You have been TRICKED.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
You have been TRICKED.
You have been TRICKED.
talk to me about anomie or whatever we were talking about on mspa
signature
RE: i am here in the place, wheat
right now it's anxiety for no reason. not social anxiety. just anxiety. i am having troublesome thoughts.

also i don't buy anime. i stream it when it's free, and when it's not i don't watch. why did you bring up anime in particular. did i hint at something.
signature
I think he's worried about you getting an anime overdose, a friend of us passed away shortly after being diagnosed. May god rest his soul Crying Eagle
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(10-29-2014, 10:04 PM)Infrared Wrote: »I think he's worried about you getting an anime overdose, a friend of us passed away shortly after being diagnosed. May god rest his soul Crying Eagle

what is his name
signature
Bingo was his name
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(10-29-2014, 10:20 PM)Infrared Wrote: »Bingo was his name

ain't no friend of mine
signature
oh boy i fucking love parnks. how did you know
signature
I read about your backstory, wheat. It wasn't shitty; you did a good job writing it.

Now I nostalgically look back in the past when my sadism was A-OK and had few reprecussions. I miss the times when the easiest way to surprise someone was with violence. (so random) Surprises are funny. Funny is Good. I miss them Good Old Days. But they won't come back. I have adapted. Not perfectly. I must admit that I am still this way inside. I still think these violent thoughts.

But maybe one day I will find that Acceptable Group to Assault and find pleasure in not only hurting people, but for the right reasons.

But it's tough to find.
signature
Zombies.
You can do whatever you want to zombies. They're already dead and they don't have any feelings.
Conset means no suprise which means no humor. BDSM isn't funny. I can't take it seriously.
signature
I guess that, since sadism isn't an ethical possibility, I would like to confuse people by existing. Sort of like how you did in a way that wasn't illegal.
signature
But the only group I would be just fine with killing because they are like a mindless virus is zombies.
Does that mean zombies are a metaphor for zombies?
don't kill wheat
signature
(10-31-2014, 04:40 PM)Geoluhread Wrote: »Conset means no suprise which means no humor. BDSM isn't funny. I can't take it seriously.

In an ongoing relationship with a safeword and limits set up in advance, it's entirely possible to surprise your sub without going outside of the boundaries of consent.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
this is assuming that i want a romantic/sexual relationship in the first place
signature
i probably am not interested but this is good to know.

honestly i was thinking something along the lines of slapstick. slam a pie in someone's face. is this bdsm?? i don't qualify it as that. it's clowns.
signature
clowns don't reproduce, thhey're from another planet................ they clone through P(ie)DSM
nowe nowe stope cloning arounde
signature
What does that have to do with having a job as a clown tho. are y ou saying that foam fingers scare children? You fiend! How could you sell such contraband knowingly to such innocent fans of baseball
(11-02-2014, 01:53 AM)Wheat Wrote: »oh that's not really sadism as much, that's clowning

here is a clowning forum to learn the basics. learn of clowns in their natural habitat.

violence

what if you were wearing a glove that made a honking sound whenever you punched with it. do thoese exist. i would like that to be invented so i can

not buy it. i don't like buying things
signature
why is there a wikipedia article on that
signature
hulk hands are an important part of my copyright protected exosuit idea.
All the components are trademarked so damaging it inflicts lawsuits on my enemie's.
RE: You have been TRICKED.
shit!
signature
You must be registered to view this content.

I got trick'd too by this very ticrk