a good day to try it out. Maybe there's a reason you were made medicine cat at this time, and there's something important you need to do.

[Image: I6LZPCK.png]

You fish out the proper herbs, and let them fall to the ground in whatever pattern they wish. What do your ancestors want you to do from here?

well put those herbs back for one, don't just leave those dank weeds on the ground.
But talking to your leader seems like the best option. Leaders most often have Important Quests.
>Don't
>your ancestors command you to stop your whining. in their day you had to walk ten miles uphill both ways in a blizzard just to get a name, and they liked it.

>Leaves: spell out 'star clan rulez yo'
>You're pretty sure that to get messages from the herbs you have to smoke them. Can you make fire? Maybe you should find someone who can.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> Ugh you're worse at reading herds then you thought, all you can read is "set fire to herbs" which must be totally wrong.

> Check around for any hurt / sick people in your clan, that way you can know what herbs to look for later!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]