Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
Wait, I'm cnfused, which votals are correct? Granola''s or Stiq's?
Granola voted for THE CAT, which in context means Acio.

Treat his vote as a vote for Acio, just in case, for hard lynch purposes.
Ok then, unvote Acio
Speaking of abstainers.

Don't like Alalfa and Cat both popping in to comment on arson things but not...actually doing anything in the process.

'Do we have to kill you, or can we ignore you?'

Mrgle.

In before two scum teams with like 8 scum and 3 3p's or something.

I'll re-read over the night phase (and probably get shot in the process, as always), to try and narrow down worlds. In a weird paranoia state where everyone is scum to me right now, and that's obviously not reality.
Fair point on Aciowagon, I guess.

(07-06-2014, 07:12 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I have almost no town reads, outside of Garuru and MV.

Why

why, why, why, a thousand times, why do you think he's even kind of townier than everyone else in this game?
Er.

Who?

The person who daykilled scum, or the person who got shot when no one died at night...
I bolded MV

I honest to god do not believe scum shot MV, much less did he soak a bullet.
Eh.

Something happened to the NK?

And given the scum team already bounced a kill, I dunno. I can't see them gambitting and no killing just to give MV of all people town credit?
If anyone else has been shot, particularly someone more likely to be targeted than Vic, that person should probably step forward. I personally believe a busdriver to be responsible, though.
(07-06-2014, 07:53 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »If anyone else has been shot, particularly someone more likely to be targeted than Vic, that person should probably step forward. I personally believe a busdriver to be responsible, though.

Crap.

Okay that makes a lot more sense

...and also if we're assuming that's a thing, MV still isn't cleared at all. All we know is that he soaked a nightkill somehow.
(07-06-2014, 02:46 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »So do we let Acio die with his information

Rule of thumb is anyone saying 'hey my extra info isn't useful now, but it could be later' is probably scum buying time, especially if they've been acting suspiciously the whole time.

Acio I haven't been posting because besides what Granola dropped I've also been super sick. Also, your evidence of me coaching (correct me if I'm wrong) basically amounted to 'him and speedchuck coached smashball because I think so'.

(07-06-2014, 05:27 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I guess it's plausible that they were all either pushing Dini in opposition or off in nowhereland.

I don't get what you're saying here? Neither of us were pushing Dini?

(07-06-2014, 06:50 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »I don't like how he's trying to sell that Vic hasn't done anything town

He hasn't? You don't seem sold on the idea of him being town either so I don't know what you're saying here.

(07-06-2014, 07:37 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »Er.

Who?

The person who daykilled scum, or the person who got shot when no one died at night...

Stiq's point is actually pretty fair regarding this, but here's an extra thought: both claim conditional bulletproof abilities (and to be honest I have my own thoughts on both of those claims but whatever). In a game of vanillas and basically useless townroles (donut's comes to mind) why would there be two people with the exact same power, much less when one of them also has the bonus power of daykilling?

Still fine voting Acio because I'm pretty sure he's scum. Also, pretty sure Visceral is scum, and Oz is if he's not, Druple's sureness of busdriving is weird but not damning, and if Acio and Oz are both town Eido probably isn't. I could see a world with Acio and Eido on the same team but not really Oz and Eido.

More thoughts are honestly unlikely to come today because again, I'm sick and busy, but I will at least try to make another post before day end.
EBWOP: Druple also being all cagey about not wanting to get Acio to hardlynch with so little time left and jumping on and off of him is weird too, but again I'm not so sure what to think of it given how weird Druple is/was being in general. Could be something to look at if Acio is town, but I'm doubting Druple would be secondguessing a bus the way he is this late in the day.
After that post I am now even less interested in lynching palamedes

this is the least I have wanted to lynch palamedes since I realized he was in this game

so, no, Eido, we're not. Not today, anyway.
@Pala

I'm saying that it's at least technically possible for you/Oz to both be town, but that means literally every scum were pushing Dini or avoiding both of the large wagons, which is super weird and unlikely.

I think it's much, much more likely that one of you or Oz is scum. With you being a little more likely, based off of Smashball having a weird Oz mention that I have trouble seeing scum on scum.

But Acio's being weird enough that it's whatever.

If he's scum that probably makes Oz sliiiightly more likely to be scum than you, but. I don't know. I want to lynch one of you tomorrow. Will re-read in depth based on Acioflip.

...or when day starts.

Because if I spend 5-6 hours overnight going over a game only to get shot in the face that night, I'm going to stab puppies.
The reason I think Vic was bussed is because the alternatives are that there is a vig (which doesn't seem very likely at this point), scum intentionally targeting him (seems even more unlikely, although it would have some interesting implications if true), or that he is lying. The latter would indicate either a really strange towngambit, scum betting on the chance that their real target wouldn't reveal themself, or that scum sacrificed a nightkill just to make Vic look more town, neither of which I'm really buying.
Simplest explanation is that scum targeted him, though.

Why? I dunno. I've shot Vic early game as scum before, though, depends on his reads and how mislynchable the rest of town is that game, as well as wanting to avoid protective roles that I knew were still out there.

I'm obviously not scum /this/ game, but I can at least see a world where scum team just wanted kill to go through after bouncing on Garuru earlier in game, and then lol.
Quote:Rule of thumb is anyone saying 'hey my extra info isn't useful now, but it could be later' is probably scum buying time, especially if they've been acting suspiciously the whole time.

I didn't claim extra info that's useful later just that my role has another thing to it it that has zero relevance

Quote:Acio I haven't been posting because besides what Granola dropped I've also been super sick. Also, your evidence of me coaching (correct me if I'm wrong) basically amounted to 'him and speedchuck coached smashball because I think so'.

Well golly it's almost like I have to look at your actions and have opinions on them!

Also pala (and druplev2) continuing to fight a probable confirm by coming up with conspiracy theories when

(07-06-2014, 07:51 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »And given the scum team already bounced a kill, I dunno. I can't see them gambitting and no killing just to give MV of all people town credit?

(07-06-2014, 08:55 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »Simplest explanation is that scum targeted him, though.

These are both far more probable

Anyway Eido I'm not going to flumph out and leave nothing behind unless day gets fasthammered yet again (which is part of what's made this game blah)
Oh

Well this is something

Speedchuck is more likely to be town than I thought? Granola's weirdo insistence on speedtown makes sense if he actually knows it's the case and needs it in order to push the lynch he wants which is relevant to

Quote:Guarantee you there's at least one scum between MV, Oz, and Kiven

But yeah between that bit and his sudden leap to get marked (because marker sides with whichever team has the most living marks) and his defensive reaction to the idea that there's a chance someone is making a case on him it makes the speedchuck lynch make a lot more sense than it has been

If that's the case, it doesn't change much about pala? He's still hanging off the lynch which is actually more in line with what I've seen him do as scum recently

Need to reread stiq now considering that
(07-06-2014, 09:41 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »I didn't claim extra info that's useful later just that my role has another thing to it it that has zero relevance
I'm pretty sure he was referring to that townfirm that you claim to have.
(07-06-2014, 10:32 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »
(07-06-2014, 09:41 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »I didn't claim extra info that's useful later just that my role has another thing to it it that has zero relevance
I'm pretty sure he was referring to that townfirm that you claim to have.

Huh the townfirm I asked for opinions on outing?

And yet that isn't an opinion on outing
For the record, I was not aware of anything happening to me at all last night. So if Acio is telling the truth about someone having visited me, it most likely wouldn't be beneficial to out that person. Could be a doctor or something. Or someone busdrove me and Vic??? IDK. Town busdriver would probably have claimed by now. Scum busdriver would never want to drive me anywhere. So I'm not feeling busdriver. Guess scum shot him then. Or Acio and Vic are scumbuds, where Vic claims being shot, and Acio claims that only one person visited me when really both scum and doctor targetted me. Or something. Don't really feel up to lynching Acio, though. If his lynch ends up being a mislynch, we could lose valuable information. If he's scum, we can always lynch him later.

I actually don't trust Kiven's marker claim, as it seems too convenient. But there are other avenues, I guess. Gimme a minute to catch up.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Okay yeah stiq and pala are reasonably likely to be coaligned

Stiq avoids the speedchuck lynch during day two and hops off to pala in 532 aaaaaaand

Quote:f it comes down to the wire or something I will vote speed but I'm completely okay with continuing to deathglare Palamedes for the rest of eternityf it comes down to the wire or something I will vote speed but I'm completely okay with continuing to deathglare Palamedes for the rest of eternity

Does that.

He doesn't even interact with pala at all until day three at which point he flips and switches over to the donut lynch (when he blahed at the idea of donutscum the day before)

Then he joined the visceral dealie today
Was thinking the same thing re: PalaStiq, but that's mostly because their opinions happen to be coaligned (Vic being scum, you being scum). Same as with you and Eido, actually. Through opposition of those two, mostly. Man, imagine if all of you were town, haha.

vote: Palamedes, though. Feels more scummier than the rest from the buddying/antagonizing going on earlier. Okay with Stiq going down as well, I suppose.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I think it's more that I want Acio to be town than a super strong belief that he is.

More to do with history together than this game specifically - we keep being opposite alignments the last chunk of closed games together and I was disappointed to replace and and find him not Acio'ing.

I just sort of oppose lynching him when he says he just wasn't invested in the game, because the entire case against him is that he's not acting as he usually does (which is admittedly pretty damning, given how stark the differences in his play can be).
Granola, Stiq, Pala, Druple, Vic, Cat

None of you have answered my question about whether to reveal the visit

Schazer and Oz haven't either but they haven't posted since my claim either