Four.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four.
RE: Four.
One believes this "Iridescent queen" is quite likely to be crossed anyhow as, if one read the narrative without mistake so far, she is the smae as 'Biru' and the goal of the client 'Aubrey' appears to be to free her friends currently kept as precious resources by the so called 'Masters' under her comand.
One does expect the person who we are out to rob will end up as rather unfriendly one way or another.

However there is the a valid concern that an outcast presence might make her more.. conspicuous but given "Aubrey" nature as a material and non native of the so called "in between" layer, this is a somewhat moot point. And the knowlege and afinity to the "in between"

The last issue is 'trust'. Our alliance with "the esteemed Rahasya" should be kept on purely utilitarian terms To quote from another narrative: "The enemy of my enemy.. is the enemy of my enemy, no more no less.".

it is clear she doesn not sonsider our primary client of the same status as her. Even if one is not quite familiar with the politics of the "In between" layer, one might suspect an outcast could be tempted to regain the favor of the irdecent queen by say, selling her a foolish visitor who was up to rob her. Or if Materials can be used as source of will, she could have other plans untimately bad for our primary client wellbeing.

On the short term, this is irrelevant, we will simply have to bank on the fact that her hatred of those who robed her of her territories and status and percieved benefits of what she'd have to gain by a connection with us outweight the percieved benefit of betrayal while keeping an eye on her.

For now, a token only seems to allow for extra membranous comunication. There is no indication as of yet it allows the owner to get any uses of it we would not allow.
The Management feels that there are more pertinent issues at Grasping Limb than discussing the relative trustworthiness of Rahasya or who had how many cults. Namely, The incoming Catyclismic Summoning of 1001 Rat Effigies. The Ratyclism, if you will. The Management Also feels the need to point out the obvious, in that one does not stop a Forest Fire by throwing more trees on top.
Indeed one doesn't stop a forest fire by simply throwing more trees on the top.

That being said, do we have any confirmation on the source of this "Ratyclism", since it could be well assumed that this isn't the will of the council or a deliberate move by one of it's council members. Perhaps knowing the source of this event could be helpful in trying to stop it from coming.
The source comes from council member typeandKey's bubble 337 on last layer. to paraphrase "have a token, hell have a thousand". On the same layer, council member Avantus played along "Oh, and you probably want to get moving very quickly. A certain council member is shipping in a great deal of badges. They aren't very heavy, but there are a lot of them. Certainly not very healthy for the stability of local reality, that's for certain.", and then council member NotABear, thus giving somef legitimacy.

Yet, there is no way to know if it's even happening untill the metanarative authority filters command through the membrane. As I mentioned in my first comment, council members could probaly counter act iit in various ways but even aknowleging it makes it more likely to be noticed by the mettanarrative authority and therefore happen.

And if it does happen, I beleive the best advice has been given to the clients already: run.
*Sound of breaking glass can be heard from the next room, coupled with PG swearing and 80's surfer lingo.*
Dear who ever the frick reads this reading is for total squares anyway lol.

So like, sorry for the absence, my dude bros, I had to like, visit gram gram and stuff? And also maybe try and look for my semi deformed clown child but that's not important he frickin' disappeared before I can even nab the Lil guy so I'm like, totally not rockin' right now.

~me lol

}Send a chocolate coin and appreciate it for what it is because tokens are an unreachable body standard ok
SpoilerShow
(Lmao ok I'm gonna take what we have and work with this)