Obscure media you remember

Here, you can post about obscure pieces of media you've encountered, be it movies, video games, music, books, or otherwise. You can post clips or links if they’re available to you, but feel free to simply describe them if not.

There isn't any hard rule on how obscure it has to be. Just try to keep things within reason and avoid posting something super well-known like the original Die Hard, and you should be good.

For the first entry, I’ll discuss one of my favorite games of all time. It’s a first-person point-and-click adventure game from 1996 called Obsidian. The best way I can sum up the overall vibe is a sort of sci-fi Alice in Wonderland, though even that doesn’t do it justice. The game has such a unique brand of weird that I haven’t really seen anywhere else.

The basic premise is that you're is trapped in a sort of pocket-universe created by a godlike AI that became obsessed with dreams. You play as one of the scientists that created the AI.

Though it got a lot of glowing reviews, it sold very few copies, and to this day, almost nobody knows about it, which is a massive shame.

Here’s a small sample of the kind of stuff you’ll see in the game. Be sure the video starts at the 5 minute mark. Minor spoiler warning.

https://youtu.be/5EYDFWga5Pw?t=300
RE: Obscure media you remember
spyder riders

di gata defenders

chaotic: the card game: the cartoon

all i can say is that their theme songs sound and look awesome
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Anyone remember Xpand Xpo? It was an old Mac demo disc that was also sort of a game in itself. It consisted of a pre-rendered virtual expo center. There were various booths you could visit, where you could watch videos of upcoming games and other software. It wasn't much by today's standards, but as a kid, I remember loading it up on multiple occasions. Here's a screenshot:

[Image: eIdnOZd.png]

A funny thing I recall about it was that the map included a cafeteria as well. There wasn't really anything you could do there. It was just added for completenesses sake.
Wandering willows. you get stuck on a supposedly deserted island with your ballon crashin on it, but oh look theres actually a well developed town on it. it was fun. did i mention you got to tame wild animals?

Egg It hatched.Show