UNDARKTILE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNDARKTILE
RE: UNDARKTILE
(07-17-2016, 11:14 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »WSSEENNWSSNW

[Image: 13.PNG]

CHALLENGE Encountered!

Remaining move commands buffered until after the CHALLENGE is decided. You may be relieved to know that the buffer is cleared between maps, whether the change of maps is the result of a victory or a loss.

!!!!CHALLENGE!!!!
Type: Mathematical
Query: 1 + 2 = ?
Attempt limit: 1
Can back out: No

To clarify: Each direction of a given tile may or may not contain a CHALLENGE when one attempts to enter from that direction. Every buffered command last update that passed through the center tile did so by entering from the north of that tile, which I was actually a little amazed it.

(Input Type: Attempt, FCFS)

>
Ok I guess commands can be issued without >

Fun fun...

How do we want to discuss actions without submitting to buffer?
Um.....uh......3?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
You must be registered to view this content.
(07-18-2016, 07:17 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »3

!!!Challenge Success!!!

[Image: 14.PNG]

(07-18-2016, 07:32 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Ok I guess commands can be issued without >

Fun fun...

How do we want to discuss actions without submitting to buffer?

Well, to clarify, I take as commands anything I think looks like a command. So that was my mistake, sorry. I guess you should use > if you want me to know it's definitely a command and something like "(not a command)" or such if you want to be sure I don't accidentally interpret it as a command. Anyway...

Map 1 Complete!

[Image: 15.PNG]

CHALLENGE Location Hint: It's a card game, and you can drive across it.

(Input type: Sequential)

>
So the challenges are probably the bridges connecting the four islands. We'll definitely need to pass at least 4 challenges.
We're gonna need to do a lot of back stepping. The question is, are we going clockwise or counter clockwise?
Actually yeah now that I think of it we'll probably need to do 5 challenges.

[NOT A MOVEMENT SUBMISSION]

Here's my proposed path. I can't seem to get rid of one of the dark tiles without crossing a bridge in two directions, but this is otherwise probably minimal.

[Image: BFwzo3v.png]
>SSEENNWNNWNNEESS
>NEWEEWENEESSWWNSEWE
>SSESSWWNNSWE
Edit: And qwerx3 had almost the exact same sequence.
Yeah, a bit longer, but since we don't really care about moves not between bridges it's fine

Just have to power through those challenges now, hopefully it won't mess things up.
(07-19-2016, 09:47 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>SSEENNWN...

[Image: 16.PNG]

CHALLENGE Encountered!

Remaining move commands buffered until after the CHALLENGE is decided.

!!!!CHALLENGE!!!!
Type: Silly
Description: GET SENPAI TO NOTICE YOU!

Senpai:
[Image: 17.PNG]

Round Limit: 2
Can back out: No

(Input type: Incoherent yelling)

>

SpoilerShow
((I'm not sure whether my last update scared or annoyed everybody off or the subscription system just messed up somehow. Please let me know.))
SpoilerShow
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Hmm, well, I was hoping people would try various things and I could give a semi-directed hint after the first round. I guess I'll go on and say:
-You don't have to contact anybody or do anything besides post words in this thread.
-The "solution" requires more than one person to post things here, not all the same thing, but all from related sources.
i was hoping this would be an unertale/shark tale crossover.
So does everyone just not really know what we should do or has everyone spontaneously left?
I mean, we have no clue what to do, and can't back out, so I think we just have to fail it twice and then come up with a new path.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Well it can't hurt to try I suppose...
>JONTRON !!! HI!!! YOU'RE MY SENPAI AND I LOVE YOU! YES, YOU! YES, ME, OVER HERE!! AAAAAAAAAHHHRGLBLRGLEBLAAHH *FOAM AT MOUTH WHILE HYPERVENTILATING*
[Image: zCr9Ns8.gif][Image: zCr9Ns8.gif][Image: zCr9Ns8.gif][Image: mJOzMwn.png][Image: zCr9Ns8.gif][Image: zCr9Ns8.gif][Image: zCr9Ns8.gif]
its me......
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(07-30-2016, 10:34 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »>JONTRON !!! HI!!! YOU'RE MY SENPAI AND I LOVE YOU! YES, YOU! YES, ME, OVER HERE!! AAAAAAAAAHHHRGLBLRGLEBLAAHH *FOAM AT MOUTH WHILE HYPERVENTILATING*
(Right tone, not a right phrase)

!!!Hint!!!

I feel bad for making the first silly-type challenge apparently much harder than I intended, so I'm going to give hopefully a really good hint. Here are two inputs that will get you part of the way to having "solved" the challenge:

Quote:WAKE UP BARBIE! YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR SEVENTEEN YEARS!

Quote:THAT'S THE WAY WE WASH OUR HANDS, FALALALALAAAA LA LAA LAA LAAAAAAA

Posting these two will be progress. Everyone saying just these two things won't quite do it, but if you can work out from these two what sorts of other things are expected you'll be good.

>
here are some jontron quotes, of which both of the above come from: https://www.imdb.com/character/ch0300166/quotes

I wonder if there is a stronger connection, or if taking quotes from there would be sufficient.