GEMINI

GEMINI
GEMINI
Jane is sitting in a coffee shop, scrolling on her laptop, when a stranger slips into the seat across from her. Looking up, she sees a young woman, maybe a few years older than herself, glancing around furtively before turning to Jane.

"Um, okay, I know how this is going to sound, but you really need to come with me," the stranger says, speaking quietly. "We aren't sure who it is yet, but someone in this shop is here to kill you. If you come with me, we can protect you."
RE: GEMINI
Consider the possibility that this stranger is the one here to kill you.
(02-01-2022, 10:42 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Consider the possibility that this stranger is the one here to kill you.

Telling her that an assassin is near seems like an unusual way to approach a target, but Jane supposes that caution is called for here. Perhaps this woman is trying to lure her to a secluded area? Jane decides to stall for a moment.

"Who did you say you were? No offense, but I'm not just going to walk out of here, especially with an opening line like that," says Jane.

The stranger sighs and rolls her eyes exaggeratedly before turning to look at the window.

"See? I told you she wouldn't go for this. Why couldn't it have been her?" she whispers, apparently to no one in particular.

Does the woman have a radio? Jane hasn't seen any kind of earpiece on the woman, so perhaps she's wearing a wire? Or maybe she's just musing to herself. There is a brief pause as Jane considers her reaction, before the stranger continues, as if responding to someone.

"Uh huh. A single setback and now we're doing it this way? C'mon, with all of the others at least there wasn't mortal peril. Just tell her to get in here! I can tell she doesn't trust me."

Jane is not sure how to react to this.
Look, its not that i don't trust you. It would be nice to at least know what is happening.

Agree to follow if they properly explain