Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [14/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY THREE: Above the Law]
so garuru who are you planning to shoot today
I dunno yet. Probably nobody.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Vote: donut

Pushy question, plus tracker role that doesn't work if the tracked's target dies doesn't sound like a particularly townsided role to me. Yesterday's claim starting to feel like an intentional attempt to townfirm himself.

Unrelatedly, I think Mirdini could've been poisoned N1? Also I think chuck might've been town considering his claimed masonhood with a similarly powered individual.
i'm not a tracker, i never claimed tracker.
like i'm not sure how you managed to get that out of yesterday
It's a trackeresque power, you target someone then in the morning you find out who they visited provided your target's target isn't dead. You can't use it to track a kill which makes it feel like a notoriously scummy power.
wrong, i have no idea. i'm a town voyeurmaker, which means that i make one target smell and woever he visits notices. garuru smells bad 2day.
your lynch attempt seems like an attempt to mislynch a pr
vote granola
(06-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Vote: donut

Pushy question, plus tracker role that doesn't work if the tracked's target dies doesn't sound like a particularly townsided role to me. Yesterday's claim starting to feel like an intentional attempt to townfirm himself.

Unrelatedly, I think Mirdini could've been poisoned N1? Also I think chuck might've been town considering his claimed masonhood with a similarly powered individual.

(06-23-2014, 03:05 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Also whoever tweeted at me in the night I'd like to note it was Palamedes who swapped the wagon to druplesnubb. I certainly helped, but he's the one who instigated that particular swap.

Speedy claimed to be the one that tweeted at Mirdini though of course that doesn't mean he was town. Also donut never said that he knew who maker visited. I mean, he dumps trash on people and I don't know what that does, but...

preve: voyeurmaker, huh. but why use it on me if i have no night action? (yes i am confirming that i have trash all over me)

Also, scum targeted me N1 but failed to kill me. Granola, considering your tomfoolery early game, you may want to reread things, cause you seem to have missed a lot of details.
i thought you had a nightaction woops
I think the big question of the evening is: is donut's claim the result of the mod intentionally making two smell-based roles to throw people off, or a poorly planned scumclaim based on a misreading of #483?

Time to backread for interactions with murderedini
speaking of which: between my previous read and recent events I almost feel like donut is town just because I feel like scum would be about forty times more careful than this.
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-21-2014, 02:28 AM)D1 End Votals Wrote: »End of Day One Votals
Druplesnubb (7) (OzTheWizard, icanhasdonut, Mirdini, Garuru, Palamedes, Mister Visceral, makerofthegames)
Mirdini (6) (Granolaman, Affle, smash ball, Schazer, Acionyx, Druplesnubb)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Affle (1) (Ginx-sama)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)

So we know Smash Ball was scum on a town lynch d1...

Druple is clear

The remaining four I don't know.

Hm.

Vote Speepchoog
speedchuck has already been lynched, yesterday.
I actually agree with granola? I mean we already have a voyeuristic watching role down, I don't really see donut's thing existing as he says it is. Hell, I could see it as a scum pseudo tracking ability more easily than I see it fitting into town.

There's also the fact that granola pointed this out and donut basically went 'no u' for questioning him. Plus he's done nothing else today but defend his claim.

On that note still want to purge Stiq (and Cat). Apparently both find me super scummy but now that lynch leader Dini is dead I'm no longer worth even talking about? Affle is someone I'd rather see shot Garuru, maybe not now but at some point - we should instead focus on people who won't just pop in and say the same old thing.

Also the house burning thing is probably some sort of marking bullshit and we should ignore it.
EBWOP: Vote: donut
Pala I made one post today asking a theoretical question about the setup and somehow that's making you no longer worth talking about? How about the fact that I didn't talk about anyone alive in that post except a casual vigilante mention? But if you're so eager:
vote: Palamedes
The fact is you should talk about other things Cat. We both know you know that.

Yesterday you made a wonderful post about how Stiq and I are super terrible looking and somehow despite voting me you still need to make good on explaining that (though I don't expect much).
Quote:makerofthegames 72
Mirdini 61
Garuru 56
Druplesnubb 48
Palamedes 45
speedchuck 45
icanhasdonut 42
Cat 35
Granolaman 35
TehPilot 33
Mister Visceral 30
Stiqqery 30
smash ball 20
Schazer 20
Acionyx 15
OzTheWizard 14
Truegreen 10
Affle 8
SupahKiven 7 (effective total 15)
Ginx-sama 6
-snip-

if you're in bold you are officially ultra sketchy.

VOTE GINX
After rereading Granola kind of ticks me off

Day 1: Lynch Dini (possibly just for shits and giggles)

Day 2: Lynch Speedchuck

Day 3: Lynch Donut

I mean like you may think I'm exaggerating but most of his posts are D1 and are dicking around rallying for D1 dini lynch. He has a really low post-to-content ratio.

And yet I'm still not convinced he's scum because speedchuck was legit p. awful, especially given weird vanishy things

Donut has called for his head on at least one occasion (without really explaining why) and that's...

aaagh I don't know what's going on why

Ginx, Affle and Truegreen are all like, awful. Not a one of them have contributed to the game in any significant way that I've been able to tell.

I'm not sure if Pala is scummy or if I just really want to punch him in the face for being obnoxious and condescending. My reads are all out of wack now. However, aside from me (which is a vote I can kind of understand) basically all he's been doing since then has been pretty OMGUS and I just

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay let me address some things from way back because hhhh

(06-23-2014, 08:09 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Well that's really misleading Stiq - why don't you give a list of all the people Smashball hardly talked about (oh wait it's a big list? Man that doesn't look nearly as damning now).

Mirdini what are you even talking about (re: not making a convincing vote)? I'm serious, Stiq looks sketchy as hell, he is basically following people onto lynches with little to no effort and then worrying about justifying it later, and he's just randomly trying to get suspicion on Visceral and Acio for ??? reasons (it's certainly not scumhunting reasons because 'absent' and 'unusually competent' are not really valid).

As for Schazer, yeah it was a jokevote at first but my point is that if she was pretty certain you were town she was almost definitely sure of it yesterday. So why didn't she jump off to get on a different lynch, was she just more certain that Garuru/Druple were town?

Lemme put it to you in simple terms

I feel like towncio would be more active (although in hindsight the content of his posts makes him seem legit so nevermind)

I think MV is being coached. Like, legit. His post count is lowish, and he hasn't been very active from D2 onward, and they seem... proofread to me. I don't have enough on the guy that I feel comfortable pushing a lynch but if he doesn't show up sometime soon I'm gonna be livid.

More later I have a headache and I am beyond lost.
That's a uh

fair enough read on Visceral that I can accept it? Like I'm not one to go 'someone who usually posts a lot has to be scum if they don't' because real life is a thing but the Vic read is pretty fine.

What's your read on Cat (when you have time) because she has way more posts than I thought and yet still basically 0 decent content.
Bluh, posting yay (Sorry for ultrasketchiness btw)

I think there's probably one scum in Truegreen/Affle/Ginx-sama (leaning Affle (Probably Affle tbh)).

Okay, so reading over yesterday and today (and also going off of the assumption that speedchuck was mafia because I think it's likely?) I think I feel better about donut in the whole donut/Granola thing, mainly because we've consistently had the trash thing and it doesn't really... feel like a scum ability, nor does it look like he's using it as one. Like, yeah it is weird that we have all these watcher/voyeur claims/roles (MOTG), but I don't really think donut is... scumming it?

Hnn... I think I'm going to Vote: Affle for right now.
SpoilerShow

I haven't contributed much because I just don't know what to do. This is my first game. Right now, I would say a safe bet is Palamedes because of the koala lynch train or Granola because of the possible mislynch attempt. I might not have the best judgement though, because the only person I found suspicious enough to vote for was actually innocent and got shot in the head today. So yeah.

I have no clue why houses are getting burned down. Its entirely possible its just more flavortext for the day start, isn't it?

I can sort of understand the need for it, but Stiqqery posting post totals pisses me off. If you like, I could say random bullshit all day and contribute nothing by way of that instead.

I mean its not like you need somebody to tell you it sucks outside, you can just look.
SpoilerShow
(06-28-2014, 07:49 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »That's a uh

fair enough read on Visceral that I can accept it? Like I'm not one to go 'someone who usually posts a lot has to be scum if they don't' because real life is a thing but the Vic read is pretty fine.

What's your read on Cat (when you have time) because she has way more posts than I thought and yet still basically 0 decent content.

actually rereading I like most of cat's posts?

like, I agree with cat's reads for the most part and the only real outstanding criticism is that they should post more but

cat

hell this is pretty active and on-topic for cat standards
(06-21-2014, 12:30 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »EVERYONE PANIC

LYNCH: MIRDINI

(06-28-2014, 08:09 PM)Affle Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I haven't contributed much because I just don't know what to do. This is my first game. Right now, I would say a safe bet is Palamedes because of the koala lynch train or Granola because of the possible mislynch attempt. I might not have the best judgement though, because the only person I found suspicious enough to vote for was actually innocent and got shot in the head today. So yeah.

I have no clue why houses are getting burned down. Its entirely possible its just more flavortext for the day start, isn't it?

I can sort of understand the need for it, but Stiqqery posting post totals pisses me off. If you like, I could say random bullshit all day and contribute nothing by way of that instead.

I mean its not like you need somebody to tell you it sucks outside, you can just look.

acknowledged that everyone should be checking post totals anyway but I'm posting them here for people's convenience.

Scum wins when town is inactive. I'm trying to keep people accountable. I apologize if your lack of posts is due to personal reasons but all inactivity is bad for town and I'm trying to keep tabs on those people so they aren't forgotten.

Do the best you can, I guess. You are by no means the only person with a low post count and while many of you are new some of the others should know better.
EBWOP: god damn that aciopost. It follows me everywhere.

also the house thing is probably not coincidental because of the boldtext and the fact that these events are happening to players. I would assume role stuff.