Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon Crawl
Dungeon Crawl
[Image: m4L4OHT.gif]

You are Earl Yemmington
You have found yourself at the entrance of a grand structure
however, you seem to have forgotten where you are or why you're here

What is this place and why did you come here?
RE: Dungeon Crawl
It's an Eye Of The Earth - they're the place to go when you're trying to find that which drifted beyond the gaze of mortals
In addition, you're here to find your house keys. They're probably around here somewhere.
This is the great Temple of Templehof, and current home of the dragon.
You accidentally put your house keys on one of the dragon's spikes, thinking it was your key rack. Easy mistake, anyone could have done it.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
(06-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Schazer Wrote: »It's an Eye Of The Earth - they're the place to go when you're trying to find that which drifted beyond the gaze of mortals

[Image: wzjZnzI.gif]

Right, Eye of the Earth

(06-22-2016, 02:16 PM)ArcaneMusic Wrote: »In addition, you're here to find your house keys. They're probably around here somewhere.

[Image: AR7f1LH.gif]

Oh, that's where those went, I must've left them on the key rack at home

(06-22-2016, 02:20 PM)Colby Wrote: »This is the great Temple of Templehof, and current home of the dragon.
You accidentally put your house keys on one of the dragon's spikes, thinking it was your key rack. Easy mistake, anyone could have done it.

[Image: twjk8B5.gif]

Ah phooey, it's now a dragon's earring over at Templehof
How do you proceed?
Well, do you remember where your spare key is?
(06-22-2016, 10:52 PM)ArcaneMusic Wrote: »Well, do you remember where your spare key is?

Yes, and its on the tooth of a very angry hydra. Its a totally common mistake!!! Anyone could have done it, I say! Anyone!!
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
Hop through the portal!
Sneak a quick peek at what you've brought with you. You do have all of those sandwiches you packed, right?
Oh fucking yeah this is back! Whoo!

> Most "purebreed" dragons have a magic crystal lodged into the forehead of their skull. Removing it is like giving one a lobotomy as it harms brain tissue.
> Evidently this situation calls for some trusty pliers!
> Shout out your intent as loud as possible
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙