Lucidstuck III

Lucidstuck III
RE: Lucidstuck III
(08-24-2022, 11:17 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Lucia: Call demented and deranged strike on the monster
>Derrick: Throw one of the throwing knives at the monster
>Bambino: Bap Derrick and Lucia away

edit: Seconding amob instead.
Unseconding your seconding.
(08-24-2022, 11:46 PM)Will Phoenix Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 10:27 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Lucia: Say Deranged and Demented Strike
>Bambino: mask form again
>Derrick: run the heck away

Honestly seconding
If we can we could get eyeball to second phase, but either way we should GTFO and regroup. Maybe wait till Reggie and Ira are back, get some friendlies and get Mr. Eyeball on our own terms.

Remember, even if Lucas is with Truth Wazoswky as long as we got Bambino we can pap any maddened dreamer into kingdom come away from battle
(08-25-2022, 12:03 AM)Unnoticeable Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 11:48 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Kremwahl: Give this monster the same treatment you gave Zendo, and aim to draw in and punish the malevolent entity controlling it and your friends.

(I still think this is our best bet, otherwise the entity might still possess Lucas when this eyeball is done with.)
Unseconding. Invoking Kremwahl is the last thing we need right now
Unseconding your unseconding.
(08-25-2022, 12:11 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 11:48 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Kremwahl: Give this monster the same treatment you gave Zendo, and aim to draw in and punish the malevolent entity controlling it and your friends.

(I still think this is our best bet, otherwise the entity might still possess Lucas when this eyeball is done with.)
downvoting. We got conformation yesterday that commanding shadows directly is a path toward lunacy
Downvoting your down voting
(08-25-2022, 12:27 AM)HayDay Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 10:27 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Lucia: Say Deranged and Demented Strike
Downvoting, Derrick wouldn't run from his reaper friends.
Downvoting your down voting
(08-25-2022, 12:47 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 10:19 PM)HayDay Wrote: »Okay okay best option.
>Lucia: Remove yourself from Derrick, it's time for you to be useful. Remember you have to have vhinness set up the dark asylum for you to use it. Remember your emotions for this creature, he hurt Lexxi, Emily, Lucas, Derrick, the reapers, and killed ira. You need vhinness to start the asylum then you'll navigate and kill this monster.
 seconding
(08-25-2022, 12:58 AM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(08-24-2022, 10:19 PM)HayDay Wrote: »Okay okay best option.
>Lucia: Remove yourself from Derrick, it's time for you to be useful. Remember you have to have vhinness set up the dark asylum for you to use it. Remember your emotions for this creature, he hurt Lexxi, Emily, Lucas, Derrick, the reapers, and killed ira. You need vhinness to start the asylum then you'll navigate and kill this monster.
Downvoting. Everything points toward running being the best strategy.

Running will allow us to regain all spent abilities, commune with shadows for more power, and craft items for even more power.
Downvoting your downvote
(08-25-2022, 01:40 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

seconding
(08-25-2022, 02:08 AM)calescentInfernum Wrote: »

Seconding, and downvoting HayDay's thing.
Unseconding your seconding and Downvoting your down vote
(08-25-2022, 04:35 AM)Unnoticeable Wrote: »
seconding. Downvoting the Vhieness thing
Unseconding your seconding and Downvoting your down vote
There I think I resented the power balance of everyone back to zero
>Derrick:Ride bambino and physically drag the eyeball far away so you can use hell banquet on it.
>Lucia:Make sure you leave off of Derrick before this.
Also guys how do I make a pfp image?
(08-26-2022, 08:57 AM)SlamDuckling Wrote: »>Derrick:Ride bambino and physically drag the eyeball far away so you can use hell banquet on it.
Downvoting this because we were already told dragging things is nebulously unallowed(?) or at least tricky and nigh impossible.

also i’m unleashing my ultimate forum technique: consecutive downvotes and unseconding all of slamducks unseconds. The spirit of democracy and the will of the forum users will be preserved.
(08-26-2022, 04:17 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(08-26-2022, 08:57 AM)SlamDuckling Wrote: »>Derrick:Ride bambino and physically drag the eyeball far away so you can use hell banquet on it.
Downvoting this because we were already told dragging things is nebulously unallowed(?) or at least tricky and nigh impossible.

also i’m unleashing my ultimate forum technique: consecutive downvotes and unseconding all of slamducks unseconds. The spirit of democracy and the will of the forum users will be preserved.
Uno reverse, all the downvotes and unseconding became upvotes and secondings
Lucia: Say Deranged and Demented Strike. Bambino: mask form again. Derrick: run the heck away

[Image: dkiTe6Y.png]

Lucia shouts "demented and deranged STRIKE!" Suddenly it becomes deathly quiet... You can't even hear the ambience of the realm..!

[Image: mtjuEsx.png]

It's a hit! The available reapers struck Blou'gazh 6 times! The cumulative damage multiplied by 2 for a fake-out opportunity and 1.5 for back attack adds up to 3,478 damage! Blou-gazh is defeated.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4veQOOy.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: E7vtBKu.png]

Suddenly, Blou-gazh eye is torn from its own head!! Its nerves dangle lifeless.... Something bellows from deep within.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: JZ3lS3N.png]

You run away as fast as you can!

[Image: BOcywLU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You've never heard Reggie squawk the way he did when he allegedly made contact with a supposed Lucas. Should Reggie's advice be considered or is getting back as soon as possible likely the smarter play?

1. Head to Lucas house (Likely Lucas encounter)
2. Take the long road to Alice's house.
>1: You can avoid Lucas by changing dream levels. And you'll be able to meet back with Reggie that way.
(08-27-2022, 11:06 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>2: Go to Alice's house. You'll make better time if move there on dream level 2, and you can meet back up with reggie that way too.
Second
(08-27-2022, 11:06 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>1: You can avoid Lucas by changing dream levels. And you'll be able to meet back with Reggie that way.

Upvoting. Regrouping with reggie for however short a meeting is what i was going to suggest anyway

Adding:
>lucia: before heading down to the next darkness level, make sure you can memorize the eyeball’s presence while derrick runs.
(08-27-2022, 03:16 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(08-27-2022, 11:06 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>1: You can avoid Lucas by changing dream levels. And you'll be able to meet back with Reggie that way.

Upvoting. Regrouping with reggie for however short a meeting is what i was going to suggest anyway

Adding:
>lucia: before heading down to the next darkness level, make sure you can memorize the eyeball’s presence while derrick runs.
upvoting. specifically this one because I also want to upvote Lucia memorizing the eyeball presence
(08-28-2022, 06:47 AM)Unnoticeable Wrote: »
(08-27-2022, 03:16 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »

Adding:
upvoting. specifically this one because I also want to upvote Lucia memorizing the eyeball presence
upvoting, but may want to get the reapers to find lexii and keep an eye on her
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Derrick: You can avoid Lucas by changing dream levels. And you'll be able to meet back with Reggie that way. Lucia: before heading down to the next darkness level, make sure you can memorize the eyeball’s presence while derrick runs.

[Image: RCkJE2u.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Lucia puts two fingers on your forehead... For a moment you can see yourself in front of you.

[Image: 1A8OKp5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: NqWLK7c.png]

You take a break in the shade of faded fields to take in the current situation...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HfLI8CR.png]

Lucia shapes wings out of shadow, they appear different from Ira's and Lucia's...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: th4Wzzz.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You effortlessly explode skyward with tremendous force!

[Image: fhVQapW.png]

After a moment of clarity after whiplash, you manage to focus on a house on the star mountain.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Tl7Serb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HfYLHKo.png]

While entering Alice's home, you bump into her and... another.

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Tell Alice and DT about the monster as best you can. Mention how it made the others crazy and that a hole to the void opened up in its face when something started taking over.
(09-06-2022, 06:20 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Tell Alice and DT about the monster as best you can. Mention how it made the others crazy and that a hole to the void opened up in its face when something started taking over.
Seconding
(09-06-2022, 05:59 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Reggie: Maybe you should have a private conversation with just only you, dt, and kalem. You can't discuss alot with the dreamers around. Try to distract Derrick by telling him to start gearing up for the upcoming fight.
Seconding.
Maybe we could actually make some new gear later if IP is up for it.