-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five (9/21)
(06-21-2013, 06:07 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »
(06-21-2013, 05:55 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »you sure it wasn't an act to instil the general "feeling" that Kane was town?

Imagine

-Granola harps on Kane
-Kane threatens Granola
-Granola backs off

Granola ends up looking like scum and Kane looks victimized. Don't people pity the victim? So then.

"I'm going to nearly lynch a teammate and then grab all sorts of negative attention for myself in the hopes that it clears him!"

Genius!

Yes sarcasm that's great

but did it not work? Did the rest of town not consider Kane town after that? b/c it kinda looks like they did. And some probably still do. And if they don't still think he's town, I maintain that they did at that time when Granola backed off and Kane wasn't lynched.
Good news everyone! It's technically mylo.
0_0 well my theory has been completely thrown out the window. I presume Kane and Boogey need replacements.

So. Yeah. Now to wait for everyone else to chime in.
If it is mylo, how many remaining scum does that mean there are?
[Image: secret.gif]
it's a-me Dinini, back from the land of GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT and FAMILY GATHERINGS

mathgirl AND scoffles town is ughfuck

'technically' mylo sure is phrasing that makes me think A THING happened in the night

that thing being related to this question: Hey Kane, can you still suivig?

acioscum is still not on my radar but another person I'm feeling really sure is scum flipping town would likely change that

speaking of which hey credit you volunteered it's "technically" mylo so we have nothing to lose by going out guns blazing

SO

how does everyone feel about credit shooting vortor

I mean this is somewhat related to the fact that I found a whole pile of body disposal equipment/supplies in Vortor's dwelling
question is do I think Vortor is scum enough to warrant voting at mylo before we kill him

to be fair he's gun-banned at 3 votes which is at least still 2 away from lynch and thus hell to coordinate

especially since 'technically' mylo (or any mylo at all really) means either 2 or 3 scum, since if there were 4 we'd be at lylo right now

probably 3? I don't think there's a guaranteed condition that'll kill enough people to bring us down to 4 if we just mislynch

alternatively we discuss and come to a consensus before theoretical scum!Vortor has a chance to asplode a la granola

I mean looking at living players I'm clear, btp is still clear because guns and then we've got dragonpaul sitting at 'most clear of the people that aren't 100% clear' with the masonage

after that I guess I'd rate it at something like Acio=Kane=Boogeyman>Credit>Agent>Vortor (it'd be Agent=Vortor but last night gave me the heebie-jeebies).

alternatively alternatively if Vortor's town (with all his janitorial shit, sure) and wants to pre-empt Sir Credit I guess he could explode on the people around him in said list

I mean I'd prefer it if he asked first but generally people I'm advocating shooting want to get in on the party first unless we've laid down the votelaw
Vote: Vortor

going to trust my flavaflav + gut
All i can say is I'm down with shooting whoever as long as Dini and whomever else Dini trusts as town are Okay with it and Dini has given me the BIG TEXT POST.
Yeah, I guess that pressuring the two most scummy people to shoot each other is the only thing that really makes sense if we're at "technically mylo" right now.

Agent and Vortor are probably both still be my top two picks for shootout volunteers, but frankly I'm not holding my breath on there being somebody between the two of them that is both town and actually paying attention right now.

Mirdini, was there any particular reason for picking Credit as executioner, other than the fact that he said he would?

Oh and Deadline Vote: Vortor just to get him into gunban range for now.
oh right we have those why am I even worrying about fasthammers

Deadline Vote: Vortor

Credit choice for executions is partially volunteerism, but also because if vortor's ~magically~ town I like Credit a lot less. His pushing Kane!Scum is kinda eh considering the granolathings wrt Kane, though Kane did vanish ever since volunteering to (and then not) shooting d2 which is somewhat suspicious fair enough. Nevertheless, him pointing at the three easiest lynches as the people he wants lynched while carefully sidestepping Acio feels weird.

To be fair Acio also takes a plunge if Vortor's somehow town simply because unless the scumteam is 3 out of Credit/Kane/Agent/Boogey (which is not outside the realm of possibility but I'm already somewhat wondering if scoffles/btp were/are on the right track) he's suspect numero uno). If Credit shoots Vortor and both flip town then yeah scum!Acio starts looking real possible.
*taps foot impatiently because he'd really like btp's opinion (and to a lesser extent Acio's)*
Oh sup guys. So Mirdini flavor copped me. And you're all trying to lynch me.
I presume you want a claim? I doubt you'd believe it since you think I'm a janitor. I expected them to try to kill mirdini, looks like I was wrong.

Need to read the posts after I see everyone decide to lynch me
Or rather, I expected my ability would be best used against mirdini. And it would, considering how the tracker's ability worked, it would have been useless used on one of them, essentially.
I'll hold off on saying what my role and ability is until mirdini and maybe someone else say it's a good idea and not a bad idea to say it, doop. I think it's probably fine, because you're about to try to get me killed, which would make us lose, but yeah. It really is odd that they killed trackers this time, if they had waited until today to do it, after killing just 1 other person, they could have won with killing one of the trackers, considering it's difficult to Doctor them, assuming the doctor is real.

Hm. You really have boogeyman near the top of "not scum"? Has he done stuff to seem townish I don't? I don't recall it.
Your basis for wanting me lynched, aside from the flavor copping, is that I had misgivings about lynching beru, I actually was like that the whole time, I believe, not just the end. And then I pushed for people to actually vote for /somebody/, and as scofflaw was the only one with enough votes on him for the people on at the time to be lynched, I insisted it be him.
It's too bad it wasn't mathgirl, since she was inactive enough to get modkilled.
Why the hell has this game had so much trouble with inactive people, it pisses me off. I'm slightly inactive, but it doesn't take that much work to get on every few days and post some lame points of view you've thought of.
Argh, I'm working myself up here.
(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Or rather, I expected my ability would be best used against mirdini. And it would, considering how the tracker's ability worked, it would have been useless used on one of them, essentially.

against me? you're uh

not making a great case here

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »I'll hold off on saying what my role and ability is until mirdini and maybe someone else say it's a good idea and not a bad idea to say it, doop. I think it's probably fine, because you're about to try to get me killed, which would make us lose, but yeah.

a. I'm advocating you be shot so yes, now would be the time to claim

b. We're at 'technically mylo' which means there can be a maximum of 3 scum alive. I would like to know why killing you here would 'make us lose' assuming the us is town, as even if both you AND credit our town it would just bring us to 7 players and lylo, not a game loss?

Unless you mean it would make your mafia team lose in which case well yeah that's the point.

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »It really is odd that they killed trackers this time, if they had waited until today to do it, after killing just 1 other person, they could have won with killing one of the trackers, considering it's difficult to Doctor them, assuming the doctor is real.

I'm at a loss here

(06-22-2013, 05:52 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Hm. You really have boogeyman near the top of "not scum"? Has he done stuff to seem townish I don't? I don't recall it.

(05-30-2013, 07:58 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Boogey still looks incredibly good from his [early] push on the granola wagon, he's basically as light green as everyone else in light green for me.

Which leaves the middle section and I guess Vortor is less clear than I remember because while he did put noly out of gun-ban as I mentioned later that day I don't think that's as townish as I originally thought - the wagon was happening and it was certainly likely other people would have pushed it there before nola could get back to explode so scum jumping on at that moment for mega town cred feels like a possibility. That said I actually still like Vortor more than most of the other scum suspects I'm feeling? Or at least I would if he'd post more
If it's mislynch and lose, then if 2 players die, we'd lose, right?

My role is the bodybagger, it's my job to pick up all these corpses lying around. But I get to select someone to leave a piece of notepaper with, which, if they die, they'll leave us a note with.
As such, using it on the investigative role makes the most sense, as they could tell us things.
Unfortunately, my ability has missed everyone so far. I actually almost decided to give a note to uh, the party-maker... Palamedes, but I switched it to Mirdini that night.
You might notice that, while yes, I said "against", it's not like you're dead or blocked or bussed, it's pretty obvious I didn't harm you. I just used the word as interchangeable with "on".
So mirdini is my flavor the first one you've gotten that sounds suspect? That's unfortunate.
Mylo means if you mislynch town could lose, barring all conditions are met. It does not necessarily mean that town will lose if two more town deaths occur.

One thing to note: I might be putting into consideration the fact that a role is "missing" in saying it is "technically mylo", which may or may not be the case.
pretty much, though it's more immediately suspect because we've got an unsolved janitoring not because the flavor went "THIS GUY'S A FISHY TRAITOR". My character was pretty unfazed/not shocked at all by what he found in your place - which I suppose makes sense all criminal groups need their body disposal experts.

Beru's was relatively ambiguous (I saw a massive figure snoring loudly and some spent bullet casings but no bullets), Scoffles was 'SYRINGE GUN SYRINGE GUN medical things' and my first target was (surprise, surprise) granola, where I found a high-powered flashlight and a "stolen security ID". In retrospect that wasn't stolen at all so I guess my flavor results are mildly unreliable? But only to the point where they're viewed from my character's POV, which even with that bias the 'piles of body bags and detergent' in your quarters seems pretty damn fishy what with seedy's disappearance and presumed death (bluh post and all) still remaining unexplained.
again I don't see how it could be MYLO with 9 players, because if two players die we're at 7. With 7 alive it would take 4 scum to overrun, but if we have 4 scum alive then we would be at LYLO right now, not MYLO. With 3 scum alive 2 players dying takes to 7 which is LYLO, not game over.

well okay I see one way it can be MYLO and that's if town!Kane is currently bleeding out on the floor and dies at the end of the day, which would mean us mislynching right now would take us to 8 players 3 scum, kane dies 7 players, scum shoot someone in the night 6 players 3 scum scum overrun

but in that case we want to do all our stuff with daykills today anyway since kane's a dead man walking and if we can nail 2/3 scum with murdershots we hit 4 alive 1 scum 3 alive 1 scum tomorrow (assuming, again, town!Kane death at the end of the day) in the SHOWDOWN MYLO BONANZA

problem with kane theory is who the hell still had a night vig kill and why haven't they claimed it
the fact that what you're doing is very possibly scaremongering us out of day-killing you doesn't really help your case either

I mean if you're scum (which I obviously consider very likely) presumed town!credit dies to kill you taking us to 7 with a presumed 2 scum alive

another kill and we'd hit 5 with 1 scum etc. I have been over this in the previous post
(06-22-2013, 04:07 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »*taps foot impatiently because he'd really like btp's opinion (and to a lesser extent Acio's)*

If vortor's town then credit's scum because I cannot see kane as scum and boogeyman feels tremendously unlikely

So yeah I don't mind one shooting the other at all
So what is this, are you guys givin' me the go-ahead?

b/c by my understanding it's Mirdini + Acio

shall I commence the shootout?
I'm fine with it too, for the record.

Go ahead.