128 word stories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
128 word stories
128 word stories
I was walking with my friend, Carl, when he noticed a turtle at the side of the road, flipped upside down and kind of lodged in a crack that made it impossible for it to right itself on its own. So we worked together to dislodge it from the crack and stick it upright, which proved to be unnecessary because it wasn't really stuck, per se, just in an inconvenient place, and also it was a rather light turtle, the two of us together was really more strength than necessary. Surprisingly, the turtle introduced itself and thanked us. It was magical, and also actually a tortoise. It offered to grant us a wish, but we were really in a hurry so we declined and continued on our way.
RE: 128 word stories
One day I tried to be friendly. Then I tried to be pleasant. I tried and tried AnD I SUcCEEdeD!! I was the BEST I had NO FLAWS!! But then some dude came over and was like “stop being so op.” Then I did. It sucked. So I just played video games for the rest of my life. The problem though, was that I couldn’t die. I completed all the games. Unsatisfactory at best. I became the ‘Collcoolman’ you see today. Impeccable; grammar. The best. So, in my journey to find entertainment I got a pet cat. It was pretty cool. Then I read fanfiction for the rest of my days.