Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
space station (13)
space station (13)
[Image: ma4tuyT.png]
this is the worst place someone could be ever

[Image: YI1hTV6.png]

welcome to botany.

as one of the most laid back departments on the station, your job is to grow weed and tend to the bees. occasionally they'll cuddle with you and vomit up some honey, usually enriched with the nectar of your cannabis. of course you can grow other things, but cannabis can rarely sell on the market for a large amount of money, and that makes the quartermaster happy.

in your hand is an empty watering can, which can be refilled pretty easily at a nearby watertank (its just out of sight i promise). it can hold up to 120 units of water. in your satchel (which can't be seen, ever) is the following:

-produce satchel, which can hold up to 50 plants.
-a handheld seed fabricator, which is pretty rare around these parts. it'll dispense all kinds of seeds, but not as many as the full vending machine.
-a chainsaw. used to kill unsavory plants, including the more aggressive ones. it won't hold up in a fight with a human, so don't try.
-a bottle of atrazine, the standard weedkiller.

huh.

[Image: bFuqyus.png]

you walk over to the full-size seed fabricator. i guess you can choose what you want. to the left is a table with a box of beakers and a bottle of ammonia. to the right is a tray for planting stuff. what do you do, then?

>
RE: space station
plant the chainsaw, create the most unsavory plant of all
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
down the ammonia
No I changed my mind get grass seeds. Make the station beautiful.
You must be registered to view this content.
grow bananas then scatter banana skins everywhere.
prank-call the head of security that's always a laugh

[Image: XgvoBUv.png]

you try to take out the produce satchel, but you can't. you have the watering can in your right hand.
RE: space station (13)
water the vending machine, causing all of its contents to sprout simultaneously
Go to table with chemicals. Initiate SCIENCE.
>Hide from CLON.
Bash the vending machine with the can, covering yourself in water in the process