Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
Wait a moment, Mirdini can poison someone?
(06-20-2013, 01:29 AM)SupahKiven Wrote: »Mirdini's item is called 'Sloth's Poison' and gives a oneshot roleblock. It's little statement thing is 'Lethargy is a terrible toxin indeed.'

It's an item I got from Kiven
Oh, I just fully read the last page, now it makes sense. My bad for not reading all the way.
I'd rather lynch guy right now

His posts give me this feeling of 'augh what do'ishness when he posts long, scathing dispositions of another player, and keeps/throws his votes down elsewhere. It's kind of like he's trying to influence the lynch without actually, you know, being part of it.

Buuuut you can go back and look at it yourself. I'm feeling too lazy to and am inclined to just pile on killing granola so I can have you to myself.

vote: granola
Well, I trust Mir, and a oneshot double vote doesn't actually sound like it'd be a role... So....

Vote: Granola
(06-22-2013, 03:55 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Well, I trust Mir, and a oneshot double vote doesn't actually sound like it'd be a role... So....

Vote: Granola

but it is a role because the mod confirmed it to me @_@

if you meant to say 'a town role' yeah okay I can see that
I did mean town role, sorry.
(06-22-2013, 03:40 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »I'd rather lynch guy right now

His posts give me this feeling of 'augh what do'ishness when he posts long, scathing dispositions of another player, and keeps/throws his votes down elsewhere. It's kind of like he's trying to influence the lynch without actually, you know, being part of it.

Buuuut you can go back and look at it yourself. I'm feeling too lazy to and am inclined to just pile on killing granola so I can have you to myself.

vote: granola

Melonspa
One sec- Miridini, if you're a town lightning rod, does that mean all investigations and protects were just aimed at you?
Yeah, I targeted Mirdini because I thought they were pretty towny and knew what they were doing. I think that was probably how most people were thinking, since Kiven also gave Mirdini an invention.

Just for the record, any invention that requires a day activation should be one of mine. They're all positive, except one that's neutral but confusing, which I'm not gonna use.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(06-22-2013, 08:24 PM)myw Wrote: »One sec- Miridini, if you're a town lightning rod, does that mean all investigations and protects were just aimed at you?

Nah, because Kiven left out the 'directed' part of the role

I target a person each night, all actions targeting said person are redirected to me instead

Targeted Palamedes n1, and uh

forgot to target anyone n2 in case my being afk in every game forever wasn't indication enough that I was swamped over the past two weeks
*FelixSparks left out
I thought I said it... But yeah, we're targeting Lightning Rods.
so apparently only 5 people are playing this game?

also Q you should check on Solaris's mafia game thing over on that other site when you get the chance, you're in it and you've never talked >:(
Yeah, this thread is depressingly unpopulated. I don't wanna lynch the only talkers, I'll feel bad.
(06-23-2013, 07:02 AM)myw Wrote: »Yeah, this thread is depressingly unpopulated. I don't wanna lynch the only talkers, I'll feel bad.

Melonspa Solution: all lurkers get modkilled Melonspa
I've been pretty focused getting my shadowrun stuff going this past week. I'd apologize for not posting, but to be honest this game's been pretty bland. The graveyard's filled with reactive and passive roles, we have two more reactives and two more passives claimed, and I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that the other 4 replacers have similar roles to mine. Factor in scum and we're looking at like 4 power roles top: inventor, vig, watcher, tracker?

Sorry about not keeping up in the honeymoon chat though, Dini, I assumed we were toast after you shot down my survival plan and I totally forgot to finish answering that question you asked. If we were to still have a hypothetical vig, I'd use it against pravi or scoffles. They've been fairly inactive all game but haven't replaced out yet which strikes me as scheming behind the curtains. I'm also skeptical of felix's claim/how he knew he was Dini's role, but since cyber and I share an ability it's also not too much of a stretch that you and felix share one too.
Well if Kiven's an inventor, Granola seems like a better lynch, especially since Mirdini' s backing it up. Vote: Granola
Hey guys, I'm late and it's nighttime! So uh. Yeah.

Granola has been lynched.

Granola was Joker Jury, and a member of the mafia. They could activate, during the day, in their QT, to have a doublevote for that day. If someone was lynched during that day, their vote would count twice.

Night 4 starts now, it will end on June 25, 8:00PM MST.
Also, given the fact that Mathgirl has disappeared from the planet entirely, and to at least marginally help against the lurker problem this game overwhelmingly had D4, Mathgirl, in game, has also disappeared from the planet entirely.

Mathgirl has been modkilled.

Mathgirl was First Contact Math, and a member of the Town. She could, during the night, send an equation to another player. This equation could serve as a message. In short, a Town Messenger.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - N4: Never Seen Again (14/24) (need replacement)
The sun rises again, for a fifth time. This is becoming repetitive, you think. However, the smell of dead once more hits your nostrils. This time, from two distinct directions. The first shows no harm, as though they merely randomly died. Who apparently merely randomly died? Why, it was Gnauga. Gnauga is now dead.

Gnauga was a member of the town, and Weapons-Grade Vocabulary. They'd found a way to make their... effective language more portable, and as such, they were an Inventor, giving people statements or phrases that would have varying effects. In other words, a Town Inventor.

Alas, they were not the only one to die. On the other side of town, the floating dead corpse of FelixSparks was found in a pool, filled with a large number of toasters all wired up to some nearby power outlets.

FelixSparks was a member of the town, and I Am Legion. They really weren't all that unique, but, at any time during the game, they could choose a player, and they would gain that player's abilities. In other words, the Town Mimic.

Day 5 Start
Deadline is 8:00PM MST, July 3rd.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D5: Toasters Can't Fly (14/24) (need replacement)
so we're probably dealing with an SK and not a vig here because yeesh both of those guys were pretty damn clear

Q, could we get a live list?
Isn't how vampire works is that if the mafia finds him, he gets converted?

Either that, or Felix protected the wrong person. Or the right person?

Anyhow we hit 2 scum out of... I'ma go with 5-6? This is going ooookay?

I assume the cops aren't having any luck either.
well this game is dead

Vote: calibornio

we're also one town lynch off of mylo/lylo probably unless the SK deigns to shoot more scum so there's that
actually Vote: MrGuy