Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (71/71 Alive)
OH THIS STARTED

KIEROS, OLD BUDDY OLD PAL. I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MAGICAL WIZARD POWERS AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE PERSON TO NOT DIE FIRST? Cause the way things are going, that's gonna happen.

oh and i guess elect scoffles for both packages, they could be a bad thing and that is my reasoning
(07-10-2014, 02:11 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »You know, when Schazer turns out to be something akin to a serial killer, you'll regret doing this to me.

(07-10-2014, 02:11 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »you'll regret doing this to me.

(07-10-2014, 02:11 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »regret

[Image: tumblr_m9w00jCIj51qclwee.gif]

Shank Kieros
no regrets only shanks
what blazer no. no don't stop the death, things were only just getting fun

we want blood
blooood
blooood for the blood gods
I HAVE MAGICAL WIZARD POWERS WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA USE THEM FOR? NOT MAGIC THINGS? Crazy talk, crazy. I should shank you for that. For being crazy. Groupshank: Red even though it's entirely pointless at this stage
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (70/70 Alive)
MAGIC IS AN ABOMINATION
Rude.
(07-10-2014, 02:26 PM)BlazerC Wrote: »KIEROS, OLD BUDDY OLD PAL. I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MAGICAL WIZARD POWERS AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE PERSON TO NOT DIE FIRST? Cause the way things are going, that's gonna happen.
Don't think I've forgotten when you dumped a bucket of paint on my head that led to Schaz amishing me. This is probably going to end exactly as badly as that because magic is not shanking. SHANK: BLAZERC WITH THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF... Well, whatever is the opposite of magic. I'm leaning for Lightning because of FR, but then again MSN's protag does have lightning magic, so.... It doens't matter. WITH THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SHANKING
ELECT 1 ME

ELECT 2 ME

SHANKVOTE KIEROS
or rather I mean

ELECT 1 ME

ELECT 2 ME

SHANKVOTE KIEROS
Kieros, Kieros. Lightning cannot be the the opposite of magic, nonsense to even suggest it! IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION, In Pokemon the FAIRY typing is the most recent addition of typing that Pokemon can have, but more importantly it is given to Pokemon with magical affinities and tends to be often related to magic in general. Ah, but you had the answer all along, as you see Fairy type Pokemon are weak against both Steel and Poison. THE VERY SHANK YOU HOLD IN YOUR HANDS IS BOTH MADE OF STEEL AND IS RADIOACTIVE, A SYMBOL OF INDUSTRIALISM AND A DIRECT COUNTER TO MAGIC. It's incredibly dangerous, in fact, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HOLDING THAT.

Shame I don't have any magical properties. Just a Karkat Shank.
Can we agree that the opposite of magic is laser beams?

Lasers are cool.
Mmmmyessss
Shankvote Kieros

Elect Malkytop
Elect TO THE SKY

Lets get our priorities straight!
Nonsense, I say. There are no such thing as fairy Pokémon. They aren't one of the fifteen types of Pokémon. Because as we all know, there was nothing after Gen 1.

Nevermind the fact that there would be no need to call Kanto Gen 1 unless if there were other generations, nor the fact that earlier I used the Gen 4 Pokémon Shellos and the Gen 5 Pokémon Genesect to show why bugs were evil nor the fact that I have the Gen 6 protagonist as my avatar and am excitedly awaiting ORAS, I'm going to pretend to be a Gen Wunner just to take the wind out of your argument so there.

CONSISTENCY!
I DO NOT DENY TAKING THOSE 40 CAKES IN THE NAME OF ME THEY WERE WORTHY OFFERINGS AND I ENJOYED THEM A LOT

SHANK: ANACREON

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED YOU SLIME #STOPTHEGODDESSHATE2014
Elect : Airey
Elect : Malky

YES, for anacreon needs to die
SHANK : KIEROS
Actually you know what, forget this. Years later and nothing's changed: I am still full of shit.

DAY SHANK: RIVENFORGE
shank: Kieros for genwunning (also because hating bugs AND being a genwunner makes psychic even more OP)
STOP YE POSTS

Kíeros - 24 (Pharas, Schazer, Dalmationer, bigro, Dragon Fogel, Coldblooded, Not The Author, SeaWyrm, Sruixan, Red709, Palamedes, Solaris, Mister Visceral, speedchuck, Phish, Chwoka, Eidolonic, Everanix, Garuru, cyber95, Stiqqery, amosmyn, Chirality, yd12k)
MalkyTop - 9 (Acionyx, Breadpocalypse, anacreon, fivex, Deviant One, Sai, AgentBlue, ICan'tGiveCredit)
Sruixan - 3 (Rivenforge, Scoffles, Granolaman)
TehPilot - 2 (Plaid, makerofthegames)
makerofthegames - 1 (TehPilot)
Acionyx - 1 (OztheWizard)
Beruru - 1 (Sotek)
Palamedes - 1 (Demonsul)
Solaris - 1 (Pick Yer Poison)
"Dratini" - 1 (Cat)
Niall - 1 (wofferboggles)
No Shank - 1 (Akumu)
Coldblooded - 1 (beruru)
SupahKiven - 1 (SupahKiven)
Sai - 1 (LegendaryQ)
Gnauga - 1 (Gnauga)
bigro - 1 (Crowstone)
Dragon Fogel - 1 (Pharmacy)
amosmyn - 1 (Airey)
Rivenforge - 1 (druplesnubb)
Not The Author - 1 (Kíeros)
Loather - 1 (Whimbrel)
Pharmacy - 1 (konec0)
ICan'tGiveCredit - 1 (icanhasdonut)
BlazerC - 1 (Kíeros)
anacreon - 1 (MalkyTop)

Abstaining - 12 (Seedy, Niall, Sanzh, Prime Intellect, Fragowump, Ixcaliber, antisequitur, x1372, BlazerC, Mikeee, Truegreen, Chocolate Pi)

With 70 players alive, it takes 36 votes to groupshank a bitch, 19 votes if the day ends without a groupshank!

Day ends at 1:00 PM EST on Friday, July 11, or in ~24 hours!

MAIL ELECTION PACKAGE ONE

Dragon Fogel - 12 (Dragon Fogel, Pharmacy, SeaWyrm, Akumu, Palamedes, Granolaman, Coldblooded, makerofthegames, Eidolonic, Rivenforge, Breadpocalypse, fivex)
MalkyTop - 10 (druplesnubb, cyber95, Crowstone, MalkyTop, OztheWizard, Whimbrel, Phish, LegendaryQ, amosmyn, Airey)
Red709 - 6 (Red709, speedchuck, Niall, yd12k, Chirality, BlazerC)
Sruixan - 4 (Schazer, Garuru, Pick Yer Poison, AgentBlue)
Cat - 2 (Cat, Everanix)
Return To Sender - 2 (Sai, bigro)
Pharmacy - 2 (Demonsul, Solaris)
Granolaman - 1 (Sruixan)
konec0 - 1 (konec0)
Rivenforge - 1 (Dalmationer)
Scoffles - 1 (Scoffles)
Schazer - 1 (Mister Visceral)
"Mirdini" - 1 (Pharas)
Loather - 1 (ICan'tGiveCredit)
Deviant One - 1 (Deviant One)
anacreon - 1 (anacreon)
Stiqqery - 1 (Stiqqery)

MAIL ELECTION PACKAGE TWO

Pharmacy - 13 (Dragon Fogel, Pharmacy, SeaWyrm, Akumu, Palamedes, Granolaman, Pick Yer Poison, Demonsul, Coldblooded, Solaris, Eidolonic, Breadpocalypse, AgentBlue)
Schazer - 9 (Sruixan, Schazer, Kíeros, Dalmationer, Crowstone, Pharas, Phish, makerofthegames, fivex)
MalkyTop - 7 (cyber95, MalkyTop, yd12k, OztheWizard, Whimbrel, LegendaryQ, Garuru)
THE SKY - 2 (Scoffles, amosmyn)
Airey - 2 (Truegreen, Airey)
Chirality - 1 (Red709)
Akumu - 1 (Niall)
Kíeros - 1 (druplesnubb)
konec0 - 1 (konec0)
Solaris - 1 (Mister Visceral)
Loather - 1 (ICan'tGiveCredit)
Crowstone - 1 (Everanix)
Return to Sender - 1 (bigro)
Deviant One - 1 (Deviant One)
Whimbrel - 1 (Rivenforge)
anacreon - 1 (anacreon)
Prime Intellect - 1 (Chirality)
Scoffles - 1 (BlazerC)
Stiqqery - 1 (Stiqqery)
String Kieros up by his own chopped off limbs
The day's really starting to drag on, and the assembled bitches didn't like where it was going. Sure, they might manage to see this "Kieros" shanked, but that was hours away. And the only time there'd been any action (beyond those so-far useless packages), Sruixan completely failed to deliver on the blood oath he'd sworn while mid-swan dive!

So yeah, BlazerC had had enough of this pansy-ass 'shankfest' that he was supposedly a part of. No deaths this far into the day was a disgrace, a disgrace he saw only one way out of.

There was only one person he could be sure was vestless, and thus be a worthy candidate to help kick the whole thing off properly.

So he sidled on up to Rivenforge, ready to shank. His target, however, was on the lookout for anyone ready to take advantage of her vestless state. She immediately countered by pulling out a deeply contraband item - a gun.

Which they both reached for, in the grand musical tradition.

BlazerC came out on top, pointing it at Rivenforge as the rest of the crowd scrambled out of the way. Only to find... that... well...

[Image: 2NuB6c3.png]

He had no idea how to use the thing. It didn't have any sharp ends for stabbing, or any... other sharp ends for shanking.

At which point he decided to give it his best shot anyway. Rivenforge was too busy laughing at his cluelessness to notice him strapping a knife to the weapon.

[Image: aBew94d.jpg]

RIVENFORGE HAS BEEN BAYONETDAYSHANKED

Smuggling was her business, and she'd hoped she could find some of that at the Vista Paolo; there had to be some rich folks interested in what she had to sell.

But no, they were all knife-wielding puritans and now she was stuck in the middle of a homicidal shank-off.

At least she'd brought a gun to a knife fight.

Rivenforge was an arms dealer.

Her nightly shank would ignore any LIZZARD INC. SHANKPROOF VESTS the target was wearing, their protection from shanking sadly being mutually exclusive to protection from bullets.

Her win condition was: be the last player standing.

With blood now in (and all over) the water, it wouldn't be long before the next shanking. Bitches better watch out!
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (69/70 Alive)
welp

Shank: Kieros for not believing in fairies

1st Elect: BlazerC for ridding us of the HEATHEN who would bring a GUN i mean why would you even how this is shank a bitch. shank. do you know what shank means
:(

5ch
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
SpoilerShow