Harmonion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmonion
Harmonion
In a far away land, there existed creatures called Harmons.

[Image: Q2OZB3G.png]

They lived in a land where nothing else existed-- a pure blank canvas.

One day, two Harmons were born that were very different than the others. They were also much stronger, too. Many looked up to them as the protectors of the land of Harmons, Harmonion.

[Image: jtPbyvz.png]

Though different as night and day, they become the best of friends.

It seems your computer monitor is focused on one of them. Which one of them is your screen focused on?

SpoilerShow
RE: Harmonion
the one with the elf hat
sunny castform for me
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
sunny castform
Here is the (predicted) evolved form which got missed in the chocpi thread :P

SpoilerShow

I'd like to be Green-hatted one.

Edit: I agree with Masterblade
Alright. I've picked my players. You guys will find out at 11 PM GMT +8
Hold up! Hold up!

You literally deleted this off the face of the Pi forums when I had managed to secure a spot in it! I've been trying to get in to one of these Harmon things since you first started them and I'm not quite sure if I appreciate that.

SpoilerShow

I was chosen as a player. I expect that choice to be honored.
Oh! You're here. That changes things, then.

Well, alright.

Here are my players, then: Credit and MB

Here's what happens:

Your screens happen to be fixated on the two Harmons. You see a white blob approaching the two of them, telling them that some strange thing 'popped [his] friends like used water balloons'. The two look at each other for a bit, surprised at the way the blob said it.

He leads them to where the thing was found and runs away quickly. You slightly wonder how they navigated that white void without getting lost.

You see them come across a black creature with a gaping hole for a face and time seems to stop-- at least for them.

[Image: t5SFBlK.png]

The screen prompts you to fill in five slots with your respective Harmon's attacks.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
From the looks of things when you're in PM, I'm in AM. Exactly 12 hours apart. Give me a time schedule for when you expect me to post and I can make it manage.[/spoiler]

So are we supposed to just queue up 5 attacks between us? Credit, how about you start with an opening magic shot and I'll use imaginary blade when it starts to get closer?
(08-11-2013, 05:16 AM)MasterBlade Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
From the looks of things when you're in PM, I'm in AM. Exactly 12 hours apart. Give me a time schedule for when you expect me to post and I can make it manage.[/spoiler]

So are we supposed to just queue up 5 attacks between us? Credit, how about you start with an opening magic shot and I'll use imaginary blade when it starts to get closer?

SpoilerShow
I don't know if the five slots are what we're going to do this round or if we're making new attacks but here's the latter just in case

1. Wake: Loonashia (my harmon) will open her eyes. Something dangerous will fire out of her eyes at her target. Effect is random, but still dangerous.
2. Propel & Protect - I take one turn to charge this. At my next turn, I can choose to either make my own or another Harmon's speed and defense increase.
3. Heal - pretty obvious. I heal either myself or another person for a certain amount of health.
4. Psychosis - I choose a target. It will go blatantly mad and either not attack, hit itself or hit its ally.
5. Invisible - Y'all can't hit what you can't see.

and here's the former

magic shot 4 times and then imaginary targe.

also js it is exactly 1:30 am for me where i am.
SpoilerShow
Okay, I'll move in front of the sun guy and block 5 times. If the sun guy would like, he can then move in front of me to take 4 bites and then move behind me to block.
Imaginary Blade, Bite, Imaginary Blade, Bite, Imaginary Blade.

Alternatively Credit, you could do Magic Targe every second move and give me some cover to hide behind during my cooldowns. Joint attack every 1st attack, block every second, etc.
magic targe has a 5 turn cooldown ;/
Initiative:
??? 9
Masterblade 8, 5
Credit 8, 19

??? used Dark Shot on Credit and deals 3 damage. (7/10)
Credit used Magic Shot on ??? but deals no damage. (10/10)
Masterblade used Imaginary Blade on ??? and deals 16 damage + 8 Flanking Damage! (0/10)

SpoilerShow

The Harmons defeat the strange... thing. It doesn't feel right at all-- The defeated thing was very much unlike the Harmons behind your screen.

During the battle, you could have sworn that you heard another person giving commands as well. The Harmons seem to still be unaware of your presence.

You watch as more of those strange monsters appear-- Do you try to stay and fight, or retreat to warn the rest of the Harmons?
i think we should retreat. No use doing this by ourselves knowing we can get back-up.
I agree with the retreat, but as the strongest harmon bearers in the village it should be our prerogative to start an evacuation than a militia. We don't know how many of these things are there.
The two Harmons are surprised at your suggestion-- Mostly because they noticed you're actually there. "Who are you?" they call out.

More of the strange monsters appear and they realize that there's no time to question your decision. They retreat, warning the rest of the Harmon village.

They approach one of the elder harmons, giving an assessment of the situation. "Ah.... We were right to choose you as our defenders... But if we have to leave, where will we go?"

Oh, for fuck's sake. In an infinite white void, any place is as good as another. What do you say to the elder harmon? Moreover, what do you say to YOUR harmon?
I say that we are GODS of these infinite voids who have blessed you with the instruction of our voice. We shall guide you through the infinite perils of this place for GLORY.

[[Or Masterblade can give a less bullshitty confession.]]

Also, tell the elder harmon to retreat ANYWHERE MAN JUST TELL HIM TO GO FAR AWAY.
To our Harmons... hmm. In relative terms gods wouldn't be a wrong assumation. A more accurate one would be observers with an opinion and general concern for their survivability.

As for where to go, just as perplexing. We know nothing of this world, only that defending a village against unknowable hordes with two guards is foolhardy. There has to be a more dependable position to regroup; another Harmon settlement for example. Strength in numbers, and on top of that there's a chance they have similar threats at their door. The information they could give would be invaluable.

If there's literally nowhere else, a village makes better cover than the wilderness, although it would still be an uphill fight of high risk.
"WE ARE GODS," Credit shouts at his computer screen. Strangely enough, the sound is transmitted to MasterBlade's computer screen. "Haha, very funny, you pranksters," says one of the bearded Harmons.

MasterBlade implores them to find another Harmon settlement, which the younger ones agree to be a reasonable idea. The elders, however, are less than convinced. "We can't move from here, you know. There's something here that we have to protect."

It seems that the younger Harmons want to move, but the elder ones want to stay.
Something that needs protection? That would give motive for the attack; inquire if the thing in need of protection can be moved somehow. Otherwise it may be better to keep whatever's here out of evil hands.
Also ask them if the bearded ones can protect the thing by themselves while the younger harmons accompany us into battle.
The elder Harmons reply that it can't be moved-- the thing that needs to be protected is anchored to this place. You almost wondered 'what place?', but decided against it because you might offend them.

Credit asks if the elders could protect the place while the younger harmons go into battle. "We certainly CAN protect this place. We've been doing so since before you were born," an Elder says, facing the sleepy-looking Harmon. "However, we can't in good conscience allow you to take any of the other Harmons to battle. They can't fight-- not like you can, at least. Harmons aren't usually born to fight. That you two were born with the kind of power that you have puts you leaps and bounds ahead of us."

"We'll pop like used soap bubbles!" you hear a young harmon shout from the back. You have the feeling you know which one it is, despite the blobs looking all alike.

Some of the younger ones, however, seem to be open to the idea of fighting besides their guardians, despite knowing that they will likely die.

It seems that you've spent too long talking-- a few of those dark creatures seem to have made their way here, killing Harmons in their path. You realize that they LITERALLY pop like bubbles. It's a wonder they even survive this long if they die from what seems like barely a punch.

[Image: t5SFBlK.png][Image: t5SFBlK.png]

There are more of them this time than before! The elders stand their ground, hiding the young Harmons behind them.

SpoilerShow

It seems like you have to fight them.