[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
Scaled beasts.
canine

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Insects about a flame.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Canine
Canine!
Hey, as some of you know, this part of the forums will be closing at some point. As such to prepare for that I have made a suggestion bin for everyone to use! You can find the suggestion area on the newest page. Please make sure to read the rules before suggesting. You may also see all of the suggestions made this current round here.

I don't need any suggestions at for this update as I will be working off of the last suggestions posted above. Please expect a Fortuna update to be posted today, but I will not be announcing updates on the forum anymore. If you want to know when updates are posted please follow the twitter for now or join the patreon.

You can also just keep reloading the page until updates spawn. Drudgerepond

Thank you so much for supporting Fortuna, and the Cosmosdex, and apologies for this sudden change to a non forum format. This is something I decided on. Please feel free to advertise any areas where you can host discussions, fan to fan, here. As the biggest downside of this new system is that discussions no longer have a hosting place.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Hi team, I'm one of the forum modmins and your go-to person if you'd like your threads moved out of this lockzone and usable in other parts of this forum. You can PM me or Sunspider (or DM us on discord - I'm Schazer#8835, Sunspider is Sunspider#9380) to move threads to either Forum Adventures, Projects, General Chatter, or Hawkspace(shitposting). As a general rule, I won't move things unless requested by the thread author. You can still contact us to have threads moved after this subforum is locked; it just might not happen quite as immediately (I should be able to follow up requests like that within 24 hours.)

Folks are still welcome to create new adventures, collaborative projects, and the like set in the Fortuna setting on Eagle Time - the closing of this subforum simply indicates a shift from Fortuna fan content being moderated by Gime to being moderated by the team at Eagle Time. While any future "official" Fortuna Discords (or other online spaces) will no longer fall under the sort-of purview of Eagle Time, if you're a member of this forum (especially a younger one) and not an asshole I'm still committed to ensuring your online experience is a safe and pleasant one. I'm available (and I'm sure most of the other Discondor mods would be too) if you need a sounding board or mediator for things going on in online spaces satellite to Eagle Time.

In short: This subforum will be closing in a week, thread authors can contact me to have threads moved to elsewhere in the forum (both before and after the lock).
(I don't know if this is the correct place to point this out, but the "Make a suggestion" link on the latest page doesn't seem to work. Might just be me though.)
Hey folks! Since the official Cosmic Tuna Discord chat server is closing for the season (along with this subforum), I went ahead and put together a nice little chatroom for fans to hang out and discuss Fortuna, the 'dex, or whatever else you're feeling. You can use the following link to get in:
https://discord.gg/Xtq4Kd7
[Image: a20XYSH.png]
Make sure you read the rules to get the steps for joining the crew proper.
By the way, if people still want to discuss Fortuna on the Eagle Time forums, there should be a discussion topic over in the Webcomicker's Corner.
https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=20