Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Is it the Affle bandwagon? Out of low activity people, I'd rather go for Donut, or MOTG for low content, but I suppose Affle hasn't been very helpful either. Since time is short, I'll hop aboard.

Vote: Affle
(06-20-2014, 05:36 AM)Stiqqery Wrote: »are you sure we can't lynch cat just this once

she's even more cat than usual, I think.

Said by the man with double digit less posts than me
sure vote affle
motg and smashball i got my eyes on you
Please tell me we aren't last minute lynching a lurker.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'm critical to this Affle lynch. What information would this lynch bring us that can be used the following day? The only thing I can come up with is some pointers regarding Mirdini's alignment.
Psst, you guys should come join me on Mirdini then.
(06-20-2014, 06:00 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »I'm critical to this Affle lynch. What information would this lynch bring us that can be used the following day? The only thing I can come up with is some pointers regarding Mirdini's alignment.
if affle is scum i'd take a second look at droople now
Wait wait wait, I am being last minute lynched for taking time to think my vote over? People were making valid points and I am brand new to mafia, I just didn't know where my vote should go.

I'll put it back on Mirdini again, I can't put one for sure on anybody else as it is.
Vote Mirdini
SpoilerShow
i'd also take a second look at you, donut. regardless of whether affle is scum or not.

i mean i cant really see anything inherently wrong with drups' particular post, so calling him out on specifically that can read only as being too aggressive to opponents of your lynch target. (devaluing his argument as well without so much as a counterargument is quite scummy as well)

smash ball, you too. you've been voteless all day, then you decide now's a good time to jump on a bandwagon, and it's for an easy lurker lynch. very convenient for you, right?

and last but not least, mirdini. im not even going to try to puzzle what youre trying to pull off with all this, but i dont like it one bit. i mean surely you would know that lynching someone with more posts than affle would be better for information? it really seems like you're trying to silence all information by disregarding every other lynch as "not especially convincing" then encouraging a lurker bandwagon. furthermore, your vote hopping all day leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and is also not very conductive to scumhunting.

Vote: Mirdini
Nope nope nope nope this is going to be a last minute mislynch nope nope

Vote Garuaru for great justice
Votals

Mirdini (2) (Granolaman, Garuru)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Druplesnubb (2) (Palamedes, OzTheWizard)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
smash ball (1) (Druplesnubb)
speedchuck (1) (makerofthegames)
Garuru (2) (Acionyx, Mister Visceral)
Affle (5) (Mirdini, Schazer, smash ball, Cat, icanhasdonut)

Abstaining (2) (Ginx-sama, Affle)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (~7.5 hours).
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
i'm not devaluing his argument, i'm suggesting they may be coaligned. there's a difference
This is really confusing I can barely keep up I didn't expect it to be like this (maybe because this the first time I played a game with this number)
Sorry I don't have much to add
(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Nope nope nope nope this is going to be a last minute mislynch nope nope

Vote Garuaru for great justice

And why exactly is the Affle lynch not a last minute mislynch? And did you even read my post? Judging by the timestamp, you probably didn't. Quite a defensive reflex you've got there.

(06-20-2014, 06:41 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »i'm not devaluing his argument, i'm suggesting they may be coaligned. there's a difference

The problem is the lynch is still going on. That would be perfectly acceptable if it was D2 and Affle flipped scum. But it seems like you're determined to make this lynch happen by calling anybody who sides with the lynch target scum.
7 hours left and I am NOT liking the push on Affle. Yeah, their post was bad, but i see it more as newb. A similar vote is the reason I am voting for Cat, and she doesn't seem new to the game like Affle. I'll be back later today and I will be looking at this train. (I don't think Mirdini is scum ATM, scum!dini would probably be more subtle than this)
(06-20-2014, 07:01 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »7 hours left and I am NOT liking the push on Affle. Yeah, their post was bad, but i see it more as newb.
This makes me see you as a lot scummier than before.
I know it's just meta, but you'd usually eat this stuff up as a townie.

Though honestly Vote Affle, because I definitely prefer a lynch over a no-lynch any day. . . . Well, Day one, anyways.
*takes breath*
Quote:smash ball, you too. you've been voteless all day, then you decide now's a good time to jump on a bandwagon, and it's for an easy lurker lynch. very convenient for you, right?
Although I've been voteless, I haven't been postless (nor questionless). On second thought, I'm hopping off the Affle train (revote at end of post). Sure, Affle might have excused himself when things heated up, but as I've said above, there are other people I hold greater importance to. Also as someone else (or multiple people) said above, Affle isn't going to bring much to the table on D2 if he flips now. Finally, we weren't really on Affle with any questions. With that being said, Affle, you should post your opinions without being called on. Hopping aboard was stupid.

Donut, you never explained exactly why you think MOTG and speedchuck are super buddies. In fact, no one has really explained that (for posts past the introduction posts), so I'm still waiting for you to answer that question/statement. I also don't believe Druple and Affle to be co-aligned after one comment, and I agree with Druple's comment.

I think Mirdini simply wants to get a lynch out. Not so much who gets lynched, but that someone gets lynched. (of course everyone probably figured that out already, but meh). I think he really wanted to see someone get lynched, or see who would jump aboard.

At this point I'm a bit stuck, but I'll throw a vote down on donut, because above reasons.

Vote: icanhasdonut
smash ball/speedchuck/garuru scum team
No time to talk, will try to show up before dayend.

Affle wagon is terrible because it's basically coming out of nowhere with so much other (more valid) suspicions kicking around. Mirdini's vote is about the only one I can accept as not being 100% suspicious.

Would prefer Druple the most but [b]Vote: Garuru[/i] is also something I can get behind.
whoops Vote: Garuru
i didn't say super buddies, don't put words in my mouth. if motg flips scum i would look at speed and vice versa.
because after i called them out maker is turbodistancing
(06-20-2014, 02:08 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »i dislike him and motg buddy-buddying this much it's really not looking nice to me

You didn't say super buddies, but still. However, you said this before MOTG was turbodistancing (this was the reason MOTG reacted). That's why I ask the question, what before that made it seem like they were together forever?

Switching gears, MOTG, do you have something non-fluff, non-meta to say? You come out blowing off steam, not bothering to check if you believe it's true (donut said it, and you just believed it, since the way you responded made it seem like you had no idea), and hopping aboard the Afflexpress?

If you'll excuse me, my mouse battery needs changing apparently...
there wasn't very much buddy, it was a reaction test, and to which motg is like"NOT BUDDYS"