Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [NIGHT THREE: Minor Injuries From Below]
DAY FOUR
Urban Decay

JANUARY 19

Woke up at a reasonable hour this morning. No sewage fires or sudden deaths in the police force to report. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to my normal alarm clock instead of the herald of death - but it did nothing to ease the sinking feeling in my stomach something was wrong.

Yet I got dressed, opened the door for Lyncroft, and had breakfast with him. We were still laughing about the Trash King's involvement in all of this. So much for an urban myth.

While we were eating, the rest of the regulars trickled in. Lyncroft and I chatted for a while still, much to the behest of customers in need of their coffee. We finished up and parted ways, and then I quickly cleared out the backlog of morning orders. I counted them off to ensure nobody was missing - sure enough, there were twelve of them. As I prepared to call Lyncroft back and tell him to find the thirteenth, the man of the hour stumbled into the room.

Affle had his stuff packed into duffel bags, his hair and face covered in soot. Another one who just got out in time.

Affle's house has been BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Once I realized that was all that happened, I breathed a sigh of relief. At least nobody showed up dead this morning.

Let's keep it that way.

Day Four ends July 6th, 10PM EST (~120-ish hours).

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 4 for softlynch.

Livelist (13/19):
Affle
Palamedes
OzTheWizard
Mister Visceral
SupahKiven
Garuru
Acionyx
Truegreen
Stiqqery
Schazer
Ginx-sama
Granolaman
Cat
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
I was shot last night.
Shit why did I claim that out loud. :u
Oh wale
this game:

[Image: funny-gifs-pants-off-pat-sajak.gif]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Well I was trying to go for the "don't say stupid shit you don't need to say" thing this game
But then I checked my qt and I was shot and I got excited
;w;

anyway

Vote Schazer
Where have you been?
todays forecast: no pants

I am still worried about the first day lynch leader and all around somewhat suspicious Palamedes but I voted for the wrong person twice now and feel like shit about it

A few people have been dead silent for a good while and that is a little bit concerning. Maybe we can hear from people who haven't been posting today, and get some new insight.
SpoilerShow
Affle (6) (Mirdini, Schazer, Cat, icanhasdonut, Ginx-sama, makerofthegames)

For reference.
Affle is town.
Get it (Schaz or ginx) (or maybe stiq maybe)
Where did you get those votals? When you don't ignore the fact smashball's vote was there it looks quite different.
(06-20-2014, 06:35 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Affle (5) (Mirdini, Schazer, smash ball, Cat, icanhasdonut)

Abstaining (2) (Ginx-sama, Affle)
With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch

And Ginx jumped right after that, bringing it to softlynch. Doesn't seem like a scum move if Affle is scum, but if we're going to assume Affle is Town (seems likely to me) then I guess you could have a case there, but I don't see Schaz or Cat jumping right beside a scum pal in such a terrible lynch.
Looking at day end votals Truegreen has been a non-entity. Lynch Truegreen.
Just get replacements for Ginx and Truegreen. In fact, Pilot already said he's working on some replacements for inactive slots.
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-20-2014, 09:30 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Mirdini (5) (Granolaman, Affle, Garuru, Druplesnubb, smash ball)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Druplesnubb (1) (OzTheWizard)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Garuru (3) (Acionyx, Mister Visceral, Palamedes)
Affle (6) (Mirdini, Schazer, Cat, icanhasdonut, Ginx-sama, makerofthegames)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (~4.5 hours).

Mirdini (5)

Ohmygod we're going to speedlynch Mirdini on D1 this is historical/hysterical
I was going by 306. Didn't notice smash there. That does make things... different.

I just don't particularly like how Schaz showed up to clear Dini, then redact her clear. And she also showed up to appear as a guest contestant on the Affle lynch. Like I understand rl stuff but she's had the time to make posts with meaningful content but has still not really done so.

Oz, explain why Truegreen is worse than ginx-sama.
Well. Some Votals perhaps from the most pertinent wagons.

SpoilerShow

Granola is light green because I probably feel the most solid on him outside of people who are basically townfirmed. Speedchuck is red because I don't see him not revealing his alignment wouldn't show up if he was town.

Noteable standouts here are Affle, who is stuck in a sea of townfirms/townreads on the Mirdini lynch, Schazer on the Mirdini and Affle lynch, and basically everyone who has been around a lot but somehow isn't on any of the actual lynches (Affle and Cat are probably the first to come to mind here).

However, the stars of the show are Visceral and Oz, who from the Druple wagon alone make it look like there's at least one scum there, and both later show up lateish on the Speedchuck wagon. Visceral is probably the town here based on sheer positions alone, as he got on Druple during the end of day one confusion and was fourth on Speed. But then again now there's his bp claim which makes me worried about a scum bulletproof what with all of the other survivals going on. Someone want to counterclaim that?

The other guy of note is Acionyx. While I'm not sure if he's just off his game like I thought when I argued with Stiq, his whole attitude of 'yeah I can go for this guy but we should also lynch this guy at some point' seems very flaky. Plus, his unnecesary inclusion late on the speedchuck wagon reeks of bussing, and he's in the mystery spot on the donut lynch with Visceral and Stiq.

At this point I think I'll have to settle with a Vote: Oz. Visceral is almost definitely scum if he is not, and regardless of that I'd want to move on to Acio next. After that I'd want to look more into Stiq/Affle/Schazer/Cat, in approximately that order.
There's no substantial reason for lynching Truegreen over Ginx. Ginx hasn't shown up since D1, Truegreen kind of showed up D2. I thought I saw a Truegreen post D3 too, but now that I checked I see that I was wrong. So yeah, getting a replacement for that slot is probaly the best move.

I think you missed a couple of important details D1 if you think there's something scummy about her Dini claim.

Anyway, let's lynch Pala. Not only did he voice reasons for believing donut was Town (by stating he was playing the same way he did when he was Town, while throwing a forced "I'm not Scum this time" argument) and his vote kept mentioning Granola in a way that feels like he was preemptively shifting the blame for when donut fliped Town.

Other people I'm cool with lynching: Acio (more so if we assume Speedchuck was Town) and Kiven.
And I got ninja'd by Pala marking Granola as light green...
Why is Speedchuck marked as Red in your votals?
your user title perfectly describes what you are doing now!
Yeah... I didn't actually read his post yet. I still don't see his reason as a compelling one. Sure, if Speedchuck was Town and knew that was going to happen he would have said so, but if it was some sort of lynch janitor in the mafia there's no reason to assume Speedchuck knew that would happen if you were assuming he was Town (which from his lack of vote in that wagon I would assume was the case.)
I explained why Speedchuck was probably scum?

I guess I could sort of maybe buy a soft lynch janitor but either it was the kind of thing where you have to target the person beforehand (in which case why pick Speedchuck), or it was the kind of thing where they just say they want to use it and Druple would have been a vastly superior choice.

So I have him down as scum, using a scum ability to obfuscate one of their own. It just makes more sense to me. I mean honestly I thought the same with donut and his role but speed!town seems even more implausable.

Also Oz, another thing to point out was that I was saying donut plays like that always, not just when he's town. I think I made it very clear that that was a frustration of mine, not a legitimate scumread, and I was voting him on other things.
Yes, on things that could be summed as "Granola made a case" which is my other reason for wanting you dead.
Also, has anyone else been stalked by a car?
A small evidence which might point towards town!chuck: smashball's secondary ability let him obliterate people who he could match to occurrences in the night. This could possibly include speedchuck's tweeting and whoever's burning down our houses. (No one else's received tweets that'd indicate chuck was fakeclaiming have they?) This presumably also clears the arsonist (for the love of God don't claim yet the floor is entirely covered in loose pants!)

In other news I think Stiq is right on the money with regards to Acio's scum meta. Vote: Acio
"granola made a case"?

I'm good voting Acio but I'm way more certain that (at least) one of Visceral/Oz is scum.
What's your case for Vic? Because all I've seen is "I wanna go after him after Oz flips Town" (that and your cherry-picked votals, that are as bad as what Vic used right before.)
Honestly because he comes in after not doing anything for a while, and goes 'oh I was shot wait no ok bye', plus his random push on someone who hasn't been around.

You also came out of nowhere to hunt fellow absentees, but now you're also going into a crazy defence of yourself and Vic that makes me wonder if maybe I'm wrong and you are potentially coaligned.
EBWOP: On the fun side of things your stated reasons for voting me were all refuted before you even voted, so uh what's up there.