[off-site]Derse Hunt: Intermission The Return of the Coins[21/21]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I asked a few people in the eagle time IRC if it was alright for me to advertise the return of DHI taking place on the Chocolate-pi forums and where i would make such an advertisement.

I got the go ahead from Jac to make a thread here.

Here is the link: DHI: The return of the coins

Here is the OP from the thread. Currently 17 people have signed up.
SpoilerShow
RE: [off-site]Derse Hunt: Intermission The Return of the Coins
You guys should join because Credit's there. And Credit is a terrible mafia player.
Can i have some clarifications on this thing? On Doc Scratch's section it first says that he will learn that a coin has been flipped but not what coin it is, then immediately afterwards it says in all caps that he will learn what coin it is. What's up with that. Also, the Paradox clone's section says that they "may or may not" increase the number needed to lynch someone, can we have an official ruling on this?
Sorry, there's been a few rule changes here and there since the original version, so apologies if anything is less clear than it could be.

Doc Scratch DOES learn which coins have been flipped in this version.

The paradox clone part is just referring to the fact that there might be times when using a single clone would not change the number of people needed to lynch, since it always requires 51% of the players to agree on a lynch target.

For example, with 6 players alive, it would take 4 players to lynch somebody on that day, or 51% of the playerlist. If Scratch used a single clone on that day, it would still only require 4 votes to lynch since there are now 7 "players" alive on that day. If he used 2 clones on the other hand, it would then count as 8 players alive, and require 5 to lynch. And for every other two clones after that, it would require another vote to lynch, and so on. Hopefully that makes sense somewhat?

So I guess the short answer to your question is: Yes, unless he only uses a single clone on a day when there are an even number of people alive.
Oh wow i missed that when i was cleaning the post up. Fix'd
RE: [off-site]Derse Hunt: Intermission The Return of the Coins[17/21]
Bumping this to say the people on the replacement list are now in the game and that only 4 more people are needed so this can start.
RE: [off-site]Derse Hunt: Intermission The Return of the Coins[21/21]
Just a quick bump to say we need to know if any of these people are still interested in playing.
Donut, Mister Visceral, Scofflaw, Amymist, or CriticalMiss,