comics???? pictures AND words? together at last???

ive been reading a lot of manga so im going to force you all to see it

earlier this year i read Burn the House Down by Moyashi Fujisawa which is an extremely good and dramatic manga that i CANT help but recommend, it is so suspenseful and the slow reveals of both what the events that brought the main character so much trauma and what shes doing in response to that are so fucking cool and i HAD to just keep going through it.

i also bought on a whim the first volumes of She loves to Cook, She Loves to eat, which is a really good comic about cooking and being adult women who doesnt want to prioritize men and shit, and Don't Call it Mystery which is not strictly a mystery manga but is about a guy who hates his dad a lot and keeps getting into situations that he has to deduce his way out of.

Delicious in Dungeon by Ryoko Kui ended earlier this year and you should drop everything to read it if you havent

my favorite ongoing manga rn is probably Liar Satsuki Can See Death which is a comic about a girl who can see death shadows, lingering dregs of a corpse, 24 hours before someone is fated to die. its about Satsuki, who keeps trying to warn people about this and comes off as an attention seeker opening up and meeting people who do care for her and also definitely do not, and its extremely good, if gorey at times. satsuki is disgustingly strong and she also knows so much about how people die.

please post about manga and other comics and also talk about these if you read them or whatever
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons