Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
(07-02-2014, 05:56 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Honestly because he comes in after not doing anything for a while, and goes 'oh I was shot wait no ok bye', plus his random push on someone who hasn't been around.

I like how you list all these things that have nothing to do with being scum. Sounds like what happened last time I was lynched as town. :u

"random push on someone who hasn't been around"
yes let me just go make an unfounded case on someone who's been here the entire time. No. Eventually we have to go after the most likely scum among the lurkers.
@Pala: Oh, I don't have a clue if Vic is Town, but D1 you were assuming he was, so you flipping Scum would make me confident about him being Town. But it's kind of odd that you wouldn't bus even a bit with your list of lynch canditates for today, maybe the scum pal you threw in your reads is Acio?

That would explain why you're brushing off the push of your only Town read with "I have a better lead" when you actually don't. Your whole argument is a bunch of votals taken out of context with pretty colours. Heck, you're using the same Affle wagon that I just explained was ignoring important votes. And when pressed for reasons you look at the recent posts. As if Vic didn't have a bunch you could use to form a coherent argument.

Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're Town and we're once again wasting our time on a Town vs Town argument (but I really really doubt it.) But I don't see any reason not to lynch Acio either way. Unless that reason is that we're lynching Pala first, I guess.
Wait, what's this about tweeting?
Pala I see your case for there being one of Viz/Oz being scum but I do not see how you could possibly be leaning Vic in that pairing. Like, yeah, they look weird on lynches. But is the mafia really going to forfeit a kill on one of their own just to try to make it look better? The only real reason I would think for something like that would be if the game was hanging around MYLO which would mean we had like 6 mafia at the start of this and for chuck to be town which is a really bad ratio and not something I would think would happen?
(07-02-2014, 06:14 AM)Affle Wrote: »todays forecast: no pants

I am still worried about the first day lynch leader and all around somewhat suspicious Palamedes but I voted for the wrong person twice now and feel like shit about it

Don't be, it happens and you're not ever going to have a perfect game

Lynch: Pala

Disagree with most of what he says but the big standout here:

(07-02-2014, 04:10 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »At this point I think I'll have to settle with a [b]Vote: Oz[/b]. Visceral is almost definitely scum if he is not, and regardless of that I'd want to move on to Acio next. After that I'd want to look more into Stiq/Affle/Schazer/Cat, in approximately that order.

"Settling on Oz" and fighting visceral's claim. Like, his whole whoops~ deal is a bit too hamhanded for scum I think?

Also

Quote: But then again now there's his bp claim which makes me worried about a scum bulletproof what with all of the other survivals going on. Someone want to counterclaim that?

He's jumping straight to visceral being a bulletproof and therefore possibly scum and that world is interesting wrt Garu.

He's pushed the druplesnubb lynch into happening, he was hanging off on stiq during the speedchuck lynch, early on donut and third on garu early in the game

Granola/visceral/stiq/schazer are probably town in palascum world

Pala/Kiven and one of truegreen/ginx/cat are likely what's left
@Cat

(06-23-2014, 03:05 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Also whoever tweeted at me in the night I'd like to note it was Palamedes who swapped the wagon to druplesnubb. I certainly helped, but he's the one who instigated that particular swap.

(06-24-2014, 06:25 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »Cause Dini could verify my roleclaim. Doubt it would help too much, but it would be fun. He already kind of did in post #460, but it would be fun to chat about that.

Speedchuck claimed messenger with this stuff here. If anyone else's been receiving tweets (we should hopefully have one today since no deaths last night) they should mention it so to confirm Scum!chuck
Votals

Schazer (1) (Mister Visceral)
OzTheWizard (1) (Palamedes)
Acionyx (2) (Granolaman, OzTheWizard)
Palamedes (1) (Acionyx)

Abstaining (8) (Affle, SupahKiven, Garuru, Truegreen, Stiqqery, Schazer, Ginx-sama, Cat)

Deadline is July 6th, 10PM EST (~100 hours)
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 4 for softlynch
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
ghhhh.

You know, I don't regret lynching donut. I feel like that's an entirely reasonable conclusion to meet given his behavior. I don't know what to make of the fact that his role exists.

I don't think I'd be saying anything that hasn't already been said when I say that Pala and MV are possible allies and Oz and Acio are possible allies but der u go.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh.

VOTE OZ
It is quiet today. Are people hiding? Let's look at the livelist

Affle - is probably town but needs to say things
Palamedes - has been here
OzTheWizard - has been here
Mister Visceral - ??? he's in this game?
SupahKiven - is rereading? better show up
Garuru - has said like two things but is town
Acionyx - has been here kind of
Truegreen - getting replaced
Stiqqery - just got here
Schazer - ???
Ginx-sama - ???
Granolaman - Has said speedchuck things which are kind of useful, but if he's scum alongside speedhuckleberry then what he's said is useless and he knows it. :u
Cat - Sneaky but has arrived

The bolded have yet to say anything today. If it was one or two people I'd let them off but this is a lot of people to not be here for 24 hours. Probably one or two scum among them. I'd guess ginx/truegreen or ginx/schaz. These guys have actually said things and yet have done nothing in terms of being town. Sorry if any of you actually ends up town. but yeah. :I Schaz I'll concede is the long-shot of the group.

Unvote

Electro didn't do anything at all so I don't have an opinion on Kiven.

Out of the people here I'm not as happy with Stiq and Pala. Stiq had been pinging weird with me all of yesterday. vibes (I'm sorry ;w;)

Pala's case against me was really stupid and weak and looking back I'm not a huge fan of his donut push. That and what acio said up there.

Vote Pala

I'm not great at reading Oz. He doesn't look fabulous~ either. But I have a hard time believing that all of the active people are scum sooooo.
Yeah sorry, been busy and also kind of rereading.

People have been saying Acio's scum because *meta* and I have no idea about Acio's meta because I don't know how to meta. He has been kind of sparse (ignore the hypocrisy) and that's apparently out of the norm. Other than that he seems kind of okay.

Affle's prob town.

Speaking of Acio, I think I want to Vote: Pala because he looks like he wants to lynch Visceral even though he probably actually was shot (I don't really see Vic as having a reason to lie about it at this point?) Also donut was town and the whole donut/Pala thing yesterday didn't really look like Town v. Town.
I dunno what things I need to say, really.
Right now I think it would be good to wait for more inactive people to step forward with anything they would like to share before making any more votes, in case we abruptly end the day on the wrong target again.

Not saying that palamedes is the wrong target, but I kind of want to be more certain of it before doing things because of the last few days.
SpoilerShow
(07-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »I like how you list all these things that have nothing to do with being scum. Sounds like what happened last time I was lynched as town. :u

"random push on someone who hasn't been around"
yes let me just go make an unfounded case on someone who's been here the entire time. No. Eventually we have to go after the most likely scum among the lurkers.

How do they have nothing to do with being scum? Vanishing is nothing yeah sure but popping in after being gone so long just to drop basically nothing is a scumtell, as is going after a lurker when so much is going on. It is blatantly obvious that you didn't have a townread on everyone being active right now, so why go after a lurker without saying anything else?

(07-02-2014, 07:19 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »@Pala: Oh, I don't have a clue if Vic is Town, but D1 you were assuming he was, so you flipping Scum would make me confident about him being Town. But it's kind of odd that you wouldn't bus even a bit with your list of lynch canditates for today, maybe the scum pal you threw in your reads is Acio?

That would explain why you're brushing off the push of your only Town read with "I have a better lead" when you actually don't. Your whole argument is a bunch of votals taken out of context with pretty colours. Heck, you're using the same Affle wagon that I just explained was ignoring important votes. And when pressed for reasons you look at the recent posts. As if Vic didn't have a bunch you could use to form a coherent argument.

I literally have no idea what you're saying in this entire post, sorry. The only thing I have is that you're suspicious because I had a townread on Vic early day one? Day one was day one come on are you really going to throw that out as a thing?

(07-02-2014, 08:44 PM)Cat Wrote: »Pala I see your case for there being one of Viz/Oz being scum but I do not see how you could possibly be leaning Vic in that pairing. Like, yeah, they look weird on lynches. But is the mafia really going to forfeit a kill on one of their own just to try to make it look better? The only real reason I would think for something like that would be if the game was hanging around MYLO which would mean we had like 6 mafia at the start of this and for chuck to be town which is a really bad ratio and not something I would think would happen?

Do you mean why would I lean towards Vic as town or scum? Also, if Vic is scum bulletproof I'm assuming that the other killing power shot him and scum shot someone else, who survived. Vic surviving a kill - and being aware of it - is weird considering what happened to Garuru.

(07-02-2014, 08:52 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »He's jumping straight to visceral being a bulletproof and therefore possibly scum and that world is interesting wrt Garu.

He's pushed the druplesnubb lynch into happening, he was hanging off on stiq during the speedchuck lynch, early on donut and third on garu early in the game

1) Visceral claimed he was shot and survived, so a bp claim makes sense to me.

2) I am seriously goddamn tired of people using the 'he pushed Druple into happening' as a reason to suspect me. I pushed hard off of Mirdini, Affle, and Garuru, two other townpeople (and one probably town person) with shitty reasons behind their wagons onto someone who was actually acting suspicious. You can say I'm suspicious for how I pushed onto Druple, or my reasons for doing so, but the whole 'he turned the lynch off of town for no reason onto town for a reason' is not really a scum thing and you of all people should know that.

Fuck it, as much as I want to go and vote Acio we do have this gem of a line:

(07-03-2014, 02:47 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »But I have a hard time believing that all of the active people are scum sooooo.

Hey Visceral didn't you just say that you didn't have a reason to suspect anyone who was active?

(07-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »yes let me just go make an unfounded case on someone who's been here the entire time.

Oh yeah you did - but now magically since there's a vote on me you've suddenly switched into having all of these scum reads that you didn't before. Don't pretend that things have changed since that first post either because you're basically quoting shit that happened yesterday regarding your suspicions of me/Stiq as opposed to recent ones.

Vote: Visceral
I actually don't read your push of the Druple wagon as a scum tell. That said, I like how Affle goes from probably scum to probably town when you're defending it.
No I meant that Affle is someone to look at, but currently I do think he's probably town as it is right now? I have a major scumread on Vic/Acio, and even if one of them is town Affle isn't on my 'look at next' list.
EBWOP: By look at next I mean the lynching kind of looking, not the regular kind.
Eidolonic has replaced Ginx-sama
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Hi.

I'm a 1-shot cop, and have a town result on Ginx-sama.

Do what you wish with that information!

(I'll catch up within 24 hours likely)
Pfff I thought you were serious for a half second there Eido.
HhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH

things happening. Reads. reads.

I

I... think if we're going to lynch out of either the MV+Acio group or the Pala+Oz group, we should lynch MV.

Pala's arguments feel less like BSing to look towner compared to MV who continues to ping my weird radar.
Okay. Garu has a day kill vig and we've got the mafia. That means one kill per night plus whatever house burning bullshit. Fact is I was shot last night. Not house burned or anything, but killed. So I soaked up a mafia kill unless you (Pala and stiq) want to try and convince me and everyone else that there's a third killing role going around right now.

Explain to me how I'm still scum.
I'm not liking the pala wagon at all. Seems very forced to me. Like, all of the voters are nitpicking at every little thing he does wrong. Not that I think he's town or anything, I just feel like it's everyone vs. Pala at this point.

Oz, in post #727, looks terrible on the other hand. It's quite the wishy-washy post, saying "maybe im wrong, maybe he's town, but i doubt it so let's lynch someone else entirely instead."

Sorry for coasting on a townfirm, guys! I'll try to be more active-ish.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
vote: Oz, sorry.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(06-02-2014, 05:21 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »[*]Mirdini Officer Colton Hawthorne, Town One-Shot Lynchproof - Killed in the line of duty (Murdered), Night Two
[*]makerofthegames Adam Salazar, Town Voyeuristic Watcher - Slaughtered and cooked (Brutally Murdered), Night Two

I hope that does it for you.
EBWOP: Unless you want to suggest we have two town vigilantes?
Missed that. But.

"Brutally murdered," we can agree, is probably either a 3p or extra scum piercing kill, yes? Unless you want to suggest that we have two town vigilantes. I was probably not hit with the "brutally murdered" pierce kill because I am still alive. So I was hit by the mafia kill. Which I survived.

This is all conjecture, of course, but it's what makes sense to me.