Riddle-o-Puzzler: Redemption.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This puzzle has already been solved, but you can still solve it if you don't open any spoilers outside of this post!

Oh no, your memories have all been lost in a wager, and the only clue you have as to what really went down and what you can do to get them back is this series of nine encrypted riddles! If you solve all of them, you should be able to figure out what kind of mythical creature you are, the date and month on which your memories were lost, what you'll need to find in order to trade back for your sweet, precious memories, the name of the game you bet on, and what kind of mythical creature you were gambling with.

[Image: puzzlepreview.png]

(click)

Better get to it! Here are three hints:

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
RE: Riddle-o-Puzzler: Redemption.
Oh, yes, I should probably mention, the idea is for prospective puzzle-solvers to collude and ask questions and theorize here in the thread. No need to have anything concrete before posting. Work together!
I am on the case.
I'm tempted to believe the black letters aren't actually part of the cipher, cause in each box there is 80 individual characters if you remove the black one from the question, and multiples of 8 are more... Mathy numbers then most, for lack of a better phrase (that I can actually remember!).
Nope! 9 is a very important number in this puzzle.
(04-07-2013, 09:01 PM)Lieutenant Fish Wrote: »Oh no, your memories have all been lost in a wager, and the only clue you have as to what really went down and what you can do to get them back is this series of nine encrypted riddles! If you solve all of them, you should be able to figure out what kind of mythical creature you were gambling with, what kind of mythical creature you are, the date and month on which your memories were lost, the name of the game you bet them on, and what you'll need to find in order to trade back for your sweet, precious memories.

Answers within:

SpoilerShow
Question: Is that the first riddle, or are all nine riddles encrypted in it?
Eights maybe more mathy, but eighty-one is more codey. Just because it's square.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Well this seems interesting but...
I'm good at puzzles. Not riddles. Or hybrids!
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
(04-07-2013, 10:19 PM)Godbot Wrote: »Question: Is that the first riddle, or are all nine riddles encrypted in it?

These are all nine, but, it doesn't actually matter, because

DON'T OPEN IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE
SpoilerShow
So... you're going to redeem the Redemption? Melonspa
Well I probably should have known something was off when

SpoilerShow