Fortuna: that cool webcomic with robots

Hey I'm starting this thread because I like talking about things on forums.

I'm assuming most people reading this will know what Fortuna is, but if you haven't: Fortuna is a webcomic by Gimeurcookie that takes suggestions between updates like a forum adventure. It can be found here. It's about a video game called Fortuna, which You(the reader) are playing. The game is about a chest that can gift anything to the person who opens it, but it lies on a distant planet, and the player needs to hop across planets with their crew, getting fuel on each planet and exploring them okay you know what this description sucks i didnt even talk about the plot at all im not very good at explaining stories concisely. If anyone writes a better description ill gladly edit this post to include it. Fortuna is long, and funny, and does a lot of cool stuff, and I like how each planet and crew member kind of has their own small story, embedded into the larger story of You playing the game and trying to save the universe.

This thread is just for talking about Fortuna in general, whether that's active strategising for the current part of the story or theorising about things or just saying what you like about it. Probably less so general cosmosdex stuff, but that's still fine.

Here's a prompt to start discussion: How do you think Fortuna will end? How do you want it to end?