Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
Affle too
No reason to reveal the visit. Especially since you aren't dying today :D

vote palamedes

I'm glad there are enough people actually posting now so that that can happen :U
I don't particularly care. It'll probably just be Wine as far as I'm concerned. If you think revealing them will magically make you town then go for it.
Uh. Mr. Snarky, if he thought he could townfirm himself he would have done it by now.
If you had mentioned this earlier in the day I probably would have supported revealing it. But at this point in the day it's not gonna be of much use before scum tries to kill them anyway. And the two most likely roles for visiting Garuru, doctor and busdriver, are really good to still have around. I guess it depends on how much you're wiling to bet that we have a doctor7busdriver who can protect the townfirm during the night. I guess in a way revealing might show us some things about the setup, but that would probably be more beneficial to scum than town. And that would distract our protective role from other targets. And there's still those "brutal" kills to worry about. I'm gonna go with not revealing it.
Hm.

Well. If he can confirm that someone targeted Garuru, and that other person also confirms it, it makes him...a little more likely town?

No details need exchanged, just. Road maps path a little better for scum, but also for town? Muh.
Also, sorry for missing that you actually asked for opinions before, it was a genuine mistake on my part.
Think I'd rather just lynch Pala and not reveal it today at least.
I'm not sure whether Acio rebealing his townfirm early tomorrow would be more beneficial for town or scum. If it benefits town more I'm up for Pala lynch, but I'm not well versed enough in mafia theory to know for sure. Could some of you more experienced guys weigh in on this?
Soft townfirms are stronger later in the game rather than earlier as a general rule - which makes sense logically, since they're a higher percentage of the remaining players.

Like, the assumption is that whoever it is would claim, and likely be accepted as town due to it if they were to be lynched at some point?

So the benefit here is that we accept that Acio is telling truth about his role if the person he names confirms that they did the thing. Which makes him more likely to be town, but not in an absolute sense? Muh.
Oh hey I do have a minute or two I guess. Anyways.

My whole comment about how you saying you don't want to reveal it should have been taken as a yes Acio?

Visceral's vote on me is easily the worst since it really looks like he's jumping off Acio the instant a chance to save his scumbuddy is possible.

Don't really have the energy to defend myself but this:

(07-06-2014, 11:18 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I think it's more that I want Acio to be town than a super strong belief that he is.

Is about the least townish thing I would expect from anyone, especially Eido. Really? That's the whole reason you're working so hard to keep Acio alive? Basically screams of buddy defence with an excuse for when Acio flips scum.

Unless you guys wise up and stop following a guy most of you actively admit is suspicious (Acio), when I flip town you had better lynch in no specific order: Eido, Acio, Visceral. Oz is almost definitely town except if Visceral isn't, so do not lynch him because Acio and Eido want you to unless you actually have real reasons/evidence from people who are not overtly suspicious.

Also lynching me is a pretty terrible idea, but if you want something a little more concrete you should consider asking why I'm so insistent that there's probably another kill kicking around.
You're also conveniently cutting off the rest of the post.

Where the train on Acio is meta based, and he claimed that he just wasn't invested in the game.

I think MV is town. I think one of you and Oz is scum, leaning towards you.

I'd rather give Acio a chance to Acio before lynching him just because he wasn't into the game. Is part of that because I enjoy playing with Town!Cio, and wanted to see if this was it? Yup.

Do I 100% think he's town yet? Nope. But don't want to lynch him today, either.
He's had plenty of time today to be town!Acio and he hasn't. If you haven't picked that up yet from his lackluster scumhunting, his conveniently partial roleclaim, his magicinfobag, or anything else about his behavior today than you're either scum or blind.
Reveal it if it's true, Acio.
To be fair ACIOING isn't really going to happen anyways unless you just want me to put a bunch of things in all caps and curse a lot. They're things I've been attempting to move away from in general but they don't happen when most of my job's been done already

Analysis can happen though! And already has for the most part. Pala is still highly probable scum, stiq is pretty likely to be aligned with him. I want to say granola and druple are both likely candidates too but they're all on my lynch and it seems unlikely unless Tea's ghost has finally come to wreck vengeance.

Acionyx (6) (Granolaman, OzTheWizard, Schazer, Palamedes, Stiqqery, Druplesnubb)
Palamedes (5) (SupahKiven, Acionyx, Eidolonic, Garua, Visceral)

Abstaining (2) (Affle, Cat)

Then again, yeesh. I guess one of them swapped for cat works; probably druple v2 I think?

A quick lookback says stiq went after cat day one and then went "yeah ur right" day two and in general this game he seems to have buddied me while constantly lamenting my lack of presence and it fits with basic distancing (and cat being cat)

(07-06-2014, 11:58 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »Also, sorry for missing that you actually asked for opinions before, it was a genuine mistake on my part.

vOv It happens
T minus one hour til dayend.

Brace for Acio-induced speedlynches.
Pala I was voting you like most of the day. I know you and stiq reeeaally want me to be scum for some reason (which is actually starting to piss me off), but my vote on you isn't opportunistic. I could see my vote for kiven being so, but not this. Stahp.
Quick, some of the Acio people unvote. Pala's various logical fallacies make me more convinced that he is scum and acio is not.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Those votals are wrong, I unvoted Acio to avoid a premature hammer.
Acionyx (5) (Granolaman, OzTheWizard, Schazer, Palamedes, Stiqqery)
Palamedes (5) (SupahKiven, Acionyx, Eidolonic, Garua, Visceral)

Abstaining (3) (Affle, Cat, Druplesnubb)

Hell no, more people need to hop onto the Acio lynch or we're gonna end up mislynching Pala
I want to say granola and druple are both likely candidates too but they're all on my lynch and it seems unlikely unless Tea's ghost has finally come to wreck vengeance.

(07-07-2014, 01:00 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Brace for Acio-induced speedlynches.

Alternatively granola is a lyncher
That Acio wagon is like a who's who of skeevy as shit.

Where the Pala wagon is the claimed 3P arsonist (not mafia), the person who daykilled scum (not mafia), the person who survived a kill when there was no kill (almost certainly not mafia), me (town, but yeah), and Acio.

Like. The only person even plausibly on that wagon who could be scum is Acio?

But if he is, he's getting bussed hard.
But then lyncher fearmongering is wargle.

Muh.
Kiven is voting Pala entirely for selfish purposes, you're acting under wishful thinking and Garuru's being cowed by Acio's raw charisma. Yeah there's probably someone bussing Acio but don't act like your wagon is cherubs and daisies.
I'm planning on compiling a list tonight or sometime of all the hrgles and hnnnns. It's kind of tragic. Most of them are Pala stiq and eido.