CAT photojournalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAT photojournalism
CAT photojournalism
[Image: CAT_MOMO.jpg]
CATS. They live in our homes. Sleep in our beds. Smother our small children.

We know that one can live safely alongside these beasts with offerings of kibble, artifacts imbued with catnip, and the rituals of "cuddle time", but here in the land of Eagletime, we dare to go beyond routine survival.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, shall be to get dangerously close to these majestic monsters and record them in all facets of their lives.

[Image: CAT_EMMA.jpg]

If a CAT detects you sneaking up on it, do not panic, do not scream, and for the love of anything holy do not make any sudden movements. Instead, carefully take out your instrument of photojournalism and use the flash. Make your escape while it it is dazed.

[Image: CAT_LOKI.jpg]

Good luck.
~◕ w◕~
RE: CAT photojournalism
Hisssssssssss
Cautiously I approached. Utilizing what little inborn animal affinity skill is to be found on my akashic character sheet, I kept a respectful distance and a quiet demeanor of polite disdain. And waited, not watching.

One affectionrub of scentmarking later I was in anaphylactic shock due thanks to being extremely allergic to cats.

This entire expedition has been a disaster! I didn’t bring a camera! I don’t even have a camera! Why did I try this at all!?
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
It's fun. Here look:

(08-17-2013, 12:46 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Hisssssssssss

[Image: avatar_233.png?dateline=1353021814]

"Here we see the wild Schazicus silvestris horrifica. It can travel at the speed of light and juggle several chainsaws at night while sleeping. It has been known to be carnivorous, but has recently taken a liking to human souls as well. It can extract these souls for consumption using its abnormally deadly claws which are enchanted by all the blood they have shed from its prey. Why I think it's headed straight for my loca-AAAAHHHH OH NO IT IS EATING MY BRAINS, MY-MY SOUUULL MY SOUL JUST WENT INTO ITS ESOPHAGUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
I managed to sneak up on this particular individual in time to get a good shot of his magnificent whiskers:

[Image: co1.jpg]

The camera shutter alerted him to my presence, however, and i had to make a hasty retreat.

[Image: co2.jpg]

I shall make a second attempt soon, fellows! For science!
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
I found a cat today, but unfortunately I didn't have a proper camera on me since I was in the field. This subject was recorded on a common smartphone.

[Image: 9tqptxT.jpg]

Eventually I was able to win her favor, and for my efforts I received face snuggles.

[Image: rF4zL35.jpg]

Truly an amazing creature.
[Image: wdbt.jpg]

One of xx's cats. His name is Grigori Lord Fatass.
[Image: 60DE92F1-8A48-4646-8B25-E89AF4B073E7_zps7ac74f0d.jpg]

Gruffles/ bupples/ lil bups/ griffin. Sometimes he forgets where he is, and how to eat. Like me!

[Image: kitties_zps4ee7ac07.jpg]

Mini "Ain't nobody fuckin with my clique" and Onyx, The Biggest Cat.