Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
(07-05-2014, 12:28 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Yeah you double down harder on your scum!chuck story, your ass is mine!

CHUTZPAH LEVELS RISING

LYNCH THE CAT

SpoilerShow

I could go for that but she kind of feels like her standard self

Although that's plenty of reason most of the time funny enough
In the interest of further securing the softlynch I feel better about:

VOTE: SUPAHKIVEN

[5/7 until hammer]
Last I checked you were already on there, and weren't you the one going on about Acio's scumtell the last few days? What's changed your mind? All Kiven has to do right now is sign onto the Acio wagon to save his own hide, and yet he hasn't, what does that look like to you?
Looks like he's been gone to me :U nulltell
Druplesnubb v2 has replaced Truegreen

Forewarning: I will be unavailable to perform moderator duties until deadline. If the day comes to a close or an activation will occur, resolving of situations or extensions will come in due time.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Rejoice, denizens of the thread, for I have returned! Let answers go where once was questions, and ignorance melt away before the deepest of wisdoms.

(My opinion on the whole Pala/Vic/Acio/Stiq/WhoeverI'mMissing is mainly confusion except for the fact that Acio is 3p if there's no busdriver (which Vic's shot sadly implies there is) and that of course town canhave two conditional bulletproofs, most likely with different conditions.
(Although honestly it's more likely that Garuru was simply doctored or sometihng, what with the vig powers and all.)
(The reason Acio is 3p if there's no busdriver is that the only reason any marker type 3p would target Acio (who'll likely get killed by scum early on or get lynched by town if he doesn't get killed by scum early on is if Acio himself is the marker, because if Acio dies early on he'll have lost the game anyway so then it doesn't matter anymore.)
(07-05-2014, 06:31 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Last I checked you were already on there, and weren't you the one going on about Acio's scumtell the last few days? What's changed your mind? All Kiven has to do right now is sign onto the Acio wagon to save his own hide, and yet he hasn't, what does that look like to you?

I am aware of the fact that Acio's recent activity is probably spurred by his coming under suspicion.

Both of them have been pretty unsatisfactory in terms of participation. I'm inclined to think that when one flips it will strongly inform the alignment of the other and I'm slightly more comfortable lynching Kiven first than Acio.

as for "what that looks like?" In my opinion, either a failure to pay attenti-

...oh.

VOTE ACIONYX
Did I interpret your post correctly in that you think Acio and Kiven are scumbuddies? If so, why not just keep your vote on Kiven?
It sort of sounds like that's what he's saying?
SpoilerShow
Right no need to drag this out too much then

I'm a oneshot amnesiac; last night I duped maker's ability and watched garu. There was one visitor and after ~things~ today I think they're town. Do people want me to out them anyways or no?

There's another thing to my role but it's probably not important to today's proceedings
Don't, acio.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Considering that no one's claimed smelling meat last night I don't think I'm going to believe you.
I mean, unless it was scum trying to withhold information. Some people do that.

But you wouldn't... WOULD YOU GRANOLA?
A. Would an amnesiac share the flavour?
B. Why does that make you suspect granola wtf vic
It's not exactly flavor, but Motg's role was Voyeuristic Watcher which means whoever Acio saw should've known something happened and likely would've said so.

By MV's logic (which is solid, btw) the fact that no one claimed the flavor means either Acio's lying (mostest likeliest) or that whoever Acio saw is hiding and likely scum (but then why think they're town?)

Worst case scenario he caught a doctor, but given the presence of a Watcher and multiple bulletproofs I have reason to doubt the presence of a doctor in this game.

But, if you smelt meat last night and you think town!Acio's life is more important than yours for the love of God claim that you smelt meat before we lynch him.
If there's not a doctor explain n2??
By which I mean n1.
The night phase of this game, not the netbattling tournament.
The night with two deaths where we lost a pseudoprotection role and a lynchproof? Of course this is clearly solid evidence that there's a doctor in the setup.
N1's even more damning then. Garuru was the man to protect N1, but Motg only saw scum on him.
Nothing in my role about duplicating passive effects just active ones
Oh phew for a moment I thought you were actually going to have some sort of legitimate verifiable claim going on there.

SpoilerShow
So do we let Acio die with his information or live another night, possibly soak up a kill? In which case we go after kiven.