Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (71/71 Alive)
Seems this... PickYerPoison feller wants t'do in th' sun. Wan'sta shank anywho anywhen they so please. I respect that! Kid's got ambition.

But. But but but but but. Th'actual process of 'stigguishing our bright'n'shining would screw up th'very nature of comprehensible chronological progression! Not... time itself, mind, but our understanding thereof. An' that I can't respect. Kid's up to no good.

But it don't look like I'n be able t'do anything 'bout that right now, you all so intent on yer Mackletops and Pilates. Which, for th'record, I don't reckon that Pilot fellow's wants more'n gettin' offed sooner'n later. Might be a double-bluff so's idjits like me, knowin' I know he knows what he's doin', think he's doin' it to be an ass an' get hisself shanked, don't wanna shank 'im 'cos tha'swhat he "obviously" wants. But tha'ssa digression.

Thinkin I'n vote DragonFogel forra time be'n. Don' trust a one tha'll try'n break alla things just 'cause they can, yanno? Nu'n pers'nal, mind; jus' don' strike me a thing t'do.
GROUPSHANK: NOTTLES

LYNCH THE STUPID ACCENT
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Shank MalkyTop until we get better representatives.
I'm tired of this bureaucracy and how Malky is just making laws in her own interests.
After her we are ridding the world of her lobbyists, namely Crowstone and Dragon Fogel.
(07-08-2014, 11:24 PM)cyber95 Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
No yeah I saw this and I would have immediately changed my vote but i had like four pages to go through to make sure nobody else noticed it and THEY DID
unshankvote
shankvote: Kieros
You are defending bugs? What did they ever do? Be gross. Besides, snails are much better than bugs in every regard. See, let me give you an example to help convince you of this atrocity:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Which of those would you rather have? Only a fool would want that second evil in their life, let alone on their Pokémon team. Chose smart. Choose Shellos. And Choose Shank: Cyber95 for admitting that they read through this instead of just skipping to like the last page or so.
um excuse me have you considered LEAVANNY
~◕ w◕~
swadloon 4 lyfe
Wait, did I miss a rap battle?

OK so I know I'm new to shank a bitch
But I sure would like to scratch my itch
I know that sounds like my itch is shanking
But that's true, my itch is shanking
I'm going to fucking shank everybody
Watch out

That didn't quite work, did it?
Stab the Scoffles

Y u never around lately mate

also wrt schazer slam:

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0yqh46Utw1r6tekd.png]
NEW LAW EVERYBODY VOTE MISTER VISCERAL

SHANK: MISTER VISCERAL
My bloodthirst has told me that I want Mister Visceral to be decapitated, and afterwards strung up upsidown to let whatever's in his neck slide on out, afterwards should cook the body and eat it.

My votes may or may not stay this graphic the entire game.
guys look I found a picture of malky in my stash

[Image: tumblr_inline_n1bldrCX4b1qa7a5d.gif]
Shank: Whatever is currently 6th on the shanklist, unless that would move it away from 6th place, in which case, the 7th, unless that would move it away from 7th, in which case, the Nth, unless that would move it away from Nth, etc. If no items can be shanked with this pattern, shank the string "The lack of consistency".

Because seriously, screw you, 6/7/Nth place.
wrong picture

[Image: tumblr_mvjdu8OYif1qlzduwo1_400.gif]
shank: MalkyTop

She is a false god guys dont believe her.
this makes me want to wage war against skeletons
~◕ w◕~
you'd have to fight jacq, and by extension solaris
Y'don' care f'r how I talk, you'n get better ears
(07-09-2014, 01:19 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »Y'don' care f'r how I talk, you'n get better ears

[Image: You%20are%20Evil%20Shut%20up.jpg]
(07-09-2014, 01:13 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »Shank: Whatever is currently 6th on the shanklist, unless that would move it away from 6th place, in which case, the 7th, unless that would move it away from 7th, in which case, the Nth, unless that would move it away from Nth, etc. If no items can be shanked with this pattern, shank the string "The lack of consistency".

This will ensure that your shank vote will not be used to group shank someone worthy of being group shanked. That sounds like COMMUNISM to me, COMRADE.

Shank that bitch LegendaryQ
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
FINALLY A CHANCE TO USE MY LOUD VOICE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I SEE SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KILL CAPITALISM

AND SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KILL THE PERSON RUNNING THIS FIASCO

I SAY WE GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM

SHANKVOTE: GOD
RED I AM EXTREMELY OFFENDED AT YOUR ICONISM AND ALSO THAT ISN'T EVEN THE SPITTING IMAGE OF ME YOU UTTER HUMAN TRASH

FOLLOWERS DO NOT IDOLIZE FALSE IMAGES OF ME FOR I AM ONLY ME AND THERE CAN BE NOTHING THAT FULLY GRASPS MY TRUE FORM WHICH IS ME

SHANK: RED709
(07-09-2014, 01:37 AM)Sai Wrote: »
(07-09-2014, 01:13 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »Shank: Whatever is currently 6th on the shanklist, unless that would move it away from 6th place, in which case, the 7th, unless that would move it away from 7th, in which case, the Nth, unless that would move it away from Nth, etc. If no items can be shanked with this pattern, shank the string "The lack of consistency".

This will ensure that your shank vote will not be used to group shank someone worthy of being group shanked. That sounds like COMMUNISM to me, COMRADE.

Shank that bitch LegendaryQ

Shank: Whatever place on the list that contains "Sai," changing to reflect the location of the place containing "Sai," unless it is no longer possible to shank the place containing Sai, in which case, shank the string "Sai." Sigh.

Because seriously, screw you, Sai-th place.
stiq no malkytop is great don't kill malkytop
~◕ w◕~
(07-09-2014, 01:19 AM)Not The Author Wrote: »you'n get better ears

... Excuse me?

SpoilerShow
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Righ', sorry, lizzer's don' have ears. Be'r earholes? Wh'ever. You'n nick 'em off a corpse if y'like. Not'n I condone thisall ruckus, but I'n be surprised if any ya's'n list'n t'me. No skin off m'back either way. 'Less one'ya's shanks some off, heh.