Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
My decision is vote kiven
Granolaman Wrote: »All Kiven has to do right now is sign onto the Acio wagon to save his own hide, and yet he hasn't, what does that look like to you?

This sounds kinda like some thing that you can later use to go 'Hehe, bandwagon, lynch plz'. Also I'm not voting Acio because I don't want him dead. Because I marked him. Because I'm the arsonist.
You're the arsonist as in you're burning down houses?
SpoilerShow
That's me.
That seems like an awfully strange ability.
SpoilerShow
So you're a 3P marker? Does the arson actually DO anything?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEfvqmu-HhDMDX2hteIW0...6PMCue6GCY]
Whatever it is, it's neither lethal, nor blocky, nor rolecoppy so I'm more than happy to leave it be. If it does more I don't think we need to hear it. In fact, feel free to mark me tonight as a way of apology for lynching donut and acio out from under your tally.
Lynch: Palamedes
¿Por qué?
Got 12 hours for that lynch Acio. Sure you want to go for it? I'd be down.
(07-06-2014, 04:19 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Got 12 hours for that lynch Acio. Sure you want to go for it? I'd be down.

Yeah kiven makes sense for what he's claimed? And it explains the sudden shift in the way he's treating affle too

Meanwhile on top of pala's ugh votes and probable coaching towards SB he's fucking vanished while kiven/my lynches have been competing with each other

Oz doesn't make sense to me as scum I think. His vote on kiven doesn't look bussy in light of vanishthings and if speed is somehow town I still think it's not terrible? It would have been unnecessary certainly

I could go for granola too given his sudden desire for a housefire is ugh and the sulky reaction to having his smell angle messed up. The thing on the speedchuck lynch makes me less sure of him than pala though
With "messed up", do you mean "his legitimate question regarding my claim is invalid because I say so and everything I say must be taken at face value"?
I'm alright with a Pala lynch.

Still pretty positive one of him and Oz are scum based on the Druple1 wagon, although I guess it's plausible that they were all either pushing Dini in opposition or off in nowhereland.

Doubt it though.

Kiven's claim makes sense and explains the terrible posting and general apathy regarding consistency of reads etc. Assuming he's 3p and not actually a town arsonist somehow.

Lynch: Palamedes
And by "Vanished" you also must mean "been gone for 48 hours during a holiday weekend while his preferred lynch maintains the largest support"

I mean, if you had some kind of evidence besides possible coaching (which, let's be honest, I don't think any of us have actually seen in one of these games in years) and feeling "ugh" about him then that'd be different. Right now though all I see is a baseless last-minute assault on a player that's not here while you sit on your sketchy magic info bag over there.
seriously you guys cripes

I just...

ugh.

Acio dies

Eido what are you doing
Lynching Palamedes.
I don't have anything a Pala lynch i nitself. I don't like how he's trying to sell that Vic hasn't done anything town, and I really want someone from the Vic/Oz/Acio/Pala quartet to be lynched for information reasons. But the way this happened is skeevy as hell. I'm gonna vote Acionyx
SupahKiven (2) (Garuru, Mister Visceral)
Acionyx (6) (Granolaman, OzTheWizard, Schazer, Palamedes, Stiqqery, Druplesnubb)
Palamedes (3) (SupahKiven, Acionyx, Eidolonic)

Abstaining (2) (Affle, Cat)

Deadline is July 6th, 10PM EST (~9 hours)
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 4 for softlynch

H-1 bro, got any last words?
Revenge of Half-Assed Votals The Wreckoning

Acionyx (5) (OzTheWizard, Schazer, Palamedes, Stiqqery, Druplesnubb)
Palamedes (3) (SupahKiven, Acionyx, Eidolonic)
SupahKiven (1) (Garuru)
THE CAT (1) (Granolaman)

Abstaining (3) (Affle, Truegreen, Cat)

Well, Eido, no, probabilistically speaking, you're not.

Deadline is July 6th, 10PM EST (~56 hours)
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 4 for softlynch
[/quote]
God Granola you're confusing.

H-1 then.
Wiat, we're that close to hammer? unvote Acio, I don't want anyone to rush a hammer while there's still discussion to be had.
Sorry, I misread, I tohught Acio had 6 votes. vote Acio, then.
and we're H-2 again

Eido I don't necessarily object to the notion of lynching Palamedes but I think you're probably not gonna turn this around in time

partly because I object to the notion of not lynching acionyx
I'm looking at it this way.

The two people voting for Kiven are town, or at least not mafia.

At least 2/3 of the people voting for Pala are town, or not-mafia (Kiven's prob 3p?).

That means either A) Acio is scum, or B) all of the remaining scum are voting for Acio (or abstaining).

And that kind of makes the Acio wagon super ehhhh, to say the least.

One of Oz/Pala are almost certainly scum and both are voting Acio.

Bus? Possible, I guess, given Acio wasn't exactly obvious TownCio early in game.

He's still not, but I was hoping to get another day at least of him being more invested to see if it's ScumCio or if he just...wasn't into the game as he claimed.

Like.

It's a thing that the only person I feel remotely okay about on the Acio wagon is Stiq, and even had some weird gut 'man he feels weird' moments about him earlier in game.

I'm not going to fight hard against it though, because. Acio isn't...blatantly TownCio, and whatever. He could be scum - but he's also very probably being bussed by 1-2 buddies in the process if he is.

@Acio

I have almost no town reads, outside of Garuru and MV. If you have information that makes someone super likely town, and you think it's something that would help my world view vs. harm it, go for it.

Also, please dump final thoughts, read lists, etc - obfuscate the read if you want to so that you don't out a power role or whatever, but. If you're seriously getting mislynched as TownCio, try to be useful in figuring out gamestate before you go.