Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [17/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Irony and Shrapnel]
Her suspicions of what?

Like if it had nothing to do with a role and if you're talking about flips she's got:

'guy is really suspicious for a while (enough to merit my vote) and then with help succeeds in lynching a townie instead'

which, uh, isn't the greatest lead in for a townread.
(06-23-2014, 06:24 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »@TehPilot
Still would like to know if there are bastard roles. Sorry if you answered this before

Original Post Wrote:Frozen Hearts Mafia is a balanced, closed-setup mafia game for 19 players. As with all of my games, there may be some unusual or non-standard role mechanics in place. The following, however, are guarantees:
  • No alignment changing mechanics
  • No third party, game-ending win conditions
  • No cults or jester roles

That should answer your question? I would never explicitly lie about mechanics in a role PM unless I forewarned players in general about that, and other things people may consider bastard (i.e. percentage-based roles) are extremely unlikely.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
She said it had nothing to do with her role. That leads me to believe that someone else's night actions somehow cleared Dini, and Schazer happened to see that at night. If you read Post #466, Schazer makes reference to "Conspicuous Night Actions". Still, if Schazer is mistaken, I'd gladly lynch Dini for yesterday stuff.
(06-23-2014, 06:17 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »-snip-

So, 'gonna vote this guy but can't now, that wagon was bad so I'm going to vote the guy who has a vote already and not bother looking at anything but him'

Also, I was responsible for moving from the two other, more significant mislynches to a guy who most every player had an opinion on (usually a suspicious one) while people like you did your damndest to sit off on useless votes.

Yeah nice move Vote: Stiq

Seriously though Mirdini if it wasn't for Schazer that bold would have your name. Well nevermind but I'm still semi-alright leaving that for now.

Also I am busy. So busy. Two more midterms and a giant presentation and ahhhhh kind of busy. So shove off you know I'm not a lurker.

Speedchuck/motg really need to die for their votes but gonna stick on Stiq for being the most opportunistic person who should know better.

Okay so I think it's worth saying a few things: if you're going to call BS on my talking about MV (I assume that's what you were referring to by claiming I'm "gonna vote this guy but can't now" and all that) you may want to actually quote the right post.

Secondly? Unvote. Speedchuck was indeed the opportunity of the moment but having seen a few of his posts since then I don't think it's going anywhere and he didn't react how I thought. Not really feeling a speedchuck lynch today.

Wanna feel out some possible candidates. You seem excessively eager to start wagons this game and your D1 posts were pushing that druplewagon so hard you could have moved a coalcar so I don't wanna hear that "Plenty of people were suspicious of Druple I was just one of them" bullshit out of you at all.

VOTE: PALAMEDES There are a lot of people I've got bad feelings about but if this is gonna be the hill one of us dies on it'll do.
If I had a suicide daykill hypothetically I would be very aggressively hypothetically waving it in your direction hypothetically hypothetically.
I was talking about how you said you were going to follow Schazer and not vote Mirdini, and then made a sort of random jump at me for the Druple wagon (without looking at shit past it).

And hey a lot of people were suspicious of Druple and if you want to make a case against that the onus is on you (remember he was lynched and I think others backed it as well). You can't pretend he wasn't suspicious just to push a lynch.

I think I also started exactly one wagon so you sure you want to use the term 'overly eager'?

Oh and also basically nothing has happened since your vote besides donut being generally suspicious and speedchuck/me talking so I'm thinking maybe you're using 'nothing is happening' as an excuse.
*grinds teeth*

speaking of nothing happening

Code:
Total Posts: 530
User     # Posts

makerofthegames     61
Mirdini     60
Druplesnubb     48
Garuru     47
Palamedes     37
Granolaman     30
TehPilot     30
Cat     30
speedchuck     27
Mister Visceral     26
icanhasdonut     23
smash ball     20
Schazer     18
Stiqqery     15
OzTheWizard     11
Truegreen     10
Acionyx     8
Affle     7
Ginx-sama     6
SupahKiven     6
ElectroMan     5
SleepingOrange     2
Paranoia     2
Eidolonic     1

Here's a friendly reminder to everyone that if you're not posting and have no plan to rectify this then I want you to eat a bowl of knives

Acio where the actual fuck are you.

BUT YEAH pala I guess you could say I'm unhappy about things not happening, but at the moment I'm lost, confused, and I see a guy who's pushed no less than three people who have basically been townfirmed since then (Druple, Garuru, Makerofthegames).

I don't value my own life this game enough not to start shit over this. But in the spirit of fairness, I think I'm going to go reread Smash Ball's post history and I'll post some reads. In the meantime, consider this a deathgrip. One of us dies today.
Correction: in your defense you didn't "push" motg so much as you mentioned him.

I probably shouldn't count that one. I need to clear my head.
RE: [18/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Scattered In The Wind]
Whoa, stuff happened when I was asleep. Let's see what's going o-
(06-23-2014, 12:03 PM)Garuru Wrote: »One last question for Maker:

Did anybody else visit me?
Well, no,
(06-23-2014, 12:10 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Daykill: smash ball
Oh.
Well okay.
(06-23-2014, 03:26 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »smash ball was a MAFIA FLAVOR-EMPOWERED HITWOMAN.
Looks like I watched the right guy last night.
Quote:By successfully naming the originator of an occurrence, he could BRUTALLY MURDER them, which would go through all forms of protection and leave an especially messy corpse.
Oh, shit. Glad he's dead. His role seems to basically be "if you roleclaim YOU DIIIEEEE"
so like
glad that's gone

I really don't like speedchuck's question to Garuru, I really really don't. It doesn't stave off my "my cousin IRL is literally the devil" paranoia at all.
Vote: Speedchuck for now. I may reassess this later.
(06-23-2014, 07:16 PM)makerofthegames Wrote: »I really don't like speedchuck's question to Garuru, I really really don't. It doesn't stave off my "my cousin IRL is literally the devil" paranoia at all.
Vote: Speedchuck for now. I may reassess this later.
For someone upset that I mentioned our relation IRL, you sure bring it up a lot.

Stiq, you are hypothetically intriguing me. However, do note that the bottom four on your post list are not in the playerlist.
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
(06-19-2014, 09:07 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »@Druple/Smash Ball are you guys scumbuddies.
lol

(06-20-2014, 03:08 AM)speedchuck Wrote: »@Druble
I know smash ball. No offense meant, but the question/answer thing seems like something he would do. He's just that passive. Some reason he doesn't vote people quickly. That said, smash ball, you're going to have to get a bit more aggro.

Hey there buddybuddying, I didn't know you had an 'in' with smash ball or whatever. I know, I haven't been stalking you up and down the interwebs lately, but yeah never realized, metawise, that you and him, like, you know?? It's cool though, it's totally cool.

(06-20-2014, 04:50 PM)smash ball Wrote: »Is it the Affle bandwagon? Out of low activity people, I'd rather go for Donut, or MOTG for low content, but I suppose Affle hasn't been very helpful either. Since time is short, I'll hop aboard.

Vote: Affle

This lowers my suspicion on people he's mentioned, but not by infinite, or anything.
(06-20-2014, 07:38 PM)makerofthegames Wrote: »smash ball/speedchuck/garuru scum team

shut up, you
whatever

and now, for analyzing!

(06-21-2014, 02:28 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »End of Day One Votals

Druplesnubb (7) (OzTheWizard, icanhasdonut, Mirdini, Garuru, Palamedes, Mister Visceral, makerofthegames)
Mirdini (6) (Granolaman, Affle, smash ball, Schazer, Acionyx, Druplesnubb)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Affle (1) (Ginx-sama)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)

I guess we have one on the Dini wagon 'firmed town and one 'firmed mafia both dead.
That's..all I got basically. Lurkers need to fucking post.
Was working on a smashball reread post but kinda lost it so let me try to sum up what I got from memory.

Based on Smashball's reactions to other people:

Good feels about Mirdini and Truegreen.

Okay feels about Oz, Supahkiven.

Not sure how to feel about Cat and Affle, who were mentioned by Smash Ball somewhat infrequently and I'm not entirely sure if that has any significance.

I think I need to reread Acio and MV next. Acio has been conspicuously absent and weird this game and MV has been... I dunno. Unusually competent. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.
Oh. Forgot to mention.

I think Donut is town with about the same certainty as Oz and a bit stronger than Supahkiven.

Thoughts on Acio soon.
Hey yo I'm still here. On vacation. Aaand today our internet is out. Once it's back up I'll be able to computer post which will be a bit better.

vote speedchuck
That is a hell of a post by maker up there. In a good way.
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Literally reposting all of Acio's posts after RVS because it's not a long list.

SpoilerShow

I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at. It seems extremely distracted and I don't know if that's because scum or because crazy real life shit but I really don't like it.
I'll be gone for the next 20 hours, speedchuck is not a bad lynch from what I currently see (i.e. his recent posts - rolefish rolefish rolefish and then "Still, if Schazer is mistaken, I'd gladly lynch Dini for yesterday stuff" which is the scummiest lynch interest check I can think of).

Vote: Speedchuck

Pala still isn't off the hook for me because hey his push on stiq is not particularly convincing, he's one of only few possible scum that I can see on the druple and garu lynches, n' him throwing suspicion on Schazer for what was clearly a jokevote isn't particularly convincing either.

You do have a point on donut Pala (if you aren't scum he's very possibly that) but atm I think you're the more likely maf out of the pair.
Of note: Though they are by no means the only ones, Speedchuck and Palamedes are among the people that Smashball did not talk about hardly ever.

One of the others is Acionyx.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg.
dratini who do you think looks better pala or stiq

read this spoiler after coming to your own conclusion I want to see if you agree
SpoilerShow
Well that's really misleading Stiq - why don't you give a list of all the people Smashball hardly talked about (oh wait it's a big list? Man that doesn't look nearly as damning now).

Mirdini what are you even talking about (re: not making a convincing vote)? I'm serious, Stiq looks sketchy as hell, he is basically following people onto lynches with little to no effort and then worrying about justifying it later, and he's just randomly trying to get suspicion on Visceral and Acio for ??? reasons (it's certainly not scumhunting reasons because 'absent' and 'unusually competent' are not really valid).

As for Schazer, yeah it was a jokevote at first but my point is that if she was pretty certain you were town she was almost definitely sure of it yesterday. So why didn't she jump off to get on a different lynch, was she just more certain that Garuru/Druple were town?
Hey Cat care to explain how either Stiq or myself look pretty terrible?
I'm not even pretending I look good this game. I dropped the fuck out of the ball Day 1 guilty as charged and that's largely because I actually forgot about it thanks to being in another game over at the Chocopi. And that's completely suspicious-looking and I am aware of that.

This isn't about me not being suspicious. This is about you being worse.
we should lynch granola
(06-23-2014, 07:54 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »"Still, if Schazer is mistaken, I'd gladly lynch Dini for yesterday stuff" which is the scummiest lynch interest check I can think of.
What does this mean? I'm pretty sure I wanted to lynch you yesterday. I'm not looking for a lynch, I'm trusting Schazer right now. If Schazer's situation changes, I may rethink.
Ninja'd

@donut
Why? The only thing I remember about Granola is him somewhat defending Druple? (Not sure if he was serious or not)
(06-23-2014, 05:23 AM)makerofthegames Wrote: »Okay.
What did you do?
also did you slip on a banana peel too, or, like, the hell?

Did you smell something weird in the air when you visited him? Apparently my flavor is that I smell really awful.