What is your favorite Eagle-Time arc?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPOILER WARNING (Obviously) for anyone who hasn't caught up to the current season. But what is your favorite Eagle-Time arc and why?

I mean, for me it's hard to pick a favorite but I suppose a top contender was the Mafia arc, really got a lot of good character development in that one, lots of intrigue, although it got a little stale towards the end.

Oh! the pharmdrugs takeover arc was choice. Everyone was like "Ohhh it's pharmdrugs, who could it be??" It was such a popular premise they made them a central figure in the Chaos arc, but by then everyone knew who they were and they got heavily nerfed.
RE: What is your favorite Eagle-Time arc?
I kind of lost the narrative during the PMC saga but I enjoyed whatever the fuck was happening.
Was PMC saga peak eagle-time? I know they really scaled down for a while after that, then the show was cancelled for like a year. The current plotlines are much easier to follow but I don't think they're quite as engaging as before.
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I think the season that was entirely compromised of beach episodes was better than people gave it credit for.
I loved the season where bob got a monkey