I tape lordly to the ceiling
SpoilerShow
RE: Word Salad Mafia - Day 4 - Maybe A Calm Day - 12/16 Alive
I also vote: CSJ because he has the shortest name

Also, what colour do you want the sky to be tomorrow, squad
SpoilerShow
Why, myeth, why?

OTOH, granola's really giving me the creeps right now. The failed lynch on them cost us a useful lynch (scum), which a52 was perfectly fine with backing. That and the smugness.

Also, any explanation why lordly took no damage from that bomb?
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
That's a pretty disingenuous read there CSJ. D2 was 3 hours away from a no-lynch when I chimed in so it's not like you were using the lynch for anything useful. You were a-ok with my lynching too so I'm not really sure where you're trying to draw the scumline there.

(Also I haven't been smug I've been self-absorbed. Huge difference.)
I could go for a magenta sky, I think that'd be pretty.
~◕ w◕~
I also wanna back a Magenta Sky. And, as for why I didn't take Bomb Damage, I Drank a Spezi. I was assuming that Sixth Bombs were being thrown around with impunity. Also note that Laser and Whimbrel also both took 0 damage from bombings. Also Also Note I didn't try to bomb myself, or Myeth. I was aiming at Palamedes, since they had the most health, So I'm assuming someone else had my same reasoning and redirected actions targeted at them
i used a spezi which reduced taken damage. i assume whim did similar
Hmm, i dont seem to have magenta, but i do have red! Do you all want a red sky?
SpoilerShow
I chugged one of those bad boys down when I heard we were having Bomb Times and that Spezis were Healthful

Refreshing!

Let's see what a red sky does! Paint away
~◕ w◕~
Right, we should probably eliminate someone today.

Vote: Granolaman? Keeps saying he's mafia...
~◕ w◕~
Actually, day 4 ended about 23 hours ago. Nobody made it to softlynch, whether I count Whimbrel's late vote or not, so this day will end in an uneventful no-lynch.

Cutoff for Day 4.

Pre-night 4 begins.

But before we go to night 4, let's have a bit of a chat.

At this point, it doesn't appear that we have enough active players to even reliably reach softlynch in the day, nor have enough activity in the night for much productive progress in the game. Just looking at day 4, we've had only 6 of 12 players chime in at all, and even then, conversation was limited to 15 posts (with a few of these being the same person replying to themselves). I have the time and interest of continuing to operate this game to completion, but I'm not convinced we have enough activity to warrant continuing as though everything was okay. If this was simply a case of a few inactive players, and had there been any progress with Amosmyn's replacement request, I'd simply put up inactive folks up for replacementing, but there is a large enough group that I'd be replacing a sizable portion of living players with no real chance of any of them finding any replacements.

So, I'm opening this dialogue to you. Where do we go from here? Would you like me to continue the game, even though we may very well have full day/night cycles with potentially no change between each cycle, or should I put this game in hiatus until activity in the forum for mafia is back up to where it used to be, or perhaps there is a better way?