Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
〜〜〜〜〜
RE: 〜 O! My Captain 〜
The same can't be said for the rest of the crew?
They aren't too fond of the stories of sunken ships surrounding the island. Don't they know the Captain would NEVER sink a ship under her command? She isn't the type to become obsessed as other captains may be.

Well...that one crewmate with all the tattoos seems pretty fine with going, but they've always described death as a mystical experience to be explored instead of, ya know, death.

SpoilerShow
These tall tales, always seeming to come from seafarers, right? Such is the difficult life on the sea.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
The ship rocks momentarily as a strong gust catches the sail. Easterly winds blow in earnest. It may be wise to confirm your destination and course before you're carried too far in the wrong direction.
A storm is gathering on the eastern horizon.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
within the crew is a team of expert tuba players, here to play songs that stir the spirit. at least that's what the captain says
〜〜〜〜〜
All is not quiet on the nearby isle. A local squabble, perhaps? Or an attack from outside forces?
Oh boy it sure is hot on these high seas. I hope no one accidentally walks in on me trying to cool off on deck.
〜〜〜〜〜
Aye Aye! The only tension here is that of the mainsail!
There is more to a ship's crew than its captain. Look! That one there can point their eyes different directions if they please. They're dual-wielding telescopes on the crow's nest. It's absolutely mesmerizing! A little disgusting, yes, but mesmerizing.

SpoilerShow