Lucidstuck III

Lucidstuck III
RE: Lucidstuck III
>1
I agree, Derrick is the one most equipped to end this threat
> Be garry
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-08-2022, 01:10 AM)Unnoticeable Wrote: »>3
I believe we had some shadow business we needed to attend to with her
SECONDING
>Be Derrick

[Image: PncI5jb.png]

You are now Derrick. It seems like Lethos' arm has returned as well as Filma!

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Consider gathering up all available items. Time to start crafting better gear.
(08-09-2022, 06:11 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Derrick: Consider gathering up all available items. Time to start crafting better gear.
Unseconding. We need to take care of maddened dreamers right now. It's not the time for a crafting session.

>Reggie: Lucas and his party were exposed to the truth by a flying eyeball monster. Derrick needs to go kill it.
(08-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Reggie: Lucas and his party were exposed to the truth by a flying eyeball monster. Derrick needs to go kill it.
Seconding, this is a huge safety breach and it needs to be dealt with ASAP. The longer the kids are affected by this, the harder it's gonna be for them to recover from it.
>Derrick: Ask Auros what he wants.
Reggie: Lucas and his party were exposed to the truth by a flying eyeball monster. Derrick needs to go kill it

[Image: nLZ0OiN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Ng14u2h.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 44t5a5x.png]

In tandem, Lucia and Bambino warp their own shape only to rearrange it back onto you. You've equipped Lucia's Shadow Veil!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vCDBiNi.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: OU3fkg7.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: I3MboIc.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: Didn't Derrick take the necklace off when he took off his old set of armor? It's probably in the pile.

Alternatively:
>Derrick: Maybe you could reshape one of your teeth to fit in the door slot?
(08-09-2022, 08:15 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Lucia: Didn't Derrick take the necklace off when he took off his old set of armor? It's probably in the pile.

Alternatively:
>Derrick: Maybe you could reshape one of your teeth to fit in the door slot?
Second
Derrick: Maybe you could reshape one of your teeth to fit in the door slot?

[Image: 4loikuZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Lucia extends a slimy tendril that fits the crescent groove snugly. A loud click can be heard.

[Image: QtYNKMM.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: QHKHyW2.png]

You enter the land of cruelty and deception. Immediately Lucia brings something to your attention...

Show ChatlogShow

1. Head towards evil
2. Head towards sorta good
> 1. Head towards evil

Best to help how we can as soon as we can.
>1.Derrick: Send reggie to scout the evil.
>Reggie:See if you are able to scout the area and possibly retrieve kalem from the area.
>Ask Reggie to check out the evil presence from the sky.

This way we can see if the monster is there. And if Lucas can be helped in his current state, reggie would know and advice accordingly.
>Have reggie scout ahead. In the meantime, practice turning invisible with shadow veil.
(08-09-2022, 09:26 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Have reggie scout ahead. In the meantime, practice turning invisible with shadow veil.
seconded
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-09-2022, 10:20 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(08-09-2022, 09:26 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Have reggie scout ahead. In the meantime, practice turning invisible with shadow veil.
seconded
thirdeded
Derrick: Have Reggie scout ahead. In the meantime, practice turning invisible with shadow veil

[Image: mP8XwBg.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 1UzYffe.png]

You decide to practice using shadow veil with Lucia, it works!

Show ChatlogShow

What will you do?

1. Run away (Reggie will die)
2. Investigate
1. Just trust his words something is beyond dangerous if reggie is panicing this badly. Maybe he'll live.
>1: Better go towards sorta good, then.
Derrick: Just trust his words something is beyond dangerous if Reggie is panicking this badly. Maybe he'll live

[Image: W1vUhlM.png]

You listen to Reggie and run away. Behind you can be heard screams of suffering, quickly snuffed out. Reggie has been killed!

You follow the feeling towards something sort of good. What could it be?

[Image: ZlMvvsv.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Go to the feeling close by
2. Go to the feeling further away.
>1.Derrick:Ready your guard and head to the closest feeling
>Krem:Whoever this red eyeball is fucked with your friends and turned reggie to a bird soup. You know what to do when you see it.
>1: The red eyeball is only one entity, right?

(08-10-2022, 06:24 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Krem:Whoever this red eyeball is fucked with your friends and turned reggie to a bird soup. You know what to do when you see it.

Unseconding. It seems like a bad idea to try to talk to krem as the observers.
Derrick:Ready your guard and head to the closest feeling

[Image: C2sSd6k.png]

You make your way to Lucia's intial hunch... Seems there's nothing here but an usually large red blood drop rose.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nZV5heE.png]

Some weird eyeball extends out of the flower! It seems it's noticed you. What will you do next?