Treasurehats! Please stand by

Behold, the exploits of Janus D'Great and the Treasurehats!

Mirror! (Up to date!)

Complementary Nthspace facts, aka Doodlequest (sometimes a smidgen bit spoilerish but mostly background info)

Treasurehats is my longest running adventure, and one of my greatest achievements.

It is set in the vast and mysterious Nthspace, where various self contained miniature universes (or spaces, as they are called colloquially) float in an endless void, connected by portals of strange energies. Magic and technology live side by side, walruses seem to hold cosmic significance, elder things run bars and mumble about the good old times before time, and a family of gnolls ran a magical research space penal colony that might be entirely illegal. This penal colony is where our story is set. Sadly dropbox betrayed me, and the image links have deceased. I have replaced the links in the thread, but I still have to update them in the mirror, which will take some time...

Secret fact: almost all of my old games and adventures were rolled into this multiverse! Even Hexaspace is semi-canon.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them!
RE: Treasurehats! Please stand by
How much of a plan did you have starting out/do you have now, plot-wise?
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
I barely had any plans plotwise in the beginning, besides "Stuck on a prison planet" which started as a retake on an old adventure of mine, Shrimphats. Things started to bloom quickly once the story started proper, I might as well say, exponentially. Right now I have an Important Arc Closing Moment planned for basically everyeone, and I know the ending too, kinda. The path between these moments/checkpoints? That one is still a mystery, up to suggestions.
Interesting! About how far away from the ending are we?
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
I would say we still have two third of the story left. Fe seeing this memory marks the end of act 1 (if I were using acts, that is). Once the mirror site is back and the links are replaced, I'll try to update at a faster pace.
I have finally replaced all the dead dropbox links on the mirror! Hooray!
I've never said before how much I appreciate your adventure. It's weird but feels internally consistent, and the children's storybook style gives it an unique charm.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Aw, thank you for your kind words! I have to admit that I sometimes write myself in the corner, and then I get afraid that my solution is off the wall and doesn't fit, but I am glad that consistency is maintained. : o
This update was something that I have been planning for three entire years! I hope you all liked it...