One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five - Day υ
edit: wait, there were posts while i left the tab open. unvote
Garuru's insane Chwoka. If he were telling the truth, there'd only be one Wolf in the game, and he just claimed it was me (presently). He then proposes to vote someone else, who he also "knows" is lying but is willing to give the benefit of the doubt.
Okay, I was considering claiming Robber-Seer here to back up Fogel and try and send Garuru to an early grave, but honestly Granola's claim makes a lot more sense for this game than Garuru's does. Especially since Granola going after the guy that everybody thinks is tanner makes absolutely no sense unless he really is who he says he is. So I guess I'll just throw my weight behind Granola now and hope I don't accidentally end up screwing myself over.

Hello everyone, my name's Coldblooded and I'm an alcoholic. (Picked lucky #2 again, which means I'm either Seer or Wolf, depending on who you want to believe.)
This seems pretty plausible.
Does anyone see a reasonable scenario where Granola's lying?
Wait, I think I actually understand this time :D
SpoilerShow
I... don't really. So, uh, I guess that means Vote: Faffy?
Okay I will admit to messing up my latest post. Thanks for pointing that out, Granola!

So, if CB is telling the truth, according to my reads, he is wolf now. But that's largely irrelevant unless you believe both me and him.

Faffy, oddly, is absolutely correct. Donut could be tanner. Actually, Donut is most likely tanner, because he isn't really aligned with any of the current scum.

So, we have
Granolaman: Wolf
Coldblooded: Wolf
Dragon Fogel: Doppel!Minion or Doppel!Wolf
Spandex Faffy: Minion
Donut: Tanner

Granola started out as Minion, and Faffy was Wolf. Then, they got swapped. Both of them knows it. Granola is trying to lynch Faffy as minion.

And that would explain why the scum are controlling this game. They are half the playerlist! Tanner, if you are reading this, the game will be a standstill unless you side with town (or I suppose if town votes the wrong person).

Scenario in which Granola is lying: See above. It's real convenient for scum to pretend that a Seer that saw unused cards is not actually in the game, too.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
nah i'm sidin' with granola here. vote:faffy for real this time. vote: dayend too
vote: Coldblooded as the most likely wolf, according to my seer reads. I'm willing to switch over to Granolaman if enough people vote him, though.
Chwoka if you really are town you will unvote dayend so scum won't speedlynch and give me a chance to prove myself.
Garuru in your scenario there: why did Fogel call me a Tanner instead of Faffy then?
that only works if the person trusts you
Hooold on. Let's not be too hasty.
So who are you suggesting we try to lynch then my seer, nola or coldblooded, I mean I don't think you are actually right there but whatever...
SpoilerShow
Uh, why would he not point out the Minion as Tanner? For one thing, that wouldn't help because that's saying "hey don't lynch this guy" when you would actually want him lynched, but saying somebody's a tanner is a way to say to avoid lynching that player.

Number two: Wolves and minions don't know the identity of other minions
Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Seawyrm's sounding way too ominous there
Unvote I'm a little less sure of nola now
Edit: missed a load of posts, who does our other seer want to lynch, fogel?
SpoilerShow
I just want all possibilities to get their fair share of consideration.
Let's clarify here: you did actually switch me and Faffy right?
The only way that fogel is aligned with nola is if fogel is minion and nola is wolf, as I see it at least
SpoilerShow
(Cyber: Garuru's list up there is his hypothetical "current roles." He's saying I was Minion in the night, knew that Faffy was Wolf, but then we got switched around so now I'm trying to lynch my Minion. The flaw comes from his claiming Fogel's a Minion. Fogel ran a protection gambit on me before Seawyrm claimed; if Fogel still thought Faffy was the Wolf, then why did he try to keep me from getting lynched?)
That's true, Fogel's play doesn't make much sense if Granola wasn't a wolf.
Or at least that would have been the case at night start as the alignment was shown before any switch claims were made, so does everyone think that we are missing a robber?
SpoilerShow
Okay, no, this is pretty clear. I don't think Granola's lying.